🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Member of British Parliament dies following shooting..........HUH?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Last edited:
Gun Laws We Follow.. and Gun Laws We Ignore

Louisiana - Ireland, and later India, were once under British rule. At one point in their rebellions, they ignored the outside laws they didn’t like. We are doing that again in the United States. It is hard for me to imagine gun owners breaking the law. Once you’ve been around the gun culture for a while you learn that licensed gun owners are the rule-following type. Many gun owners would like to follow the law all the time, but they can’t. Gun owners are not alone. Neither the lawyers nor the judges who work with firearms law every day can keep up with the 23 thousand gun laws. Breaking our gun laws is more than a matter of ignorance. The very prosecutors charged with enforcing our firearms laws routinely ignore them as well. On second consideration, the government lawyers ignore far more firearms laws than do gun owners. Remember that when you hear a politician say we need more firearms restrictions.

Obama stated he doesn't have all the facts yet but is sure it was an act perpetrated by 'American Right Wing Extremists'... :p

LONDON A member of Britain’s Parliament was shot and stabbed Thursday near the northern city of Leeds, leaving her in critical condition and prompting a suspension of the country's European Union referendum campaign just a week before the vote.

I am shocked. I was led to believe by the gun grabbers that once firearms are banned the criminal element would not get a hold of them. So tell me motherfuckers, what happened?

Don't hesitate to wallow in this attack....ok?

It does make me wonder how our members of Congress will take it if they become frequent targets of shooters.

LONDON A member of Britain’s Parliament was shot and stabbed Thursday near the northern city of Leeds, leaving her in critical condition and prompting a suspension of the country's European Union referendum campaign just a week before the vote.

I am shocked. I was led to believe by the gun grabbers that once firearms are banned the criminal element would not get a hold of them. So tell me motherfuckers, what happened?

Don't hesitate to wallow in this attack....ok?

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I am seriously tempted to start a second thread,

Whatever it takes to convince you motherfuckers that disarming freemen is NOT the answer.

/

so now they punish the people by suspending the referendum.

What kind of dick does such a thing. At least wait until the referendum has failed.

odd.

Another senseless death in a gun-free nation.
What happened, Liberal numb-nuts?

she died?

upload_2016-6-16_13-39-20.jpeg

West Yorkshire police said that Jo Cox, a 41-year-old member of Parliament, was pronounced dead an hour after she was attacked in Leeds. (TWP)

Gee, now don't overload your post with compassion for the victim.

It was a "homemade" or "antique gun" (ie "shit"), and she died from the multiple stab wounds, not the supposed gun shot. Anyways what's the murder rate in Britain again?

Dude, really?

How many of these stories have to be used to make this point before the perp, in this case YOU, doesnt feel like its some clever quip anymore? :eek:

Do you weep every time Isis lines up and shoots 200 Christians?
Of course you don't
You're a pansy ass behind a keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does someone know anything about this COX lady and what she SUPPORTED that was so horrifying to the murderer?

Need more laws in England to stop the next gun related death... Criminals and Terrorist will obey the law and if not pass a law telling them to do so...

( Yes, I am being sarcastic )

Do you weep every time Isis lines up and shoots 200 Christians?
Of course you don't
You're a pansy ass behind a keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And where was your keyboard when you typed that?

The underlying basis for opposing gun control is the compassion for those who have a right to life and to defend the same but can't because of cretins like you.

Forum List

Back