Mel Gibson's house unscathed by fire while those around him burn

He better hope it stays that way. All the booze in that home. It's like a powder keg.

Or he did a good job of weed abatement...something the tree huggers should do....

SPIRITUAL JUSTICE Mel Gibson’s house is unscathed. God must really...

God shines on those who speak the truth about the children of satan.
Wait, you think gibson's house didn't burn because he hates Jews?
God favors those who do his work. I can name several who God favored and protected but not all of their lives. No one lives forever even if favored by God.

Wow, just wow I really liked his past few movies.
Indeed! I love his movies. Conspiracy Theory and Passion of the Christ are my favorites.

Probably because of his movie "Passion of the Christ". God really liked that one.

God favors those who do his work. I can name several who God favored and protected but not all of their lives. No one lives forever even if favored by God.

Indeed! I love his movies. Conspiracy Theory and Passion of the Christ are my favorites.
You aren't serious I hope.

As a heart attack.

The Patriot was pretty good too.

As a heart attack.
You are a very sick person.

As a heart attack.
Says the guy who not only like men who fuck other men's ass, but allow men with boobs into little girls room. Sick, just look in the mirror...

The Patriot was pretty good too.
Indeed it was. I can't pick just one of his movies. Braveheart I loved and watch every time its on,Hacksaw Ridge was a wonderful movie,very moving. We Were Soldiers makes me tear up every time I watch it.

As a heart attack.
I have been called worse.

Probably because of his movie "Passion of the Christ". God really liked that one.

Apocalypto was his particular best. And probably one of the greatest movies ever made period. It drove liberals mad because it told the truth about the viciousness of pre columbian South America. The Aztecs (and yes the film is about Maya I know) were probably the most demonic and bloodthirsty people the world has ever seen. outside of Bolsheviks. Hollywood will generally only allow whites to be depicted like that but Gibson funded it through his own company.
The end of the movie is beautiful with the Christian cross coming by Spanish missionaries to end the bloodthirsty reign of the Indians.
Strangely enough Gibson made the film, in his own words, as an attack on the "bloodthirsty George Bush administration" :)

Apocalypto was his particular best. And probably one of the greatest movies ever made period. It drove liberals mad because it told the truth about the viciousness of pre columbian South America. The Aztecs (and yes the film is about Maya I know) were probably the most demonic and bloodthirsty people the world has ever seen. outside of Bolsheviks. Hollywood will generally only allow whites to be depicted like that but Gibson funded it through his own company.
The end of the movie is beautiful with the Christian cross coming by Spanish missionaries to end the bloodthirsty reign of the Indians.
Strangely enough Gibson made the film, in his own words, as an attack on the "bloodthirsty George Bush administration" :)

Definitely Apocalypto. That was the best movie he produced.

Forum List

Back