Mel Gibson's house unscathed by fire while those around him burn

One thing is for certain... that crazy Jew hating drunk mother fucker sure does make good movies.

hmmm christians...would true christians not be welcoming the refugees at the border instead of building fences?
you cannot have it both ways DOTR you cannot claim the christian mantle while following trump simple as that....
"True Christians" know that heaven has borders and anyone who enters in illegally gets tossed out. Christians have prayed for years for 'it to be in earth as in heaven' and many can see that manifesting in the world as everyone here puts in their two cents worth of opinions.

Lol, didn't start out as Western though.

Please make sense so that I can respond.
LMAO! Just where do you think Israel is kid?

Irrelevant. The influence of Christianity upon Western civilization is colossal.
Right. Everything from the crusades to the spanish inquisition to megachurches and the prosperity gospel.

Think how much better off we would have been without it.[/QUOTE.
Without the crusades islam may have dominated the world and civilization died as a result.

The crusades were a reaction to islamic aggression.

The inquisitions were horrific of course but propperity and megachurches harm no one.
All 100% bullshit. The christians were the aggressors in the crusades, Islam contributed more to early civilization than than christianity, and megachurches preaching the prosperity gospel regularly fleece the elderly and less intelligent folks.

Try again.

I guess you never learned that "Lucifer is allowed to walk the Earth, to give people a choice to follow God or follow Lucifer"?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?

Crepitus is a liberal. Is it a coincidence they hate Christianity? I dont think so.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

I hate hypocrites, not christians.

You think that a slick answer because you consider them one and the same. You hate Christianity because it makes you feel ashamed.
Lol, nope. I don't hate christianity, I hate hypocrites. Not my fault christianity is fulla them.

One and the same to you. Using the term “hypocrite” for “Christian” is just Orwellian leftist wordplay to preserve the cognitive dissonance of the intolerant left.
You hate Christians. It’s that simple. You call them by another name to satisfy your bigotry but it’s the same group of people.
And to your chagrin it proves what Christians have always said about your ilk.
Ask yourself ...why do you people always find yourselves hiding and lying?
Riiiight. Tell me more about what I think and feel.

I swear, you conservatives never bother to think for yourselves.

Why would you want to worship a god who rewards people for hating?
I guess you never learned that "Lucifer is allowed to walk the Earth, to give people a choice to follow God or follow Lucifer"?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?
So you're saying it's the devil who rewarded him for hating?

The devil doesn't do anything without God allowing him. Whatever the reason Gibson's house still stands, only the Lord knows. Perhaps He's showing us his awesome power in hopes that some souls won't burn in the pit of everlasting fire.
Wait, goD allows Satan to do bad things? Why?
Maybe we’re being tested.
Lol, cop out.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Irrelevant. The influence of Christianity upon Western civilization is colossal.
Right. Everything from the crusades to the spanish inquisition to megachurches and the prosperity gospel.

Without the crusades islam may have dominated the world and civilization died as a result.

The inquisitions were horrific of course but propperity and megachurches harm no one.
All 100% bullshit. The christians were the aggressors in the crusades, Islam contributed more to early civilization than than christianity, and megachurches preaching the prosperity gospel regularly fleece the elderly and less intelligent folks.

Try again.
False.

Clearly you are a victim of poor education which has brainwashed you with revisionist fiction history.

Islam had been waging war on Christendom for centuries. They had conquered palestine ( the holy land ), Constantinople, Sicily Spain and parts of eastern europe. They waged endless war on Italy raiding up and down the coast enslaving millions. They brutally and savagely oppressed christians and eurpeans with starvation taxes slavery and mass executions. As they are today they were montrously opposed to education and advancement of civilization.

The crusades happened because europeans and christians finally built enough unity and strength to fight back.

The muslims were the aggressors that is absolute historic fact boy The crusaders saved the worlds from islam.

I urge you to seek an education rather than merely regurgitating the PC myth you have been programmed with

Last edited:

Try again.
False.

Clearly you are a victim of poor education which has brainwashed you with revisionist fiction history.

Islam had been waging war on Christendom for centuries. They had conquered palestine ( the holy land ), Constantinople, Sicily Spain and parts of eastern europe. They waged endless war on Italy raiding up and down the coast enslaving millions. They brutally and savagely oppressed christians and eurpeans with starvation taxes slavery and mass executions. As they are today they were montrously opposed to education and advancement of civilization.

The crusades happened because europeans and christians finally built enough unity and strength to fight back.

