Megyn Kelly Skewering Trump Tonight

What's theoretical? A Democrat in the White House? :badgrin:
I dread yet another Political Establishment candidate in the WH.

I can almost taste your tears.
You are boring and didactic.
I will ask my accountant but I have the feeling that you are out of touch with reality.

You throw around the word 'accountant' as an excuse to not pay attention to your finances. I get that you're proud of your salary (or faking it) but you don't make enough money to not be directly responsible for your money.

At the moment neither of us has the facts at hand.

No, we do. You're more than happy to tell us how much money you make and you're obviously lying about how much you pay in federal taxes.

Megyn Kelly wants to know why Hillary and her team attacked Catholics and Hispanics, bad mouthing them behind their backs. Megyn Kelly wants to know why Hillary and her camp won't apologize for attacking Catholics and Hispanics. That was her lead story, the Trump news was minor in comparison.

Like I said, he's the new Bill Cosby. Hillary's team really did their homework. No wonder she was smirking during the debate.

No links yet as this is live and breaking.

Funny you didn't mention her sewering the hildabitch campaign people about the wikileaks emails for the first 25 minutes of the show. I wonder why.

Like I said, he's the new Bill Cosby. Hillary's team really did their homework. No wonder she was smirking during the debate.

Funny you didn't mention her sewering the hildabitch campaign people about the wikileaks emails for the first 25 minutes of the show. I wonder why.

They failed to mention that Kelly's lead story was Hillary's campaign mocking and badmouthing Catholics and Hispanics, and refusing to apologize for doing so, there's your bias for you. Kelly basically said Hillary and her band of scum are just trying to ignore it and run out the clock, knowing the MSM will remain silent on the entire scandal.

They failed to mention that Kelly's lead story was Hillary's campaign mocking and badmouthing Catholics and Hispanics, and refusing to apologize for doing so, there's your bias for you. Kelly basically said Hillary and her band of scum are just trying to ignore it and run out the clock, knowing the MSM will remain silent on the entire scandal.

Yep, the hildabitch campaign is trying to get folks focused on Russia and not what wikileaks has put out, ain't gonna work.

Yep, the hildabitch campaign is trying to get folks focused on Russia and not what wikileaks has put out, ain't gonna work.
Yeah, who cares about Russia?

After all, it will be the United Russia/GOP Party soon. Right after Putin butt rapes your messiah, I'm sure you will all be one big happy party.

Trump is going to look like the new cosby!!!

And he didn't even offer them a drink first.
Here's THE important question...Would Trump hit on YOU?

The righties on here regret that you know how to log on and post to this site.
Why not take a Poll?
I have a TON of Winners in the last 2 weeks alone.
What do you have?

So, ugly?...Would Trump hit on YOU?

a poll here? of whom? rightwingnut trumpster pond scum?

surely you don't think this board is representative of the general population, do you?

After all, it will be the United Russia/GOP Party soon. Right after Putin butt rapes your messiah, I'm sure you will all be one big happy party.

LMAO, there's no proof Russia had anything to do with it, seems DHS thinks they did, but they can't prove it. And after the FBI laying out a prosecutable case against the hildabitch and declining to do so, I have no faith that any truth will come from this regime.

Why not take a Poll?
What do you have?

a poll here? of whom? rightwingnut trumpster pond scum?

surely you don't think this board is representative of the general population, do you?

You are. Representative of pond scum that is. The left over fat fake part. CM :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LMAO, there's no proof Russia had anything to do with it, seems DHS thinks they did, but they can't prove it. And after the FBI laying out a prosecutable case against the hildabitch and declining to do so, I have no faith that any truth will come from this regime.
They KNOW it was Russia. They just don't know if it was on orders from the Kremlin.

But guess what?

Shy of the Kremlin pretty much admitting they did it, or had some mole who reported it, we would never know that for sure.

They KNOW it was Russia. They just don't know if it was on orders from the Kremlin.

But guess what?

Shy of the Kremlin pretty much admitting they did it, or had some mole who reported it, we would never know that for sure.

All those words to say the same thing I did, they can't prove who did it.

Why not take a Poll?
What do you have?

I think this election is bringing out the ugly in you.
The reason so many people have conversations with me is because I'm rather super cute.
And I make people laugh.

Yes. I laugh at a lot of the stuff you post. I'm not sure it's the kind of laughing you are thinking about though.

why is that important?

or do you think it's a compliment when a pig manhandles women?
All of you fake feminist skanks love pigs. Bill Clinton would tell you to get on your knee's and you would break out your chapstick and knee pads.

But guess what?

All those words to say the same thing I did, they can't prove who did it.
No, I told you. They have said crystally clear that it comes from Russia.

And of course you can say with absolute certainty that hackers are so honorable they never ever share techniques and technology, right? But hey, everyone concentrate on the break in and discard anything that might come from it. Well guess what hero, if a thief breaks into a building and the police catch them, the thing they stole can be used against the thief's victims if he gets something that indicates criminal activity on the part of the victims. So quite pointing at the thief and defend what he got or just STFU.

a4155.png

[
And of course you can say with absolute certainty that hackers are so honorable they never ever share techniques and technology, right? But hey, everyone concentrate on the break in and discard anything that might come from it. Well guess what hero, if a thief breaks into a building and the police catch them, the thing they stole can be used against the thief's victims if he gets something that indicates criminal activity on the part of the victims. So quite pointing at the thief and defend what he got or just STFU.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
You do realize that stealing emials is not like stealing filing cabinets, right?

[
I have no idea what you are talking about.
You do realize that stealing emials is not like stealing filing cabinets, right?

Physically yes, practically, not so much. It's all files, just in a different format, either can be converted to the other.

Megyn Kelly is a feminist bitch who's about to jump to CNN.....Murdoch should pull the plug on the titless shrew after tonight.

Forum List

Back