Mel Gibson's house unscathed by fire while those around him burn

God favors those who do his work. I can name several who God favored and protected but not all of their lives. No one lives forever even if favored by God.
Indeed! I love his movies. Conspiracy Theory and Passion of the Christ are my favorites.

The Patriot was pretty good too.
Indeed it was. I can't pick just one of his movies. Braveheart I loved and watch every time its on,Hacksaw Ridge was a wonderful movie,very moving. We Were Soldiers makes me tear up every time I watch it.

As a heart attack.
You are a very sick person.
I have been called worse.
I think the reason God has smiled on Mr. Gibson, is that he created the movie "The Passion of Christ". To have your Son shown in such a way, must of made the Father very proud.

You know it didnt even get a nomination for an Oscar, yet made the most money that year than any other movie. I guess this is in your face again, Hollywood...

Ah...S & M

That was not S&M (BDSM), it was a snuff flick. Sick stuff.

Your understanding is thin. The New Testament itself is pretty much a snuff flick, and about the results of it.

Funny how Western Civilization, the pinnacle of human achievement, would not exist without it.

He better hope it stays that way. All the booze in that home. It's like a powder keg.
I was thinking he drank all the booze, so...not as much flammable material in comparison to the other drug / addicted Hollyweird lunatics living in Malibu.

Groups of atheistic Jews tried to shut down his “Passion” and indeed succeeded in editing it. The most powerful Jewish atheist groups even demanded to be allowed to insert a propaganda message at the end warning Christians what not to think.

As it is they succeeded in getting one of the Biblical parts censored/removed. The verse in Matthew where the Jews accepted blame for what they were doing.

Sharon Waxman (waxman?) wrote an article in the viciously anti-Christian New York Times where she called the Book of Matthew “controversial”.
Maybe in some well connected, elite moneyed circles. But Matthew has never been controversial among Christians. And never among Americans. And that should be all that matters.

Gibson To Delete A Scene In 'Passion'

Last edited:
SPIRITUAL JUSTICE Mel Gibson’s house is unscathed. God must really...

God shines on those who speak the truth about the children of satan.
Wait, you think gibson's house didn't burn because he hates Jews?
God favors those who do his work. I can name several who God favored and protected but not all of their lives. No one lives forever even if favored by God.
SPIRITUAL JUSTICE Mel Gibson’s house is unscathed. God must really...

God shines on those who speak the truth about the children of satan.

Wow, just wow I really liked his past few movies.
Indeed! I love his movies. Conspiracy Theory and Passion of the Christ are my favorites.

Indeed it was. I can't pick just one of his movies. Braveheart I loved and watch every time its on,Hacksaw Ridge was a wonderful movie,very moving. We Were Soldiers makes me tear up every time I watch it.

You aren't serious I hope.
As a heart attack.

The Hossfly tears up too when watching "We Were Soldiers." However it is because I participated in that battle. (Which I have noted in the Military forum and some personal friends here can attest to the fact) Why I tear up: Because 251 of my buddies were killed and 245 wounded and every November 14 I have to go to the Vietnam Wall for a reminder. What pisses me to tears is the fact that Harold Moore personally picked and urged Director Randall Wallace to cast the no good cowardly son of a bitch Mel Gibson as Moore. In 2001 at a movie preview in Arlington at our annual reunion and banquet, I asked one of the cast members, and the entire cast (minus Gibson) was there, why Gibson wasn't there and he politely informed me that "The bastard was afraid to fly so soon after 9/11." Up until that time I was a Mel Gibson fan until I kept reading stories about his drunken anti-Semitic and racist rants. The rest of the movie cast were outstanding and gracious.

Do you feel the Basil Plumley character captured the real man? I think Elliot created a character that really made Plumley the lead in the movie. The very essence of unwavering determination.

As a heart attack.
Why would you want to worship a god who rewards people for hating?
I guess you never learned that "Lucifer is allowed to walk the Earth, to give people a choice to follow God or follow Lucifer"?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?

Crepitus is a liberal. Is it a coincidence they hate Christianity? I dont think so.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

I hate hypocrites, not christians.

A friend of mine was caught in a giant fire in the Okanagan Valley about a decade ago. For blocks all around him, all the houses burned down, except his. He’s an atheist.

But he’s not an anti-Semite Nazi snowflake like Odious.

I think the reason God has smiled on Mr. Gibson, is that he created the movie "The Passion of Christ". To have your Son shown in such a way, must of made the Father very proud.

You know it didnt even get a nomination for an Oscar, yet made the most money that year than any other movie. I guess this is in your face again, Hollywood...

Ah...S & M

Your understanding is thin. The New Testament itself is pretty much a snuff flick, and about the results of it.

Funny how Western Civilization, the pinnacle of human achievement, would not exist without it.

Lol, didn't start out as Western though.

Ah...S & M

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Ah...S & M

LMAO! Just where do you think Israel is kid?

Ah...S & M

Irrelevant. The influence of Christianity upon Western civilization is colossal.

Irrelevant. The influence of Christianity upon Western civilization is colossal.
Right. Everything from the crusades to the spanish inquisition to megachurches and the prosperity gospel.

Think how much better off we would have been without it.

Forum List

Back