The muslims were the aggressors that is absolute historic fact boy The crusaders saved the worlds from islam.

I urge you to seek an education rather than merely regurgitating the PC myth you have been programmed with
Chirstian propaganda.

tumblr_inline_pi3qx7mY5K1u2k215_500.jpg

Hilarious

hmmm christians...would true christians not be welcoming the refugees at the border instead of building fences?
you cannot have it both ways DOTR you cannot claim the christian mantle while following trump simple as that....

Sure I can. What is really true though is that you cannot have it both ways. You cant both claim the mantle of anti-christian and try to set the rules for Christians at the same time.
"Christian" is a religion. Not a set of rules designed by you anti-christian bible thumpers and legalists.
You should branch out and find some Buddhists and explain to them why they arent real Buddhists because they weren't approved by you.

Why would you want to worship a god who rewards people for hating?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?

Crepitus is a liberal. Is it a coincidence they hate Christianity? I dont think so.

You think that a slick answer because you consider them one and the same. You hate Christianity because it makes you feel ashamed.

how the hell does christianity make anyone feel ashamed? DOTR

It proclaims truth which drives you nuts. You will never be free from it. Otherwise explain why I have never seen a non-christian who didn't spend all her time explaining the rules of Christianity to Christians?
No liberal has ever been happy to ignore Christianity and what it proclaims. There is always an intense desire to change what Christianity proclaims. It can only be shame.

Lol, nope. I don't hate christianity, I hate hypocrites. Not my fault christianity is fulla them.

One and the same to you. Using the term “hypocrite” for “Christian” is just Orwellian leftist wordplay to preserve the cognitive dissonance of the intolerant left.
You hate Christians. It’s that simple. You call them by another name to satisfy your bigotry but it’s the same group of people.
And to your chagrin it proves what Christians have always said about your ilk.
Ask yourself ...why do you people always find yourselves hiding and lying?
Riiiight. Tell me more about what I think and feel.

I swear, you conservatives never bother to think for yourselves.

I just told you all that anyone needs to know. You are anti-christian...but too cowardly to admit it.

Try again.
False.

Chirstian propaganda.
Wrong.

Documented objective history.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?
So you're saying it's the devil who rewarded him for hating?

The devil doesn't do anything without God allowing him. Whatever the reason Gibson's house still stands, only the Lord knows. Perhaps He's showing us his awesome power in hopes that some souls won't burn in the pit of everlasting fire.
Wait, goD allows Satan to do bad things? Why?
Maybe we’re being tested.
Lol, cop out.
Hardly, repeated testing serves a purpose.

SPIRITUAL JUSTICE Mel Gibson’s house is unscathed. God must really...

God shines on those who speak the truth about the children of satan.
Wait, you think gibson's house didn't burn because he hates Jews?
God favors those who do his work. I can name several who God favored and protected but not all of their lives. No one lives forever even if favored by God.
SPIRITUAL JUSTICE Mel Gibson’s house is unscathed. God must really...

God shines on those who speak the truth about the children of satan.

Wow, just wow I really liked his past few movies.
Indeed! I love his movies. Conspiracy Theory and Passion of the Christ are my favorites.

The Patriot was pretty good too.
The Patriot was a load of shite.

Probably because of his movie "Passion of the Christ". God really liked that one.

Apocalypto was his particular best. And probably one of the greatest movies ever made period. It drove liberals mad because it told the truth about the viciousness of pre columbian South America. The Aztecs (and yes the film is about Maya I know) were probably the most demonic and bloodthirsty people the world has ever seen. outside of Bolsheviks. Hollywood will generally only allow whites to be depicted like that but Gibson funded it through his own company.
The end of the movie is beautiful with the Christian cross coming by Spanish missionaries to end the bloodthirsty reign of the Indians.
Strangely enough Gibson made the film, in his own words, as an attack on the "bloodthirsty George Bush administration" :)
Yes the christians did so much to civilllise south america.

C.S. Lewis says in Mere Christianity that if we all started behaving as Christians most of our problems would go away. I don't know if that is true or not but there are practical limits to giving.

how the hell does christianity make anyone feel ashamed? DOTR

It proclaims truth which drives you nuts. You will never be free from it. Otherwise explain why I have never seen a non-christian who didn't spend all her time explaining the rules of Christianity to Christians?
No liberal has ever been happy to ignore Christianity and what it proclaims. There is always an intense desire to change what Christianity proclaims. It can only be shame.
No, it's pointing out the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back