Melania: What exactly does her company, MKT World LLC, do?

yep, as I provided, China was already purchasing record levels towards the end of Trump's admin, and he gave Xiden a great gift...the link I provided discussed that.
Really?
The great, orange "negotiator" doesn't get even 20% of a deal?
Today, they are dealing with their puppet, whom they helped elect, and toying with America....as they made clear when he first took office, they don't feel we are any longer coming from a position of strength...and boy were they right...openly spying on us for example...

Why Trump officials were unaware of Chinese spy balloons​

1681659504220.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 385...

Feb 11, 2023 — Former Trump administration officials have expressed frustration and confusion in recent days over revelations that Chinese surveillance ...

Really?
The great, orange "negotiator" doesn't get even 20% of a deal?

Why Trump officials were unaware of Chinese spy balloons

View attachment 776926
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 385...
Feb 11, 2023 — Former Trump administration officials have expressed frustration and confusion in recent days over revelations that Chinese surveillance ...
1) it's hardly Trump's fault that you all elected Xiden, and he was unable to get the Chinese to meet their obligations.
2) hahah yeah...I love how the Xiden admin is telling us how it happened, but went undedected....but they know now, because now they got better tech, that basically can go back in time and show us...hahah wow...Great Scott! you dembots will believe any lie no matter how silly it sounds from your cult leaders

The time has come for a weekly magazine called simply TRUMP. It can be devoted to all things anti Trump. Democrat hunger for Trump will never be sated. It's a guaranteed money maker.

1) it's hardly Trump's fault that you all elected Xiden, and he was unable to get the Chinese to meet their obligations.
WHO signed the agreement?
2) hahah yeah...I love how the Xiden admin is telling us how it happened, but went undedected....but they know now, because now they got better tech, that basically can go back in time and show us...hahah wow...Great Scott! you dembots will believe any lie no matter how silly it sounds from your cult leaders
You're so FOS.
Q-NUT retard.

WHO signed the agreement?

You're so FOS.
Q-NUT retard.
China is for real. We are not playing with children. They fell asleep with their rigid caste system for centuries and stayed within their area of control. The West opening them up and with some questionable ways left a sour taste in their mouth. Capitalism of production is a natural fit for them with communist leadership.

iu
That picture ^^^^ is sick.
Shame on Donald, but he seems pleased.

Very Stange Donald.

it’s tragic you think it’s suppose to be funny or lame…clearly the dembot cultist don’t care about our nation
Oh I care about, that's why I was part of the voters who kept fuckup dan kelly off the court.

And vote in every election for the best Democratic candidate.

Oh I care about, that's why I was part of the voters who kept fuckup dan kelly off the court.

And vote in every election for the best Democratic candidate.
1) not sure who dan kelly is
2) well that’s like voting for the dumbest kid in class…that’s got to be tough…i guess i should of been more clear…if you care about America being successful and prosperous

1) not sure who dan kelly is
2) well that’s like voting for the dumbest kid in class…that’s got to be tough…i guess i should of been more clear…if you care about America being successful and prosperous
1) WI Supreme Court conservative loser.
2) Only the QOP loves the lower educated and fights higher education.

Forum List

Back