Member that black guy who blew up the interwebz driving with a suspended license...it was really government incompetence

How about the white guy who was convicted for falsifying businsess documents to influence an election who is trying to run for president?

How about the white guy who was convicted for falsifying businsess documents to influence an election who is trying to run for president?
Did you even look at the article? The story is about a gov employee who made an error. Sheeesh.

Thinks it's the official spokesman for blacks and fags
Always the first to defend white progressive women
Always the first to defend leftards and thier incompetent governance

What color is your hair big fat white lady?
I'm going with it's purple

And leftists want these people to control more of our lives. Including healthcare :lol:
Leftists are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet. And yes, I am including the brain dead staying alive by a feeding tube.

And leftists want these people to control more of our lives. Including healthcare :lol:
Leftists are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet. And yes, I am including the brain dead staying alive by a feeding tube.
We need a milei to just take a sledge hammer to bureaucracy

Forum List

Back