melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

You mean during Trumps campaign when the media and social media was painting him as the 21st century Hitler….right?
Tell us KindaProg…..how many times did the Kenyan talk of tearing down statues? How many times did he say the words systemic racism? How many times did he say “equity”?
Why didn’t the first/only black president ever address Americas biggest problem?
He did. Then you called him a racist for bringing it up.

Where are there Lenin statues? I assume you don't mean the Beatles...

Are you really arguing that Obama never brought up race? Four years ago you were arguing there wasnt any racial problems in this country until Obama came along and started talking about it. But here you go........

An entire speech during Obama's campaign Obama Speech on Race at the National Constitution Center

Obama talking how racism is still a problem 'We Are Not Cured': Obama Discusses Racism In America With Marc Maron
That’s not what I said….I said he never talked of supporting the tearing down of statues nor did he use the words systemic racism or equity….you know, the shit we can’t go a day without hearing from the almost dead dude or the filthy mutt with the kinda black vagina.

That’s not what I said….I said he never talked of supporting the tearing down of statues nor did he use the words systemic racism or equity….you know, the shit we can’t go a day without hearing from the almost dead dude or the filthy mutt with the kinda black vagina.
And where did I ever say Obama was some great President? I didnt. Yep the statues are coming down and never going back up. And there is nothing you can do about it. Except whine about it on here of course.

And where did I ever say Obama was some great President? I didnt. Yep the statues are coming down and never going back up. And there is nothing you can do about it. Except whine about it on here of course.
That’s awesome…but all you did was poke the bear and further divide America with the theatrics.
Blacks haven’t and won’t improve as a result of removing statues…infact the have become more violent, more criminal and more savage PER THE RACIST DATA.
So what was accomplished….why the shit eating grin on your woke white guilt face?

That’s awesome…but all you did was poke the bear and further divide America with the theatrics.
Blacks haven’t and won’t improve as a result of removing statues…infact the have become more violent, more criminal and more savage PER THE RACIST DATA.
So what was accomplished….why the shit eating grin on your woke white guilt face?
By the looks of all the arrests, it is the white trumpanzee who is becoming violent. LOL poke the bear. You trumpanzees are meaningless.

By the looks of all the arrests, it is the white trumpanzee who is becoming violent. LOL poke the bear. You trumpanzees are meaningless.
Hahaha…yeah, yeah Wokeologist….you may need to do some due diligence before popping off at the mouth…look up that racist data that makes you go pee-pee in your pink panties…look up the crime stats in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, Loon York, Lost Angeles.
You won’t find any white supremacists or insurrectionist perps….guaranteed.

So, all private property.

"How to run headfirst into the point and STILL miss it ."

You mean during Trumps campaign when the media and social media was painting him as the 21st century Hitler….right?
Tell us KindaProg…..how many times did the Kenyan talk of tearing down statues? How many times did he say the words systemic racism? How many times did he say “equity”?
Why didn’t the first/only black president ever address Americas biggest problem?
Which is white privilege.

Last time I checked you can wear any tshirt you like. Or you fascists want to put an end to that as well?

Yes past racists put up statues to intimidate black people. That's why they are coming down now. And there is nothing you can do about it. You must feel so helpless. All you can do is sit there behind your keyboard, sigh, and complain on here. Meanwhile, we won. The statues are coming down by the HUNDREDS.

Who said anything about banning T-shirts? Banning is what your side does, and destruction, and ripping things down, and bullying people to comply or else.

You only think you won. History has shown that sooner or later the Montagnards always come for the Girondists first, then the Jacobins after they get rid of the Ancien Regime.

Leftism eats itself after running out of outside food.

cf7.jpg

martybegan

Wow, now you can't even come up with your own jokes.

So, all private property.

"How to run headfirst into the point and STILL miss it ."
Not so sure that Seattle, or the Ace Gallery, on the street corner are private property.

But, even if they are, wouldn't you agree that a statue of arguably the most infamous murderer, responsible for the genocide of millions is every bit, NOT what this country stands for as much as what you think of our founding fathers?

I mean come on man, the rush to tear down confederate statues, or now these statues of the founders like Jefferson, Lincoln, and alike some of which were on private property as well, and you saw no problem there?

White privilege in a white nation…..one founded by, built by, funded by and run by whites…what a weird concept huh?
I think it was founded by the Native Americans already here.

So, the melting pot concept was always a joke to white privilege racists who used colored labor to build and steal generational wealth in the nation.

Not so sure that Seattle, or the Ace Gallery, on the street corner are private property.
So you don't know. Got it. But, even if they are, wouldn't you agree that a statue of arguably the most infamous murderer, responsible for the genocide of millions is every bit, NOT what this country stands for as much as what you think of our founding fathers?
Red herring. We are talking about statues on public property.

So, the melting pot concept was always a joke to white privilege racists who used colored labor to build and steal generational wealth in the nation.

They were as organized as the Africans, except the ones in South America and they were bulldozed by the Spanish.

Age of gunpowder/steel beats age of stone/bronze, even turn based strategy game players know that.

NEGATIVE america hater….America was founded in 1776 long after the russian asians walked here.
There never was supposed to be a “melting pot” concept…our founders had it right all along…multiculturalism is destroying this nation….evidenced in ALL diverse, disgusting, dangerous blue shitholes.
581CFC0E-4A01-4E55-9252-5F7D125D2BAB.png

Forum List

Back