Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

TV Guide never did ratings. Nielsen does that.
TV Guide REPORTED on the Nielsen Ratings.
Are you THAT stupid?

:lol: I'm a retired broadcaster. I know perfectly well where ratings come from, Virginia.
You're pretty ignorant of what TV Guide reported on an almost weekly basis.
I presume the broadcast industry had the same low standards of intellect back then that they have today.

"Standards of intellect" is it? :rofl:

Do tell the class about these "standards of intellect".
You know, where they came from, who enforced 'em.
emot-munch.gif
All people have to do is read your thousands of posts to know how intellectually challenged you are.
I mean really, you think TV Guide DIDN'T publish the Nielsons and then you BRAG about your credentials.
Are you kidding?

Nielsens (and Arbitron) have no function except to set ad rates. That's it.

I took the invitation to cite them here simply to demonstrate that moving from a cable channel to an on-air alphabet network is a step UP --- not down.

I neither "bragged" nor commented on TVG's content. I simply noted the caliber of your reading material. Meanwhile I continue to await these here "standards of intellect".

She was looking for the spotlight and have everybody (left and right) talking about her.

She's devious too. Member the way she forced Dumball Rump to stay up all night tweeting about her?

trump%20megyn%20kelly.png

donald-trump-megyn-kelly.jpg

Donald-Trump-Twitter-Megyn-Kelly.jpg

bitches.png

TRUMP%20TWEET.jpg

324C096600000578-3497499-image-a-72_1458239887651.jpg

See? Every tweet, "Megyn Kelly" this, "Megyn Kelly" that.

HOW does the evil bimbo make him do that??

Megyn-Trump-Hotey-620x355.jpg

Trump_tweet_011116.png

--- apparently grown-up TV networks.

So glad that blonde bimbo is moving to NBC.....Fox should send Juan Williams over as well...a 2 for 1 type deal!

TV Guide REPORTED on the Nielsen Ratings.
Are you THAT stupid?

:lol: I'm a retired broadcaster. I know perfectly well where ratings come from, Virginia.
I presume the broadcast industry had the same low standards of intellect back then that they have today.

emot-munch.gif
All people have to do is read your thousands of posts to know how intellectually challenged you are.
I mean really, you think TV Guide DIDN'T publish the Nielsons and then you BRAG about your credentials.
Are you kidding?

I took the invitation to cite them here simply to demonstrate that moving from a cable channel to an on-air alphabet network is a step UP --- not down.

I neither "bragged" nor commented on TVG's content. I simply noted the caliber of your reading material. Meanwhile I continue to await these here "standards of intellect".
You made as ass of yourself as usual.
It's no wonder today's broadcasters are uneducated, boorish drug addicts...it's a legacy.

I used to like her, but she's hardened. Even at her best I tried watching her show, which I found boring.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/business/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news.html?_r=0

She's boring, and nobody watched her. She'll fit right in on NBC.
She is shrill and believes her own press. I can't tolerate her smarmy BS. And I used to like her show.

Until Rump told you not to? :D
Actually it was her giddy creaming her panties all over Michael Moore. She so wanted to fuck him. ;)

I used to like her, but she's hardened. Even at her best I tried watching her show, which I found boring.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/business/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news.html?_r=0

She's boring, and nobody watched her. She'll fit right in on NBC.
She is shrill and believes her own press. I can't tolerate her smarmy BS. And I used to like her show.

Until Rump told you not to? :D
Actually it was her giddy creaming her panties all over Michael Moore. She so wanted to fuck him. ;)

Ewww.

Really? This is what I'm missing by not having TV is it?

Ewww. :puke:

emot-munch.gif
Are you kidding?

You made as ass of yourself as usual.
It's no wonder today's broadcasters are uneducated, boorish drug addicts...it's a legacy.

Oh touché. Done in with master snark by a TV Guide reader. How ever will I go on. :crybaby:

So glad that blonde bimbo is moving to NBC.....Fox should send Juan Williams over as well...a 2 for 1 type deal!
Juan is too stupid and Islamophobic to be hired by anyone other than Fox.

There is no reason why Fox should have Juan, Jehmu or Shepard Smith.

Forum List

Back