Memphis Mass Murderer Was Released After 11 Months for Attempted Murder

As I pointed out, the community is not treated fairly by negroes, who are violent towards them eight times more than normal races. Then the judicial system is biased against the community by releasing negroes back into the community too quickly.
Every additional year in prison reduces the rate of recidivism.

Kelly is 19 years old. At the time of his prior crime he was a juvenile, subject to sentencing as a juvenile.

Do not be surprised if he is found to have no priors in this case. His arrest record as an adult might well be treated as clean.

He was just having fun. He live streamed his shootings and an entertaining way to amuse yourself.
For attempted murder he should have been tried as an adult.

As I pointed out, the community is not treated fairly by negroes, who are violent towards them eight times more than normal races. Then the judicial system is biased against the community by releasing negroes back into the community too quickly.

Being someone who was shot point blank 6 times by a drug addicted negro wanting his next fix, I couldn't agree more.

Because it is a democrat run area. The dems are like you clods, anti self defense for the regular folks.
Didn't answer the question. According to gun nuts, the 2nd Amendment is way far better than gun regulations, yet you expect/predict gun regulations to fail, yet the 2nd Amendment carries on failing, and failing to much much higher degree.

We've been over reasonable force in the UK in relation to self defence. You guys have this uncanny knack of totally forgetting past conversations and defaulting back to your gun nut rhetoric. Taf.

Last edited:
Didn't answer the question. According to gun nuts, the 2nd Amendment is way far better than gun regulations, yet you expect/predict gun regulations to fail, yet the 2nd Amendment carries on failing, and failing to much much higher degree.

We've been over reasonable force in the UK in relation to self defence. You guys have this uncanny knack of totally forgetting past conversations and defaulting back to your gun nut rhetoric. Taf.

You are factually wrong. The only thing that prevents gun violence is keeping the violent scumbags in prison. This FACT has been proven time after time after time. Gun bans do not prevent gun violence. If they did there wouldn't be 130 dead in Paris, nor 70+ dead in Norway from mass shooters.

You are factually wrong. The only thing that prevents gun violence is keeping the violent scumbags in prison. This FACT has been proven time after time after time. Gun bans do not prevent gun violence. If they did there wouldn't be 130 dead in Paris, nor 70+ dead in Norway from mass shooters.
exactly. still waiting for a demofk to explain what they would do for illegal guns in demofk black plantations. Always crickets.

Factually, the UK, Australia and New Zealand, (plus EU countries) with gun regulations, suffer fewer gun incidents due to gun regulations. In fact, the number of American incidents would probably dwarf the like of the UK, Australia and New Zealand added together, with probably most of the EU countries too.

Factually, the UK, Australia and New Zealand, (plus EU countries) with gun regulations, suffer fewer gun incidents due to gun regulations. In fact, the number of American incidents would probably dwarf the like of the UK, Australia and New Zealand added together, with probably most of the EU countries too.

Factually those countries are overwhelmingly caucasian in population, have long histories and long established cultures. As you import men from violent third world countries you are seeing your gun crimes sky rocket. This is a fact.

We have more illegal aliens than the entire populations of the countries of Australia and new Zealand. All of them originated from violent third world countries where violence is the NORM.

We KNOW that 80% of the violent crimes are committed by those illegal aliens. This is a fact. If we were to be able to get rid of that illegal alien population the violence rate of the USA would plummet to below every place in the world.

Additionally, 90% of the violent crime that this country suffers from originates in 10 Democrat run cities. Cities that have been democrat, single party run for DECADES.

You are just factually wrong on all counts.

Factually those countries are overwhelmingly caucasian in population, have long histories and long established cultures. As you import men from violent third world countries you are seeing your gun crimes sky rocket. This is a fact.

We have more illegal aliens than the entire populations of the countries of Australia and new Zealand. All of them originated from violent third world countries where violence is the NORM.

We KNOW that 80% of the violent crimes are committed by those illegal aliens. This is a fact. If we were to be able to get rid of that illegal alien population the violence rate of the USA would plummet to below every place in the world.

Additionally, 90% of the violent crime that this country suffers from originates in 10 Democrat run cities. Cities that have been democrat, single party run for DECADES.

You are just factually wrong on all counts.
Factually, white Caucasian is by far the largest group in American, so you'll have to clutch at a different straw -

What were you shot with? A water pistol.

I wish. You don't get charged with attempted first degree murder if you shoot someone with a water pistol.

Most likely a Glock 9mm. I didn't ask him the make a model when he robbed me. It was an automatic, too small to be a .40cal/10mm and too big to be a .380.

I plan on suing that negro out of existence. He will forever owe me money. He probably ain't got shit to his name, but now, he will NEVER have shit. I will own everything he owns.

Last edited:
I wish. You don't get charged with attempted first degree murder if you shoot someone with a water pistol.

Most likely a Glock 9mm. I didn't ask him the make a model when he robbed me. It was an automatic, too small to be a .40cal/10mm and too big to be a .380.

I plan on suing that negro out of existence. He will forever owe me money. He probably ain't got shit to his name, but now, he will NEVER have shit. I will own everything he owns.
Where were you shot? In the foot.

Forum List

Back