melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

Fine. Just don't act like you're doing this for any other reason but to allow you to take down/erase other historical figures so you can erode the entire origin of the U.S. in your effort to install your new government without any constitutional restrictions.
What Constitutional norms has the new government violated or is wanting to violate?

You mean what individual rights is your new authoritarian government going to shit on?

You name it.
Sorry, but this chicken shit distraction disguised as a question doesn't get you off the hook.

You are the one talking about the Biden administration violating Constitutional norms, not me. Don't run with your tail tucked. Everyone can read what you typed. And if you don't answer, you're just a fucking liar.

We actually do have that right little cuck, it's called Democracy. Welcome to a more diverse America that legally has to also consider the opinions of people who aren't deplorable racists. Boo fucking hoo. Suck it up.

We do it because we can little bitch and we don't care if hurts your little cuck feelings.

Yep, we're going to stamp out Confederate and slaver idolatry, Democratically of course. What are you going to do about it?

Lol. No wonder you didn't have the balls to try to explain that nonsense.

Appealing to mob rule, how nice.

And Abraham Lincoln? and Teddy Roosevelt? and Woodrow Wilson? when does it stop?

And seriously, melting it down instead of just moving it? are they trying to start a conflict?

Also, go rub one out to a Che poster, you commie twat.

The Civl War was over with 150 years ago. In case you havent guessed, all those that fought are dead.

You'll keep trying to come up with lame excuses for the statues. Your latest one is really out there. Let me see if I got this right....We need to keep the statues to keep the peace between the North and the South in 2021? You're an idiot. Face it. You're a deplorable piece of shit.

The Statues are there to remind us of history, good or bad. Your revenge fantasies not withstanding.

This is all this boils down to really, revenge.

And Abraham Lincoln? and Teddy Roosevelt? and Woodrow Wilson? when does it stop?

And seriously, melting it down instead of just moving it? are they trying to start a conflict?

What does removing Lee have to do with Communism? :auiqs.jpg: Not a fucking thing.

What's the better alternative to democracy?
When we find someone you venerate who wasn't a deplorable racist or slaver.
Is that any more proactive than putting statues of slavers up to idolize in the first place? This isn't the beginning of the conflict little cuck, this is the end where you lose.
I'm not a Che fan but I guess you have to try to deflect when you have no real excuse for your love of rapists and slavers.

Sorry, but this chicken shit distraction disguised as a question doesn't get you off the hook.

You are the one talking about the Biden administration violating Constitutional norms, not me. Don't run with your tail tucked. Everyone can read what you typed. And if you don't answer, you're just a fucking liar.
I didn't say that.

I said you motherfuckers are tearing down statues so you can erode the founding and shit all over the constitution. The word "revolution" comes to mind.

Quit putting words in my mouth.

The Statues are there to remind us of history, good or bad. Your revenge fantasies not withstanding.

Now they are there to remind us of history. LOL. Statues are not erected on public property to remind us of bad things. That's why Germany doesnt have statues of Hitler and Newtown doesnt have statues of the school shooter. History isnt going to be erased because we dont have statues of those defending slavery on public property you dumb piece of shit. Has anyone forgotten WW2 because Germany doesnt have statues of Hitler. Your argument is mind boggling dumb.

What this boils down to is people like you are deplorable. The statues are coming down, and they arent going back up. And there is nothing you can do about it, slob.

I think you miss the whole point of all of this. Personally, I don't give a shit whether the statues stay or go.

What I care more about, is that we remind ourselves of the bad history yesterday, starting in 1607, all the way to the bad history we are making today. We slaughtered the American Indians, stuck them in shit hole locations, enslaved blacks for centuries, imposed imperialism on Central and South America, causing massive migrations to the US, and you think a few confederate statues is going to remind us of all the rest of our bad history? Confederate statues are just a small reminder of one bad leg of our history. We have many legs that need reminding. And maybe, just maybe, if we keep reminding ourselves of all the bad history we made, and act on that bad history, we can finally make a difference.

It has nothing to do with "revenge."

It's not Lee you're focused on. Who else was from Charlottesville?

Just admit that these assholes hate individual liberty and they are a CCP cucks. Quit pretending.
Certainly no Communists. I can safely say, I have never met any people who declare themselves communists in this country. I'm not saying they are not here, but I have never met one.

It's not Lee you're focused on. Who else was from Charlottesville?

Just admit that these assholes hate individual liberty and they are a CCP cucks. Quit pretending.
You still haven't answered my questions from the previous posts. Cat got the keyboard?

Certainly no Communists. I can safely say, I have never met any people who declare themselves communists in this country. I'm not saying they are not here, but I have never met one.
Of course you haven't. They have been trying to hide it for decades.

It's simple, really. Just reject authoritarians of any ilk and you're fine.

Forum List

Back