Megyn Kelly Skewering Trump Tonight

I think it's just as disgusting as anything that any politician has ever done.
The problem is, everyone with money or power does disgusting things and we can't shut down the world.
But I am NOT a single issue person and the Economy is far my number one issue.
Can ANYONE fix it?
At least Sanders and Trump discussed it WAY before anyone else.
Kasich is the man of action. He balanced the budget. But you rejected him, didn't you?

Because you are clearly driven by emotion, and not rationality.

So, another thing I learned today is that you don't understand that the word 'progressive' has more than one meaning.

I could care less where you live. You said you paid 35% in taxes and that puts you in the 400k income range. Of course that doesn't mean you pay 35% in taxes but since you don't make that much money to begin with I guess it's not your fault you don't get it.

We make about 145k/year.
I take 3 deductions and I get taxed half of my check every 2 weeks.
My wife takes 0 deductions I get taxed half of her check every 2 weeks.

Most of my co-workers have the same amounts and none of us have received refunds in the last 2 years.
We all have our own accountants,

Half? How full of shit are you?
Yes...half.
Even when I worked on Wall Street for Salomon Smith Barney and other financial firms, half my check was taxes.

You were paying taxes 50% on 145k a year? For the New York area that's what? A smidge lower than middle, middle class. Fire your accountant dude, Move out of New York, of course your salary will decline. I don't know, I think $145k is what, managing the mailroom? Nothing wrong with that but let's not pretend all your money is going to taxes.

So a Liberal is under the impression that Mailroom Managers make 145k/Year.
You are DUMB.
No wonder you're voting for Hillary.

In New York? A mailroom supervisor, probably around that.

What I do know is they don't pay half their taxes to the feds.

What makes you think Trump is toast?
A few skewed polls.
Like I said, everyone I meet is voting for Trump even though they think he's going to lose.

Oh, that's right, the polls are also rigged. lol
By the way, if Trump's gonna lose, why are you here?
Some type of personality aberration?

I'm just enjoying the freak show.
You ARE the freak show.

Are you going to drink yourself to death on the 8th or just flat out commit suicide when you realize your 'movement' plops into the toilet?
If Hillary wins I expect the US to go into a VERY deep depression within 2 years.
Will I care THAT much?...After GW's 2nd term I can handle just about anything.

Now that we have discussed your THEORETICAL, how will you react when Trump wins?

We make about 145k/year.

Most of my co-workers have the same amounts and none of us have received refunds in the last 2 years.

Yes...half.
Even when I worked on Wall Street for Salomon Smith Barney and other financial firms, half my check was taxes.

You were paying taxes 50% on 145k a year? For the New York area that's what? A smidge lower than middle, middle class. Fire your accountant dude, Move out of New York, of course your salary will decline. I don't know, I think $145k is what, managing the mailroom? Nothing wrong with that but let's not pretend all your money is going to taxes.

You are DUMB.

If you think a mailroom supervisor makes that much you've been reading the WSJ way too much.

I think it's just as disgusting as anything that any politician has ever done.
The problem is, everyone with money or power does disgusting things and we can't shut down the world.
But I am NOT a single issue person and the Economy is far my number one issue.
Can ANYONE fix it?
At least Sanders and Trump discussed it WAY before anyone else.
Kasich is the man of action. He balanced the budget. But you rejected him, didn't you?

Because you are clearly driven by emotion, and not rationality.
KaseShtick is an Open Borders Globalist...screw him.

Bad mood because your candidate is toast?
A few skewed polls.
Like I said, everyone I meet is voting for Trump even though they think he's going to lose.

You ARE the freak show.

You used to be a lot more friendly. I think I know what the problem is.

LOL! (from this morning)

today.jpg

Yes...half.

You are DUMB.

If you think a mailroom supervisor makes that much you've been reading the WSJ way too much.

Nope, I looked it up, about $55k. That's poverty.

A few skewed polls.

You ARE the freak show.

LOL! (from this morning)

View attachment 93271

I am friendly...I prefer Ricardian Free Trade...look it up sometime.

Right. Well, you don't even understand how a progressive tax system works so I wouldn't worry about it.
Sure, only PROGRESSIVES understand anything with the word PROGRESSIVE in it.
You probably have NO idea how expensive it is to live in the NYC/LI vicinity.
Especially when there are THOUSANDS of minorities with Free Houses.

So, another thing I learned today is that you don't understand that the word 'progressive' has more than one meaning.

I could care less where you live. You said you paid 35% in taxes and that puts you in the 400k income range. Of course that doesn't mean you pay 35% in taxes but since you don't make that much money to begin with I guess it's not your fault you don't get it.

We make about 145k/year.

Yes...half.
Cool story, bro....
upload_2016-10-12_20-31-34.jpeg

Yes...half.

You are DUMB.

55K in NY/LI is an apartment level salary.

You ARE the freak show.

Are you going to drink yourself to death on the 8th or just flat out commit suicide when you realize your 'movement' plops into the toilet?
If Hillary wins I expect the US to go into a VERY deep depression within 2 years.

Now that we have discussed your THEORETICAL, how will you react when Trump wins?

What's theoretical? A Democrat in the White House? :badgrin:

You ARE the freak show.

I dread yet another Political Establishment candidate in the WH.

You are DUMB.

55K in NY/LI is an apartment level salary.

That's no way to live. I was sure lower management was over $100k. Thank god for New Jersey.

That being said, you don't pay 35% in federal taxes.

You ARE the freak show.

I can almost taste your tears.

You ARE the freak show.

LOL! (from this morning)

View attachment 93271

I am friendly...I prefer Ricardian Free Trade...look it up sometime.
Did you look it up or simply click a smiley?

You ARE the freak show.

You are boring and didactic.
I will ask my accountant but I have the feeling that you are out of touch with reality.

Like I said, he's the new Bill Cosby. Hillary's team really did their homework. No wonder she was smirking during the debate.

No links yet as this is live and breaking.
Of course Megyn is on the Hillary train. Hell... She was creaming her panties all over the place when Michael Moore showed up on her show.

Is this supposed to be some big revelation?

I will ask my accountant but I have the feeling that you are out of touch with reality.

You throw around the word 'accountant' as an excuse to not pay attention to your finances. I get that you're proud of your salary (or faking it) but you don't make enough money to not be directly responsible for your money.

You throw around the word 'accountant' as an excuse to not pay attention to your finances. I get that you're proud of your salary (or faking it) but you don't make enough money to not be directly responsible for your money.

At the moment neither of us has the facts at hand.

KaseShtick is an Open Borders Globalist...screw him.
Here is what I know with certainty. All of you suckers who are enamored with Trump have absolutely no idea what you are going to get.

But here is a hint: The more you want it, the less likely you are to get it from Trump.

For instance, many conservatives wanted Pence as V.P. They are relieved that he is there. So Pence will now have zero power or influence and he will be systematically destroyed by Trump. So they aren't getting what they wanted. It is just another con.

Forum List

Back