Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

Now if shepherd smith would just follow her out....
Getting rid of him would be monumental to reaffirming Fox's credibility.

He is literally getting paid to bash his own network every day for an entire hour, and he has been doing it since he was hired by Fox News years and years ago.
Fair & Balanced.
If he wasn't selling product he would be gone.
Somebody must watch him then. I sure don't.

He is literally getting paid to bash his own network every day for an entire hour, and he has been doing it since he was hired by Fox News years and years ago.
Fair & Balanced.
Somebody must watch him then. I sure don't.
I won't watch Fox as I'm not a Neo-Con.

I used to like her, but she's hardened. Even at her best I tried watching her show, which I found boring.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/business/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news.html?_r=0

I can't figure out why, but I also liked her show a lot the first couple of years. I stopped watching it prior to her quarrel with Trump in the first Republican primary debate. It seemed like she started really loving her some Megyn.

The show wasn't bad but the camera drove me nuts. They had cameras on some sort of machine that made it pan left to right, right to left, top to bottom. You got dizzy watching the show. She or a guest would be talking, and this stupid camera went all the way from the right side of the stage and then zoom in once it got in the middle. It would hold for a few seconds, and then they had another camera pan all the way from the left part of the stage to the right. I mean, WTF is that about????

Fair & Balanced.
Giving traitors and sellouts time slots is not "fair and balanced", it is just lunacy that lends credibility to the hacks on other networks attacking Fox for being crazy.

Greta was a liberal with a primetime time slot, and she rarely ever bashed Fox, or any of the anchors(she even had Rush as a guest more than his supposed "good friend", Sean Hannity).

If Fox wants "Fair and Balanced" they need more Kirsten Powers and Eboni Williams as liberal commentators and contributors and less Juan Williams and Jehmu Greenes, and more Gretas as anchors with no Shepard Smiths.

I used to like her, but she's hardened. Even at her best I tried watching her show, which I found boring.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/business/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news.html?_r=0

I can't figure out why, but I also liked her show a lot the first couple of years. I stopped watching it prior to her quarrel with Trump in the first Republican primary debate. It seemed like she started really loving her some Megyn.

The show wasn't bad but the camera drove me nuts. They had cameras on some sort of machine that made it pan left to right, right to left, top to bottom. You got dizzy watching the show. She or a guest would be talking, and this stupid camera went all the way from the right side of the stage and then zoom in once it got in the middle. It would hold for a few seconds, and then they had another camera pan all the way from the left part of the stage to the right. I mean, WTF is that about????

That might be part of what I found annoying. I was also completely saturated with news and her show became superfluous to me. I would watch O'Reilly and then watch non news programs after that.

Look at these libtards loving them some Megyn....after all those years she was the debil on fox....

megyn-kelly-faces-of-meth.jpg

So is she liberal now?
She has always been a liberal.

She was a lawyer before she was a reporter.

I see. I never watched her much I just know she ballooned to fame at Fox and I just wondered where her political/social views lay

Consider your source here. :rolleyes:

Proud 2B White apparently thinks "lawyer" means the same thing as "Liberal".
My uncle is a conservative lawyer, he is a rare breed.

And watch the mask fall off....fake ass conservative. She was a horrible actress.

She stood up to Don, she must ne ostracized. She took down Ailes for being a pig, so yeah, the pack has turned on her. Funny as hell.
the only reason I watch her now is because she has shown herself to being a tough cookie, not quivering or backing down!

NBC is a HUGE jump up in viewership, though I'm usually not watching broadcast television, it is a big promotion for her.

So is she liberal now?

I see. I never watched her much I just know she ballooned to fame at Fox and I just wondered where her political/social views lay

I was thinking the same thing. I am pretty sure not everyone who passed the bar is automatically liberal.

And watch the mask fall off....fake ass conservative. She was a horrible actress.

She stood up to Don, she must ne ostracized. She took down Ailes for being a pig, so yeah, the pack has turned on her. Funny as hell.
the only reason I watch her now is because she has shown herself to being a tough cookie, not quivering or backing down!

NBC is a HUGE jump up in viewership, though I'm usually not watching broadcast television, it is a big promotion for her.

I do wonder how the viewers of the left leaning NBC news products will embrace someone coming from the right leaning Fox News.

So is she liberal now?

My uncle is a conservative lawyer, he is a rare breed.

My mother as well. Perhaps not so rare.

Eh, I'm glad she's left Fox News, she'll be far happier soothing sexual pervert and race baiting Chris Matthew's quivering legs...

Forum List

Back