melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

Cancel culture is just a cute little term racist snowflakes gave to people who decided to no longer tolerate their deplorable behavior. No one owes you an audience or a platform.

Pressure is legal. We have a right to pressure our government for change. If you have credible threats of violence then report, those would be crimes.

I'm not one of those. I don't advocate empathy for deplorable racists, I advocate for defeating them, politically and culturally.

No, it's fascists like you trying to end run around free speech, and making anything that disagrees with Progressive orthodoxy racist/sexists/somethingist.

How about the pulling down of the statues? The defacement?

By being a prick on a message board? Brave of you lol.

No, it's fascists like you trying to end run around free speech, and making anything that disagrees with Progressive orthodoxy racist/sexists/somethingist.
What end run around free speech? Go ahead and provide even one example. We also have the right to free speech and the right to characterize you as deplorable racists. Suck it up, Buttercup.
How about the pulling down of the statues? The defacement?
That would be vandalism.
By being a prick on a message board? Brave of you lol.
Are you protecting? Where did I say anything about this being brave? I come here to point and laugh at you, I have no idea where you got the notion that was some act of bravery.

What end run around free speech? Go ahead and provide even one example. We also have the right to free speech and the right to characterize you as deplorable racists. Suck it up, Buttercup.

That would be vandalism.

Are you protecting? Where did I say anything about this being brave? I come here to point and laugh at you, I have no idea where you got the notion that was some act of bravery.

Getting people fired over disagreements? Saying it "Wasn't the government" when ruining someone? Calling everything you disagree with racist is dishonest.

Getting people fired over disagreements?
People don't want to work with or employ racists, that's their right. Did you think your rights where the only ones that mattered? That's not how this works.
Saying it "Wasn't the government" when ruining someone?
You mean pointing out facts? Your 1st amendment rights protects you from government retribution, not social retribution.
Calling everything you disagree with racist is dishonest.
I call people who venerate slavers, racists. Apparently others find that a convincing argument. Boo hoo for you.

People don't want to work with or employ racists, that's their right. Did you think your rights where the only ones that mattered? That's not how this works.

You mean pointing out facts? Your 1st amendment rights protects you from government retribution, not social retribution.

I call people who venerate slavers, racists. Apparently others find that a convincing argument. Boo hoo for you.

Again you idiots call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a racist.

end run.

Are YOU kidding? I have defined it some many times, I am getting tired of you motherfuckers ignoring it and asking again.

I will define it for you RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you agree going forward that I have defined it and NEVER ask again.
And everytime you "claim" to have defined it and never do.....I ask you again and again to link where you defined it and you either change to a personal attack or run away or deflect. Which will it be this time?

Sure, Jew-hater.

Keep calling me that. I know I am not, and that's fine. The people I respect on this board know I am not, and you can't do anything to change that.

Now go get offended by the wrong pronouns, SJW twat.

Keep calling me that. I know I am not, and that's fine. The people I respect on this board know I am not, and you can't do anything to change that.

Now go get offended by the wrong pronouns, SJW twat.
LOLOL

Who here respects you, Jew-hater. Only other Jew haters will.

Meanwhile those statues of traitors continue to fall. One traitor at a time.

LOLOL

Who here respects you, Jew-hater. Only other Jew haters will.

Meanwhile those statues of traitors continue to fall. One traitor at a time.

Considering most Jew hate that means anything comes from the left these days, your yammering is funny.

And from your example we know canceling is just a snowflakes way of describing 1st Amendment expressions you don't like. Cry about it little bitch, no one cares.

That made zero sense, but from your previous posts, I am not surprised.

And just to show my disdain for you:

Curried takes it up the ass, doo-dah, doo-dah
Curried takes it up the ass, oh dee doo-dah day

Considering most Jew hate that means anything comes from the left these days, your yammering is funny.
LOL

Sure, Jew-hater....

5991bfaf1400007a35ed08f9.jpg

In typical Jew-hating fashion, all you do is lie.

Meanwhile, another traitor's statue will be coming down soon.

That made zero sense, but from your previous posts, I am not surprised.

And just to show my disdain for you:

Curried takes it up the ass, doo-dah, doo-dah
Curried takes it up the ass, oh dee doo-dah day
It doesn't make sense to you because you're a moron who thinks you're the only one with the right to free speech. Guess what, society telling you and your culture to fuck on off is also free speech.

Since the Cherokee and other tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy, should their history be wiped out? Should elizabeth warren pay reparations since miss high Cheekbones claims to be Cherokee?
Are there monuments to Cherokee CSA generals on public property?

Are there monuments to Cherokee CSA generals on public property?
Don't know. Elizabeth Warren is a Cherokee.

Also, she brags about being a Cherokee. So. Isn't that like a redneck (I can say that can't I) bragging about being a Confederate?

Forum List

Back