Megyn Kelly Hits it out of the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians didn't give up killing in the name of their magic sky man all that long ago.

explain-difference-1.jpg

The difference is that the one on the left isn't killing those who don't believe in the bible. The one on the right is...........

Get it..............................

Uh, the one on the right killed Zionists who stole her land.

The one on the left wants to kill you if you take her gun or bible.

Christians didn't give up killing in the name of their magic sky man all that long ago.

explain-difference-1.jpg

The difference is that the one on the left isn't killing those who don't believe in the bible. The one on the right is...........

You should have thanked him for the softball. :lol:

Um, not really. Both of them want to impose themselves on you because a Magic Fairy In the Sky said so.

explain-difference-1.jpg

JoeBlow,

I ignored you a long time ago because you're a sniveling douchebag who should have been aborted or left under a kitchen sick with an open bottle of Drano.

The reason insipid dipshits like you can't tell the difference between the hot chick on the left hand side of your stupid picture, and the photo shopped right hand side that you jack off too is because you're a genetic fuck-up. You must have grown in Pripyat Ukraine, because it has to be the result of radiation poisoning in the USSR that made someone as stupid as you.

Or you ate lead paint chips, but there has to be a scientific diagnosis for how unbelievably stupid you are. I pray to God that you have no children.

Um, not really. Both of them want to impose themselves on you because a Magic Fairy In the Sky said so.
Um, not really. The one on the left just wants you to leave her the fuck alone. The one on the right wants you dead.

its been imploding for about 6 years now...

every month you guys for the course of this tenure have said its imploding.

Its not.

More news from the Fox News scandal factory?

No matter what the right wing does, it doesn't seem to hurt Obama. It must suck being them. Millions of wasted hours posting, no progress. Fast and furious, benghazi, bill ayers, all crash and burn, and they're running out of time now. A little more than two years away and then Hillary wins. Not my favorite choice, but I'm going to love hearing the wailing and gnashing of teeth from these losers.

Um, not really. The one on the left just wants you to leave her the fuck alone. The one on the right wants you dead.

I dunno...

The one on the left looks worthy of a good fuckin'.

The one on the right looks like she wants to be shot.

If I were a muslim woman in the middle east I would prefer death. They treat livestock better than women.

explain-difference-1.jpg

JoeBlow,

I ignored you a long time ago because you're a sniveling douchebag who should have been aborted or left under a kitchen sick with an open bottle of Drano.

The reason insipid dipshits like you can't tell the difference between the hot chick on the left hand side of your stupid picture, and the photo shopped right hand side that you jack off too is because you're a genetic fuck-up. You must have grown in Pripyat Ukraine, because it has to be the result of radiation poisoning in the USSR that made someone as stupid as you.

Or you ate lead paint chips, but there has to be a scientific diagnosis for how unbelievably stupid you are. I pray to God that you have no children.

Pete, I usually ignore you because you have never once added anything of note to a conversation.

Not once, not even by accident.

Your record is still perfect.

Fuck small useless government. I am all about efficiency and asking for the most but you losertrians are just nuts.

-I want roads
-I want the best science institutions on the planet
-I want education for all
-I love clean water and air. Thanks Nixion!
-I want the banks and wallstreet regulated.

Reagan would be disgusted.

[

If there were riots in places indicated by the map, over THE video, it only proves that the genetically and intellectually deficient, bat-shit crazy idiots who worship and revere a child molesting pedophile terrorist as their prophet are genetically and intellectually deficient and bat-shit crazy idiots all over the map.

And the world.

If your god and your prophet are so meagre, weak, incompetent, stupid and thin skinned that you are ready to kill for their non-existent honor, over a video, you are hopelessly stupid and hopelessly lost to the rational world.

explain-difference-1.jpg

If you think these two women think alike, then you're really damn stupid.

Fuck small useless government. I am all about efficiency and asking for the most but you losertrians are just nuts.

-I want roads
-I want the best science institutions on the planet
-I want education for all
-I love clean water and air. Thanks Nixion!
-I want the banks and wallstreet regulated.

Reagan would be disgusted.

I want the same things you do. The problem is the definition. Your idea of education is probably nothing like mine.

[

Really? Do you know who the one on the left is? Her name was Reem Saleh Al-Riyashi, and she blew herself up taking out Israelis who were occupying her country. I'm sure she would have liked to be left alone, and she has a much better case for being oppressed than Holly Hobby Lobby.

"Oh, Boo-Hoo, my employer has to provide birth control to my coworkers, those sluts! Let's get out the gun and the bible."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back