Megyn Kelly Skewering Trump Tonight

Looks like if Shillery is a win she better have that post menopause vitamin pill on hand to put up with a whole lot of more gridlock from Congress and the disaffected right. That is until she screws up on the world stage again and gets impeached for past and present corruption. The first woman president impeached is what I like to imagine. And she can wear a peach pantsuit to the Congressional impeachment hearings and be the star.

I think this election is bringing out the ugly in you.
The reason so many people have conversations with me is because I'm rather super cute.
And I make people laugh.

Bad mood because your candidate is toast?
What makes you think Trump is toast?
A few skewed polls.
Like I said, everyone I meet is voting for Trump even though they think he's going to lose.

Oh, that's right, the polls are also rigged. lol
Somewhat.
My wife and I have been called and provided with some interesting questions targeted to get a Hillary vote.
Same for most of the people I know.
A lot of people, including my wife and I hung up around question 5.

Ya know it's funny..here in upper middle class Texas we never get polled. Is it just that it's a forgone conclusion?

I know he has an ego but how is a private citizen going to do any of that?
When he's President, of course.
Hillary will open the borders and we'll all pay more taxes to feed the "Starving Immigrants".

You won't pay more in taxes,
Hillary's Economic Plan, as well intended as it is, will cost BILLIONS without generating income.

Right. Well, you don't even understand how a progressive tax system works so I wouldn't worry about it.
Sure, only PROGRESSIVES understand anything with the word PROGRESSIVE in it.
You probably have NO idea how expensive it is to live in the NYC/LI vicinity.
Especially when there are THOUSANDS of minorities with Free Houses.

So, another thing I learned today is that you don't understand that the word 'progressive' has more than one meaning.

I could care less where you live. You said you paid 35% in taxes and that puts you in the 400k income range. Of course that doesn't mean you pay 35% in taxes but since you don't make that much money to begin with I guess it's not your fault you don't get it.

I plan to live off my investments at some point but not now.

Two, I'm thinking your a non union plumber or something. Nothing wrong with that but there's no reason to bullshit me into thinking you make over 400k a year.
Nice try but I never inferred our Income.

Are you over paying in taxes?
Nope.
We double checked; we have an accountant who doesn't want his clients to go to jail.

If you make less than 400k and you're paying 35% in taxes then all I can ask is how does it feel to be bent over across the table and then pay your accountant?

Or, you're just full of shit.
No write-offs.
We only got a write-off in 2015 because we installed solar.

You paid 35% of your income to taxes and don't even make $400k a year, let alone you'd have to make way, way more in order to actually pay 35%.

When he's President, of course.
Hillary will open the borders and we'll all pay more taxes to feed the "Starving Immigrants".

Hillary's Economic Plan, as well intended as it is, will cost BILLIONS without generating income.

Right. Well, you don't even understand how a progressive tax system works so I wouldn't worry about it.

So, another thing I learned today is that you don't understand that the word 'progressive' has more than one meaning.

I could care less where you live. You said you paid 35% in taxes and that puts you in the 400k income range. Of course that doesn't mean you pay 35% in taxes but since you don't make that much money to begin with I guess it's not your fault you don't get it.

We make about 145k/year.
I take 3 deductions and I get taxed half of my check every 2 weeks.
My wife takes 0 deductions I get taxed half of her check every 2 weeks.

Most of my co-workers have the same amounts and none of us have received refunds in the last 2 years.
We all have our own accountants,

We make about 145k/year.

Most of my co-workers have the same amounts and none of us have received refunds in the last 2 years.

Half? How full of shit are you?

1d9d64c1d1bf09d01c0d0c80c921ed83.jpg
1827_RED_1_1024x1024.jpg

We make about 145k/year.

Yes...half.
Even when I worked on Wall Street for Salomon Smith Barney and other financial firms, half my check was taxes.

We make about 145k/year.

I will ask my accountant to explain my latest paycheck.
Perhaps he will have some insight into what goes on in NYS and Nassau County.

Why not take a Poll?
I have a TON of Winners in the last 2 weeks alone.
What do you have?

So, ugly?...Would Trump hit on YOU?

The reason so many people have conversations with me is because I'm rather super cute.
And I make people laugh.

A few skewed polls.
Like I said, everyone I meet is voting for Trump even though they think he's going to lose.

Be here on November 8th, it'll be fun.

Oh, I will be. lol

We make about 145k/year.

Yes...half.
Even when I worked on Wall Street for Salomon Smith Barney and other financial firms, half my check was taxes.

You were paying taxes 50% on 145k a year? For the New York area that's what? A smidge lower than middle, middle class. Fire your accountant dude, Move out of New York, of course your salary will decline. I don't know, I think $145k is what, managing the mailroom? Nothing wrong with that but let's not pretend all your money is going to taxes.

And I make people laugh.

A few skewed polls.

Be here on November 8th, it'll be fun.

Oh, I will be. lol

It gonna' be good.

We make about 145k/year.

Shiiiiit...the only way we get anything back is to over pay for expediencies sake.
And that one time we got 15k when G Bush gave a retro tax benefit on capital gains.

We make about 145k/year.

Shiiiiit...the only way we get anything back is to over pay for expediencies sake.
And that one time we got 15k when G Bush gave a retro tax benefit on capital gains.

Thank god you came along. Now the two of you can lie to each other and leave me out of it. Thank you.

I take it you're going to be here on the 8th, right? It'll be fun.

And I make people laugh.

A few skewed polls.

By the way, if Trump's gonna lose, why are you here?
Some type of personality aberration?

I'm just enjoying the freak show.

And I make people laugh.

A few skewed polls.

It's the only reason to talk to them.

Hillary gets paid off by the nation's funding ISIS and Kelly leads with this? Another reason I haven't watched TV news in over a decade

And I make people laugh.

A few skewed polls.

You ARE the freak show.

We make about 145k/year.

Yes...half.

You were paying taxes 50% on 145k a year? For the New York area that's what? A smidge lower than middle, middle class. Fire your accountant dude, Move out of New York, of course your salary will decline. I don't know, I think $145k is what, managing the mailroom? Nothing wrong with that but let's not pretend all your money is going to taxes.

So a Liberal is under the impression that Mailroom Managers make 145k/Year.
You are DUMB.
No wonder you're voting for Hillary.

A few skewed polls.

You ARE the freak show.

Are you going to drink yourself to death on the 8th or just flat out commit suicide when you realize your 'movement' plops into the toilet?

Forum List

Back