melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

Guns are a right, and you feel free to ignore that.

Showing an ID is not an intrusion.
Nope. The Second Amendment is about Militias.

Doesn't even use the word "Guns".

1640888343105.png

Irrelevant. The thread is about the Lee CSA statue being taken down.
Quite relevant. Also, tell us your thoughts on what reparations should be paid by those various African nations involved the Trans Sahara slave trade and traded their property (slaves) to Europe which began the Trans Atlantic slave trade?

How about the European nations like Spain and Portugal and France and England the Dutch?

Also, since Republicans never owned a slave, freed the slaves, desegregated the schools, passed the Civil Rights Act, signed MLK Day as a holiday owe reparations?

Yeah?

Why,?

Quite relevant. Also, tell us your thoughts on what reparations should be paid by those various African nations involved the Trans Sahara slave trade and traded their property (slaves) to Europe which began the Trans Atlantic slave trade?

How about the European nations like Spain and Portugal and France and England the Dutch?

Also, since Republicans never owned a slave, freed the slaves, desegregated the schools, passed the Civil Rights Act, signed MLK Day as a holiday owe reparations?

Yeah?

Why,?
Because as citizens you're responsible for the obligations and debts of your nation.

My thoughts are that it has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about removing a statue of a traitor to the US. That has been done.

Your post is for a different thread.

Yeah?

Why,?
Amazing how the right wingers try to rewrite history.

Yeah, no problem with that eh?
Not on private property. That's capitalism and the right to own and control your own shit.

If some cracker pig fucker wants a statue of Lee in the front yard of his mobile home / methlab, good for him.

Explain it. Well we are all waiting. Wait till we hear the words of a trained mentally enslaved slave.

Chump
TheDumbassOwl, why is it Republicans today that are the ones today that have the mindset of the sheet wearers. Why are Republicans fighting against the John Lewis Voting Bill and Police Reform. Explain it for us idiot.

Not on private property. That's capitalism and the right to own and control your own shit.

If some cracker pig fucker wants a statue of Lee in the front yard of his mobile home / methlab, good for him.
Cracker pig Fucker? Well you said that loudly and proudly without any concern whatsoever of repercussions. So brave to be on the politically correct side OF EVERYTHING. How brave.

Don't think you would care one single bit of che or Lenin or mao or pol were put somewhere on public lands you would care.

So, go tell yourself how much you would while I ignore you.

Cracker pig Fucker? Well you said that loudly and proudly without any concern whatsoever of repercussions. So brave to be on the politically correct side OF EVERYTHING. How brave.

Don't think you would care one single bit of che or Lenin or mao or pol were put somewhere on public lands you would care.

So, go tell yourself how much you would while I ignore you.
You seem to have a problem reading. I said private property. Corrective lenses can help.

TheDumbassOwl, why is it Republicans today that are the ones today that have the mindset of the sheet wearers. Why are Republicans fighting against the John Lewis Voting Bill and Police Reform. Explain it for us idiot.
Republicans TODAY? Hilarious. As if anything is different. You idiot. Your god clintons mentor was and still is James Fulbright. Look him up.

We get what you are about. Everything is about color of skin and anyone ever questioning a "saint" like John lewis, well he muuuust be WACIST.

The bill wasn't about police reform. It's about as always expanding government overreach and NATIONALIZING elections.

You continue to allow democrats to use and your race to gain more and more power. Meanwhile demoncrat run cities which just so happens to be just about every hood are rundown shitholes and you don't even question if your misery is by their design.

A few are waking to their tactics but not nearly enough. Instead you continue being a disgrace to your own race while being led around by your color and false promises of utter crap.

Like Malcom X said. You and the rest like you are nothing but chumps. Last republican mayor of Chicago was 1931.

Let me know if you want me to list the other shithole cities like Detroit, Philadelphia or Baltimore and who who has run them and for how long.

Ignorant fool.

You're a moron and a racist and nobody seriously thinks you speak for freed black slaves. You're arguments aren't convincing anyone which is why you can't protect monuments to your slaver heroes.

It is not about me speaking for them, but about anyone with an once of sense realizing that freed slaves in the late 1800s, had real problems as opposed to the whiny faggots that make up the left today.

They didn't give a fuck about statues in the park or confederate veterans being forgiven.

When did I say that? I'm all in favor of using protest, propaganda, shame, and ridicule to push your deplorable, slaver idolaizing culture, towards extinction.

Superbadbruther was talking about Whites as a group. Are you admitting that your hate is for ALL whites, or are you now going to walk it back like the coward you are?

Forum List

Back