Mel Gibson's house unscathed by fire while those around him burn

Bringing God into our political battles is going to lead to no good.

God saved Mel's home because Mel hates jews?

Sounds like a commie liberal made this post
God hates liberal jews that abuse women, like Harvey Weinstein.. Again Karma is a bitch...
Did God hate those liberal Jews in Pittsburgh?
No but Lucifer sure did. You just dont get it do you. Lucifer has been walking the Earth since he rebelled against the greatest kingdom. Those who follow Lucifer always get theirs in the end, just look at Californication and their immorality. Sorta like Moses and the great Ark where all the animals went in 2 by 2, so those that didnt believe in God were drowned in the great flood, right?*

Noahs_Ark.jpg

* I put this note down here, because the intelligent people know it was Noah and not Moses.

A friend of mine was caught in a giant fire in the Okanagan Valley about a decade ago. For blocks all around him, all the houses burned down, except his. He’s an atheist.

But he’s not an anti-Semite Nazi snowflake like Odious.
imaginary.png

The Patriot was pretty good too.
Indeed it was. I can't pick just one of his movies. Braveheart I loved and watch every time its on,Hacksaw Ridge was a wonderful movie,very moving. We Were Soldiers makes me tear up every time I watch it.

You are a very sick person.
I have been called worse.
Why would you want to worship a god who rewards people for hating?
I guess you never learned that "Lucifer is allowed to walk the Earth, to give people a choice to follow God or follow Lucifer"?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?

Crepitus is a liberal. Is it a coincidence they hate Christianity? I dont think so.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

I hate hypocrites, not christians.

You think that a slick answer because you consider them one and the same. You hate Christianity because it makes you feel ashamed.

A friend of mine was caught in a giant fire in the Okanagan Valley about a decade ago. For blocks all around him, all the houses burned down, except his. He’s an atheist.

But he’s not an anti-Semite Nazi snowflake like Odious.
View attachment 228890

I’m exaggerating but only a little. There was one other home standing on his block. That was it. They fled and were amazed when they returned.

Wait, you think gibson's house didn't burn because he hates Jews?
God favors those who do his work. I can name several who God favored and protected but not all of their lives. No one lives forever even if favored by God.
Wow, just wow I really liked his past few movies.
Indeed! I love his movies. Conspiracy Theory and Passion of the Christ are my favorites.

The Patriot was pretty good too.
Indeed it was. I can't pick just one of his movies. Braveheart I loved and watch every time its on,Hacksaw Ridge was a wonderful movie,very moving. We Were Soldiers makes me tear up every time I watch it.

You aren't serious I hope.
As a heart attack.
You are a very sick person.

The Hossfly tears up too when watching "We Were Soldiers." However it is because I participated in that battle. (Which I have noted in the Military forum and some personal friends here can attest to the fact) Why I tear up: Because 251 of my buddies were killed and 245 wounded and every November 14 I have to go to the Vietnam Wall for a reminder. What pisses me to tears is the fact that Harold Moore personally picked and urged Director Randall Wallace to cast the no good cowardly son of a bitch Mel Gibson as Moore. In 2001 at a movie preview in Arlington at our annual reunion and banquet, I asked one of the cast members, and the entire cast (minus Gibson) was there, why Gibson wasn't there and he politely informed me that "The bastard was afraid to fly so soon after 9/11." Up until that time I was a Mel Gibson fan until I kept reading stories about his drunken anti-Semitic and racist rants. The rest of the movie cast were outstanding and gracious.

Do you feel the Basil Plumley character captured the real man? I think Elliot created a character that really made Plumley the lead in the movie. The very essence of unwavering determination.

Decus Yes Elliot was an outstanding choice for his role as Plumley. He captured the essence of Plumley except for his colorful language.

It's quite the opposite. Mel Gibson actually has "fuck God" money. God rained flames upon California, and Mel Gibson paid this omnipotent being off. He's a god among men.

I guess you never learned that "Lucifer is allowed to walk the Earth, to give people a choice to follow God or follow Lucifer"?

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?

Crepitus is a liberal. Is it a coincidence they hate Christianity? I dont think so.

You think that a slick answer because you consider them one and the same. You hate Christianity because it makes you feel ashamed.
Lol, nope. I don't hate christianity, I hate hypocrites. Not my fault christianity is fulla them.

Your understanding is thin. The New Testament itself is pretty much a snuff flick, and about the results of it.

Funny how Western Civilization, the pinnacle of human achievement, would not exist without it.
Lol, didn't start out as Western though.

Please make sense so that I can respond.
LMAO! Just where do you think Israel is kid?

Irrelevant. The influence of Christianity upon Western civilization is colossal.
Right. Everything from the crusades to the spanish inquisition to megachurches and the prosperity gospel.

Think how much better off we would have been without it.[/QUOTE.
Without the crusades islam may have dominated the world and civilization died as a result.

The crusades were a reaction to islamic aggression.

The inquisitions were horrific of course but propperity and megachurches harm no one.

Lol, nope. I don't hate christianity, I hate hypocrites. Not my fault christianity is fulla them.

One and the same to you. Using the term “hypocrite” for “Christian” is just Orwellian leftist wordplay to preserve the cognitive dissonance of the intolerant left.
You hate Christians. It’s that simple. You call them by another name to satisfy your bigotry but it’s the same group of people.
And to your chagrin it proves what Christians have always said about your ilk.
Ask yourself ...why do you people always find yourselves hiding and lying?

hmmm christians...would true christians not be welcoming the refugees at the border instead of building fences?
you cannot have it both ways DOTR you cannot claim the christian mantle while following trump simple as that....

how the hell does christianity make anyone feel ashamed? DOTR

So you're saying it's the devil who rewarded him for hating?

The devil doesn't do anything without God allowing him. Whatever the reason Gibson's house still stands, only the Lord knows. Perhaps He's showing us his awesome power in hopes that some souls won't burn in the pit of everlasting fire.
Wait, goD allows Satan to do bad things? Why?
Maybe we’re being tested.

Forum List

Back