Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

I did too for the same reasons, but there's no way to argue that going from cable to air is any kind of step "down" as far as audience share --- which is what the OP tried to sell.
I'm sure she'll be a hoot in NYC, LA and Detroit.
Just how much in denial are you?

Simple numbers, Doodles. Even after the election season, from which Fox Noise got a tremendous boost --- NBC still has more than triple the viewership.

FNC: 2.4 mln

NBC: 7.8 mln

May we all be this "damaged" in our career path.
Except NBC is on in every pizza shop in slums across America while Fox ISN'T.

You and I apparently eat out at different places. Whatever. The numbers are the numbers.

Previous poster told me to "check the ratings". So I did.
Of course you realize that "The numbers are numbers" is nowhere near being true.
For instance, M*A*S*H was a rather low rated show but it's audience was Doctors and Lawyers.
Please try to apply some intelligence to your postings,

If that's supposed to be a joke it needs work.

The only thing I get to look forward to on TV screens in restaurants up here is sports - every sport on the planet. Worse I only like watching weird sports; darts, golf, curling, horse races (not quite a sport but whatever)

Fox News will be fine. It will still dominate. And Kelly will quickly fade at NBC. Her only claim to fame is attacking Trump. She'll just be one of many who do that at NBC. She won't be unique in any way. She'll get lost in the shuffle eventually. Hey it is a nice payday for her, but she won't be missed at Fox News.
Lost?? Like Maria Bartaroma??

There is the same kind of stink around Megyn Kelly as there was around Katie Couric. Both at the top of their game, both relegated to daytime talk shows. Then, nothing.

I could see moving to 20 20 or 60 minutes. But day talk! That's where the careers of female newscasters go to die.

Fox News will be fine. It will still dominate. And Kelly will quickly fade at NBC. Her only claim to fame is attacking Trump. She'll just be one of many who do that at NBC. She won't be unique in any way. She'll get lost in the shuffle eventually. Hey it is a nice payday for her, but she won't be missed at Fox News.

"Attacking Rump"
rofl.gif

Bad evil wicked Zoot! How DARE she ask questions of a political candidate in a debate and hurt his widdle Orange feewings so he has to stay up all night sending widdle whiny tweets! :gay:

Trump_Kelly_Tweets_2.png

:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

Why if that keeps up he'll have to actually grow a pair. :eek:

Classic.

Last edited:
I give her 1 year max before she loses her mind working for libtards.
At least working for libs there won't be anyone grabbing for her pussy

I doubt you even know what that is.
as usual ,,,,give away your ignorance so all can see

I take that as a no then, as predicted.
Is that like a ring dang doo??

Is blood making it to your brain? Check yourself for blood clots.

I'm sure she'll be a hoot in NYC, LA and Detroit.
Just how much in denial are you?

Simple numbers, Doodles. Even after the election season, from which Fox Noise got a tremendous boost --- NBC still has more than triple the viewership.

FNC: 2.4 mln

NBC: 7.8 mln

May we all be this "damaged" in our career path.
Except NBC is on in every pizza shop in slums across America while Fox ISN'T.

You and I apparently eat out at different places. Whatever. The numbers are the numbers.

Previous poster told me to "check the ratings". So I did.
Of course you realize that "The numbers are numbers" is nowhere near being true.
For instance, M*A*S*H was a rather low rated show but it's audience was Doctors and Lawyers.
Please try to apply some intelligence to your postings,

If that's supposed to be a joke it needs work.
The only thing that needs work is your pathetic trips into Liberal Land.
I was an avid reader of TV Guide from the 60s in the 90s and M*A*S*H, despite the attempts of modern day analysts to revise history, took FORVER to become a Neilson hit.

Last edited:

Her only claim to fame with Liberals, is that she attacked Donald Trump. So she suckered a nice payday out of NBC, but she'll quickly fade. She can't be unique at NBC. All of its media hacks are Democrat extremists who attack Trump. She's gonna get lost in the shuffle there. She'll probably look to return to Fox News at some point. But regardless, she won't be missed. Fox News will be fine. It will continue to dominate.

:lmao:

She was conservative till she got caught out.
You mean she was a conservative until she did what she was supposed to do, challenge their B.S. as any journalist worth their salt.

This is my favorite Megyn Kelly moment...

After & during Karl Rove's notorious Obama/Romney Election Night melt-down.

Priceless!

Maria has cleavage.

"Attacking Rump"
rofl.gif

Bad evil wicked Zoot! How DARE she ask questions of a political candidate in a debate and hurt his widdle Orange feewings so he has to stay up all night sending widdle whiny tweets! :gay:

Classic.

Just about everyone at NBC is a loyal Democrat extremist. Kelly will eventually get lost in the shuffle. She can't be unique there. They're all rabid Trump-Haters. But she did sucker NBC into a nice payday. However, i see her trying to return to Fox News at some point. Her 'star' will quickly fade at NBC. Mark my words.

"Attacking Rump"
rofl.gif

Classic.

Just about everyone at NBC is a loyal Democrat extremist. Kelly will eventually get lost in the shuffle. She can't be unique there. They're all rabid Trump-Haters. But she did sucker NBC into a nice payday. However, i see her trying to return to Fox News at some point. Her 'star' will quickly fade at NBC. Mark my words.
The bottom line is that she has to sell the advertised product(s).

"Attacking Rump"
rofl.gif

Classic.

The bottom line is that she has to sell the advertised product(s).

In the case of NBC, the product is rabid Communism/Progressivism. She will sell it. She's owned.

The thread that keeps on giving....

I was an avid reader of TV Guide from the 60s in the 90s

:dig:
Are you like...under 30?
Was there ANOTHER publication that equaled TV Guide in terms of that medium?
If so, clue me in.

TV Guide never did ratings. Nielsen does that.
TV Guide REPORTED on the Nielsen Ratings.
Are you THAT stupid?

:lol: I'm a retired broadcaster. I know perfectly well where ratings come from, Virginia.

Forum List

Back