Memphis Police Allow Kidnapping Suspect to Refuse to ID Location of Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another one >>

[IMG alt="EvilCat Breath"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/59/59451.jpg?1624675548[/IMG]

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member​

JoinedSep 23, 2016Messages60,046Reaction score34,976Points2,645

Absolutely
Here's list of all the posts in agreement with what I've posted (in addition to the 6 good ratings for the OP).

Posts # 3.......22......26.......34......38......40.......50......53........55........61.......90.......92......115

Last edited:
The direction of torturing people to get what you want...more MAGAt-fascism.
Sometimes that is the right thing to do vs letting innocent people die who could have been rescued and saved.

Ready to take a serious swing at Post # 45, yet ? :rolleyes:

I dont support allowing the Government to violate the law. Never have never will, What I would do as a private citizen is not something I think the Government should do ever,
Hopefully you won't be a kidnapping victim, in a freezing cold basement somewhere, tied up, unable to call for help, and having no food or water for days.... or tied to a tree in the woods, and just having been spotted by some hungry wolves, after being set upon by fire ants.

Allowing the Government to torture doesnt just stop with cases you agree with dumb ass,
It does as long as police exercise discretion. Something that applies to everything - swimming pools, automobiles, hiking trails, foods we eat, etc. If we were to restrict our activities, because of the possibility of overdoing it, we wouldn't be able to do anything.
Now go wash out your mouth with soap.

Hopefully you won't be a kidnapping victim, in a freezing cold basement somewhere, tied up, unable to call for help, and having no food or water for days.... or tied to a tree in the woods, and just having been spotted by some hungry wolves, after being set upon by fire ants.
In a sense, the cops probably knew she was dead given they knew the sleazebag that kidnapped her.

Still, there was a sliver of hope.

LOL god you prove just how fucking stupid you are again. We should allow police to torture cause golly gee they wont EVER abuse it,
LOL god you prove just how fucking stupid you are again. We should not allow force t be used on suspects, and allow innocent victims to die

We do not torture people in this country. We turn them over to the Saudis for that. Sometimes Israelis. Even Russians in a pinch.

As soon as it was known that this perp had done this before he should have been on a plane to a secure location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back