Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

good riddance! who should replace her?

C1REqyaWEAAqSnk.jpg
She started out well...soured a bit as her tits got bigger...then fell in love with herself at the end. I'm guessing Kimberly Guilfoyle will replace her.

Megyn Kelly who!?!

Oh that wanna-be beat reporter that got her job because she was the MILF many that watch Fox wanted to bang!?!

Who care!

I never watched her when she was on Fox and will not start watching her when she leaves Fox!

As for her replacement, well they'll find some brainless nutter that will spew the praises of the politician of the month that Fox want to propaganda about!

They're a dime a dozen and you should apply!

Wasn't NBC the one where the editor in chief said it was all opinion? :D

new years resolution?? well she's jumping the fence and will be a pundit for NBC

From the New York Times:

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

link

confirmed on her tweet

Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) | Twitter
She was backing her bags months ago. The last couple of months it was all about self promotion and selling her book.

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Who moves up to replace her?
Place your bets
Hannity takes back his old slot and one of the other far rightwing mooks of FOXNEWS goes in at 10pm.

I hear Hannity's earned the spot, he's been rating since he decided to sponsor Trump from pretty much the onset.

She did a good show and challenged people on both the right and the left I wish her the best I really hope FOX doesn't put some non stop Trump ass kisser like Sean Hannity in that time slot.
Didn't she push Hannity out from his slot in the first place?
Not sure I think he used to have that slot when he and Alan Colmes hosted together when it was Hannity and Colmes don't know if they moved him after Colmes left or if that came later. I would rather see someone who brings some balance in that slot than another blind partisan we already have enough of those.

She is not damaged good, welcome to NBC. She made Trump show his true colors.

You forgot to mention that Kanye West ate a lobster dinner last night in Manhattan.

Forum List

Back