Memorial Bridge in DC is crumbling

You know, that's what the guys at work have all been sayin': "The Memorial bridge in D.C. is a U.S symbol of strength but those damn Republicans are just letting it crumble! I tell ya' what, I'm voting for Hillary in 2016!"

That really happened.
Hillary has never fixed one bridge anywhere. She just runs guns and drugs.

Link?

You just made an unfounded accusation.

I know, I know, in batshit crazy RWNJ unicornland, anything you say is automatically fact, but in the real world, it is different.

You know, that's what the guys at work have all been sayin': "The Memorial bridge in D.C. is a U.S symbol of strength but those damn Republicans are just letting it crumble! I tell ya' what, I'm voting for Hillary in 2016!"

That really happened.
Hillary has never fixed one bridge anywhere. She just runs guns and drugs.

Link?

You just made an unfounded accusation.

I know, I know, in batshit crazy RWNJ unicornland, anything you say is automatically fact, but in the real world, it is different.

He used the FOX factchecker. That would be a chimpanzee dressed in an Uncle Sam costume with a bad tooth. Everytime he scratches his butt, the accusation is true.

Memorial Bridge symbol of U.S. strength is corroded partly shut down - The Washington Post

It is just the beginning. Our infrastructure is crumbling, while the GOP Congress wrings its hands over BENGHAZI!

Bah, these are all just Bridges of Madison County sorta things falling apart. Not as though anything significant ever collapsed let alone killed anyone...

Cincinnati bridge collapse kills at least one construction worker Daily Mail Online

24E03F0600000578-2917738-image-a-35_1421771294971.jpg

What the fuck is it with yankees and their inability to repair infrastructure?
We're constantly building new highways and roads here in Texas.

Is that why Texas is turning 80 miles of paved roads into gravel because they won't spend money on fixing them?

No link needed. Just google "Texas roads revert to gravel".

Is that why Texas is turning 80 miles of paved roads into gravel because they won't spend money on fixing them?

How about you look into why these roads in the middle of nowhere were converted to gravel?
You wont do that because it doesnt fit your narrative.
I can prove all the new roads and highways that are being built yet you cant prove jack shit newb.

How many bridges did Obozo fix with the money he got?
How many new roads did he build?
Where is THAT money?
It WAS given to him.
It was called The Stimulus. What a joke, huh? I don't understand why democrats don't hold their leaders responsible for this corruption. They just don't seem to give a shit or will blame the republicans.

Memorial Bridge symbol of U.S. strength is corroded partly shut down - The Washington Post

It is just the beginning. Our infrastructure is crumbling, while the GOP Congress wrings its hands over BENGHAZI!
Oh, put a sock in it...

Bridges take a very, very long time to 'crumble'...

Especially 'showcase pieces' like the one you're describing...

And, if true - and it is - then...

The bridge has been crumbling for many years...

Through both Republican and Democratic administrations and majorities in Congress...

Both parties have had a substantive hand in this state of affairs...

Both parties...

What a douche-bag premise and slimy attempt to put all the blame on one side of the other, when, in truth, it belongs to both...

Epic Fail.

The proper and intelligent use of taxpayer resources? Those projects? Yeah, run with that.

Oh my GAWD! ABC news reported it! Damn Obama watching the Children's News Network all the time. He watches the news right? He SAYS "that is were I first heard about it". Damn you CNN for making OUR president one of the most POORLY informed people on earth.

THAT'S Obama's FAULT!

They are replacing the I-74 bridge here in Davenport Iowa across the Mississippi. I'm going to find out who won the contract. I dont want cheap ass workers from China doing it.

FDR and Eisenhower both put thousands of people to work improving our infrastructure.
Okay, how many THOUSANDS of people did get jobs from the money Obozo WAS given? Americans?
The money was used to fund Democrat politician campaigns pure and simple.

Link or admit you lie.....
Where else did that 800 Billion dollars go? Democrats are corrupt, not stupid.

FDR and Eisenhower both put thousands of people to work improving our infrastructure.
Okay, how many THOUSANDS of people did get jobs from the money Obozo WAS given? Americans?
The money was used to fund Democrat politician campaigns pure and simple.

Link or admit you lie.....
Where else did that 800 Billion dollars go? Democrats are corrupt, not stupid.

And you are a liar with no link. Case made....now go away.

800 Billion was given to Omana for shovel ready jobs like rebuilding infrastructure. What happened to that money?

The Dems blew it on shit like Solyndra. $850 million would build a bridge or two

Link that L..ass. Or admit you lied.

800 Billion was given to Omana for shovel ready jobs like rebuilding infrastructure. What happened to that money?

The Dems blew it on shit like Solyndra. $850 million would build a bridge or two

Link that L..ass. Or admit you lied.

It's common knowledge, asshole and once again fucktard I don't take direction from lowly left clowns....such as yourself. You tired old fuck

Forum List

Back