Memory Box: Echoes of 9/11

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Can’t believe there’s no thread on this (at least I’m pretty sure there isn’t). You can probably catch a rerun on Peacock, NBC or MSNBC.

It’s tough sledding listening to these heartbreaking stories. I’m having to pause it every 20 minutes or so.

Interested in impressions of those who made it all the way through.

My heart goes out for these people but to believe what our government told us what happened on 9/11 is unreal. To believe these buildings fell due to being hit by planes is unbelievable. i worked demolition for 3 years and knew this was total bull shit as I watched them fall. Followed with 20 years of war killing many more young Americans that biden made useless and senseless as we betrayed our allies and turning our enemy into a military power house with weapons most countries only dream about.

Attachments

• JOES BOYS.png
    JOES BOYS.png
    505.9 KB · Views: 15
What we know for certain is Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria had nothing to do with the 9/11 incident. That leaves Saudi Arabia and Israel, I guess. Not sure how Saudi Arabia benefited from the neocon wars though, so that narrows it down. :dunno:

My heart goes out for these people but to believe what our government told us what happened on 9/11 is unreal. To believe these buildings fell due to being hit by planes is unbelievable. i worked demolition for 3 years and knew this was total bull shit as I watched them fall. Followed with 20 years of war killing many more young Americans that biden made useless and senseless as we betrayed our allies and turning our enemy into a military power house with weapons most countries only dream about.
This one belongs in the Rubber Room.

Take it easy Doc. If the establishment "history" is true, why be afraid of discussion as to what might really have happened and particularly for what purpose?

Take it easy Doc. If the establishment "history" is true, why be afraid of discussion as to what might really have happened and particularly for what purpose?

The minute I read BadBob85037's tirade about his foil hatted conspiracy theory that the Twin Towers were blown up and not destroyed by the planes, I had to call him out for it. Both buildings collapsed because of the fires weakening the steel framings. The second building collapsed first because of the tremendous weight of concrete and steel above the strike point where the second plane hit.
It's been established that these people were trained to fly those planes in America during the Clinton Administration that did nothing to secure our country from terrorist attacks especially after the first WTC bombing and Kobhar Towers bombing, two American Embassies Attacked, etc.

Last edited:
Bush knew who, what, where, when, why & how we would be attacked on 9/11 & he refused to stop the attacks & left town to let it happen. Our fighter jets were sent in opposite direction. Then our own military anthrax sent to the Senators & Media who opposed his Iraq war.

Bush grounded all aircraft in the USA except those used to fly Bin-Laden family around or back to Saudi Arabia. Then Bush's high school friend Tommy Franks repeatedly commanded US forces in Afghanistan to "Stand Down" to allowed Bin-Laden to escape Tora Bora & refused to capture him for almost 8 years.

Yet Obama got Bin-Laden quickly!

:auiqs.jpg:"Bush kept US Safe":auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Bush's August 6, 2001 Presidential Daily Briefing!

"Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks. including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full field investigations throughout the US that it considers Bin Ladin-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our Embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group of Bin Ladin supporters was in the US planning attacks with explosives."

Feel free to provide a competing narrative that addressed the known facts.

Bush knew who, what, where, when, why & how we would be attacked on 9/11 & he refused to stop the attacks & left town to let it happen. Our fighter jets were sent in opposite direction. Then our own military anthrax sent to the Senators & Media who opposed his Iraq war.
False.
Bush grounded all aircraft in the USA except those used to fly Bin-Laden family around or back to Saudi Arabia.
True
Then Bush's high school friend Tommy Franks repeatedly commanded US forces in Afghanistan to "Stand Down" to allowed Bin-Laden to escape Tora Bora & refused to capture him for almost 8 years.
Laughably false.

It wasn't "quick".

Oh Boy ^ :icon_rolleyes:

8a8.gif

The minute I read BadBob85037's tirade about his foil hatted conspiracy theory that the Twin Towers were blown up and not destroyed by the planes, I had to call him out for it. Both buildings collapsed because of the fires weakening the steel framings. The second building collapsed first because of the tremendous weight of concrete and steel above the strike point where the second plane hit.
It's been established that these people were trained to fly those planes in America during the Clinton Administration that did nothing to secure our country from terrorist attacks especially after the first WTC bombing and Kobhar Towers bombing, two American Embassies Attacked, etc.

Your first paragraph was right on target. I've about had it with 9/11 Truthers.
But to put this all on Clinton? Meh - He bears some responsibility and so does Bushie Boy.
Thankfully, Obama sent ol' binnie exactly where he belongs.

Last edited:
We shudda stayed in Afghanistan.
I agree - 3-4 thousand troops were keeping the peace. And I'm trying to think of another situation where we haven't left a butt-ton more troops than that. I believe we have around 50,000 in Japan and 20,000 in Germany. It would have been a smarter way to go.

For the past 15 months or so it really wasn't what one could call a "war". Now we're back to the good ol' days of child brides, soccer stadium executions and probably al-Qaeda training camps.

I agree - 3-4 thousand troops were keeping the peace. And I'm trying to think of another situation where we haven't left a butt-ton more troops than that. I believe we have around 50,000 in Japan and 20,000 in Germany. It would have been a smarter way to go.

For the past 15 months or so it really wasn't what one could call a "war". Now we're back to the good ol' days of child brides, soccer stadium executions and probably al-Qaeda training camps.

First I'm surprised that you for the first time have taken the opposite view of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist. More surprisingly you agreed with my retort to the tin foil hatted Badbob.
Indeed we all had to take a bite of that horrible sandwich after 9/11 created by the bureaucracy. The facts were there to see, from the two FBI agents that suspected and reported about the training taking place in Florida to the person(s) that failed to make the reports in the daily updates to the president.
Our biggest mistake was to attempt to democratize Iraq and Afghanistan.

Clinton's wall between the FBI and CIA established in 1995. What was that all about? The Bubba was busy murdering innocent people in Yugoslavia with "daisy cutter" bombs while 9-11 terrorists, some of whom were illegally in the U.S. with expired visas, were attending freaking flight school in Florida. Was the 9-11 attack engineered by the Clinton administration as the biggest October surprise in history?

First I'm surprised that you for the first time have taken the opposite view of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist. More surprisingly you agreed with my retort to the tin foil hatted Badbob.
Indeed we all had to take a bite of that horrible sandwich after 9/11 created by the bureaucracy. The facts were there to see, from the two FBI agents that suspected and reported about the training taking place in Florida to the person(s) that failed to make the reports in the daily updates to the president.
Our biggest mistake was to attempt to democratize Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hey doc, we’ll agree so long as u don’t avail the class with too much more Gateway Pundit. Fair? ;)

Bush grounded all aircraft in the USA except those used to fly Bin-Laden family around or back to Saudi Arabia. Then Bush's high school friend Tommy Franks repeatedly commanded US forces in Afghanistan to "Stand Down" to allowed Bin-Laden to escape Tora Bora & refused to capture him for almost 8 years.

Obama should have gotten Bin Laden quickly. His daddy was 87.5% Arab.

Forum List

Back