Mel Gibson's house unscathed by fire while those around him burn

Grow up, take some responsibility. Your skydaddy isn't going to rescue you.

I enjoyed exposing your ignorance about Christian aggression in the crusades. You are just another loser leftist corrected and standing with his mouth open.
Lol, yours is a conceit born of ignorance so it matters not.
No it is not yours is.

You have proven yourself to be massively ignorant about the real history of the crusades. You have nothing but PC talking points.
That's nice kid, run along now.
No.

Ill be here correcting and educating you.

I enjoyed exposing your ignorance about Christian aggression in the crusades. You are just another loser leftist corrected and standing with his mouth open.
No it is not yours is.

You have proven yourself to be massively ignorant about the real history of the crusades. You have nothing but PC talking points.
No.

That'll be the day.

No it is not yours is.

No.

That'll be the day.
Already was the day.

I proved your ignorance and lack of education about the crusades days ago.

Try learning something if you dare.

No it is not yours is.

No.

That'll be the day.
Already was the day.

Not interested in you propaganda kid.

No it is not yours is.

No.

That'll be the day.
Already was the day.

Not propaganda BOY it is documented objective history.

Your claim was the proven revisionist propoganda.

But now you have prove that fact you are ignorant and uneducated and will fully so.

Go back to school boy you are a proven. Failure and dunce.

No.

That'll be the day.
Already was the day.

Not propaganda BOY it is documented objective history.

Your claim was the proven revisionist propoganda.

But now you have prove that fact you are ignorant and uneducated and will fully so.

Go back to school boy you are a proven. Failure and dunce.

Lol, of course a well programmed religious nut would say that.

No it is not yours is.

It was nice to expose your ignorance..and hatred. The intolerant left is known for this. And here is the thing..its not like you ever read a book on history, the crusades, Christianity, Islam, early Europe etc etc etc. (if you had you would know your history better).
No you just said that the crusades were the result of "christian aggression" because that is the communist party line. Invincible ignorance is what you demonstrate.

But you know better now right? You can deny it..but you have no excuse for not knowing now.

Why would you want to worship a god who rewards people for hating?
I guess you never learned that "Lucifer is allowed to walk the Earth, to give people a choice to follow God or follow Lucifer"?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?

Crepitus is a liberal. Is it a coincidence they hate Christianity? I dont think so.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

I hate hypocrites, not christians.

You think that a slick answer because you consider them one and the same. You hate Christianity because it makes you feel ashamed.
Lol, nope. I don't hate christianity, I hate hypocrites. Not my fault christianity is fulla them.
Lol
Says a supporter of career politicians

I guess you never learned that "Lucifer is allowed to walk the Earth, to give people a choice to follow God or follow Lucifer"?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals This is the same playbook that Hillary and Obama uses all the time.. Are you a follower of Lucifer, Crepitus?

Crepitus is a liberal. Is it a coincidence they hate Christianity? I dont think so.

You think that a slick answer because you consider them one and the same. You hate Christianity because it makes you feel ashamed.
Lol, nope. I don't hate christianity, I hate hypocrites. Not my fault christianity is fulla them.
Lol

Crepitus is pretty servile. Its what every third world country needs.

hmmm christians...would true christians not be welcoming the refugees at the border instead of building fences?
you cannot have it both ways DOTR you cannot claim the christian mantle while following trump simple as that....
Illegal is illegal… And natural law is full of shit

According to C.G. Jung, knowledge went esoteric at the xian advance. In other words, the aggression was opposed. Catholics founded the journal, Islamochristiana, in 1975.

No it is not yours is.

It was nice to expose your ignorance..and hatred. The intolerant left is known for this. And here is the thing..its not like you ever read a book on history, the crusades, Christianity, Islam, early Europe etc etc etc. (if you had you would know your history better).
No you just said that the crusades were the result of "christian aggression" because that is the communist party line. Invincible ignorance is what you demonstrate.

But you know better now right? You can deny it..but you have no excuse for not knowing now.
Look kid, I have nothing against christians. I have everything against hypocrites. It's not my fault or my problem if those two things seem to go hand in hand quite often.

Lol

You really are an idiot.

No it is not yours is.

Look kid, I have nothing against christians. I have everything against hypocrites. It's not my fault or my problem if those two things seem to go hand in hand quite often.

You hate Christianity...and to hide your intolerance you paint Christians as "hypocrites". Its weak.

Either way I was correct in saying you hate Christians. That you hate them for one perceived offense or another makes no difference. Why would you think it would?

Lol

You really are an idiot.

And you really are a servile fool whose views match perfectly with the celbutards you follow. Is that a coincidence?

No it is not yours is.

You hate Christianity...and to hide your intolerance you paint Christians as "hypocrites". Its weak.

Either way I was correct in saying you hate Christians. That you hate them for one perceived offense or another makes no difference. Why would you think it would?
Lol, you just want to be persecuted don't you? Find me a Christian who lives the dogma he spouts and I'll respect the hell out if him. I have known a few, but they are vanishingly rare. You are not one of them.

Lol

You really are an idiot.

And you really are a servile fool whose views match perfectly with the celbutards you follow. Is that a coincidence?
Lmao! Maybe if I knew what a celbutards was I could answer the question.

Lol, you just want to be persecuted don't you? Find me a Christian who lives the dogma he spouts and I'll respect the hell out if him. I have known a few, but they are vanishingly rare. You are not one of them.

Actually its because they wont spout your dogma that you hate them.

Forum List

Back