Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

I used to like her, but she's hardened. Even at her best I tried watching her show, which I found boring.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/business/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news.html?_r=0

She's boring, and nobody watched her. She'll fit right in on NBC.

:cuckoo: ************************************

the 2nd most watched program on the #1 cable show, and nobody watched her ?

D-U-M-B-A-S-S RW morons.

who the F do they think they're fooling? oh yeah, other dumbass RW morons, never mind.
Not every show on Fox gets 2.5 million viewers like O'Reilly.

Broadcast News is White Noise.

Yeah, i'm surprised so many still watch it. It's so predictable. I stopped watching it many years ago.

I did too for the same reasons, but there's no way to argue that going from cable to air is any kind of step "down" as far as audience share --- which is what the OP tried to sell.
I'm sure she'll be a hoot in NYC, LA and Detroit.
Just how much in denial are you?

I used to like her, but she's hardened. Even at her best I tried watching her show, which I found boring.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/business/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news.html?_r=0

She's boring, and nobody watched her. She'll fit right in on NBC.

:cuckoo: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the 2nd most watched program on the #1 cable show, and nobody watched her ?

D-U-M-B-A-S-S RW morons.

who the F do they think they're fooling? oh yeah, other dumbass RW morons, never mind.

Yeah, why don't you hold your breath until she does well in NBC. Please.

She's moving from cable to on-air broadcast?

And that's "damaged", is it?
Yes. Check the ratings.

Yep, after her hosting the debate and trying to corner Trump, I'm sure she easily lost half of her audience.

I think she jumped the shark when she cut off her hair. I have noticed for quite some time, O'Reilly stopped having her on. She used to come on his show every week or so. I kind of thought something was going on.

She lost me. With all the substance questions she could have asked she pulls a MSNBC type gotcha question, not what I would expect from Fox or anyone who claims to be fair and balanced. Trump turned it around on her, the audience took Trump's side and laughed, and steam was blasting out her ears.

Or her....wherever.

If the article is to be believed she had offers from CNN and ABC as well - sounds like the media is at least trying to stop their demise, though personally I write it off to more entertainment news than anything - AKA their bullshit isn't going to win me over heh

Yeah, i'm surprised so many still watch it. It's so predictable. I stopped watching it many years ago.

I did too for the same reasons, but there's no way to argue that going from cable to air is any kind of step "down" as far as audience share --- which is what the OP tried to sell.

Simple numbers, Doodles. Even after the election season, from which Fox Noise got a tremendous boost --- NBC still has more than triple the viewership.

FNC: 2.4 mln

NBC: 7.8 mln

May we all be this "damaged" in our career path.

Simple numbers, Doodles. Even after the election season, from which Fox Noise got a tremendous boost --- NBC still has more than triple the viewership.

Except NBC is on in every pizza shop in slums across America while Fox ISN'T.

It's funny how the pseudocons used to go down on Kelly on a regular basis around here. Now, they suddenly don't know her.

Just shows how much farther right Trump has carried them.

good riddance! who should replace her?

C1REqyaWEAAqSnk.jpg
She started out well...soured a bit as her tits got bigger...then fell in love with herself at the end. I'm guessing Kimberly Guilfoyle will replace her.
I liked her at first and then she moderated the first debate. From the start you could see she wanted to be the woman that brought down Donald Trump. She failed big time and ended her claim of being "Fair and balanced." Good riddance.

You and I apparently eat out at different places. Whatever. The numbers are the numbers.

Previous poster told me to "check the ratings". So I did.

You and I apparently eat out at different places. Whatever. The numbers are the numbers.

Of course you realize that "The numbers are numbers" is nowhere near being true.
For instance, M*A*S*H was a rather low rated show but it's audience was Doctors and Lawyers.
Please try to apply some intelligence to your postings,

Of course you realize that "The numbers are numbers" is nowhere near being true.
For instance, M*A*S*H was a rather low rated show but it's audience was Doctors and Lawyers.
MASH was one of the highest rated shows in all of TV history, what planet are you from

Fox News will be fine. It will still dominate. And Kelly will quickly fade at NBC. Her only claim to fame is attacking Trump. She'll just be one of many who do that at NBC. She won't be unique in any way. She'll get lost in the shuffle eventually. Hey it is a nice payday for her, but she won't be missed at Fox News.

MASH was one of the highest rated shows in all of TV history, what planet are you from
For many years it wasn't.
It also took Seinfeld 4 years to catch on.

Forum List

Back