Men are taking over Europe to stop liberalism

Italy’s Right-Wing Demagogue Matteo Salvini Wins Big in the EU Elections

Just like hero trump

Men are rushing to support conservatives to stop liberals

'conservatives' did the same thing in 1920s & 1930s Germany

people are rushing to war; it must be something in the water

worked out real good for them, I heard ............

maybe conservatives will do the same in AmeriKKKa

Leftists did the same thing in soviet union, it worked great for them... 100 million dead.

Thank god the men eventually rose there too and stopped them.

europes men are rising to
Stop
Liberal
Harm

It is laughable that these types are referring to themselves as "men.' It's all "I have a dick and I'm marching." For what? How did they come to think that they are better than other human beings? what a joke.

It is laughable that these types are referring to themselves as "men.' It's all "I have a dick and I'm marching." For what? How did they come to think that they are better than other human beings? what a joke.

Leftards like yourself claim that "toxic masculinity" is a danger to society....no?

Leftards like yourself claim that "toxic masculinity" is a danger to society....no?

Little boys who think that their race and sex (idenity politcs) are a danger to society. Society is made up of both sexes and all ethnic and religious backgrounds. It looks lie you have a problem fitting in. Why won't you assimilate? Join the rest of the group. Do you really believe that you are something special?

Little boys who think that their race and sex (idenity politcs) are a danger to society. Society is made up of both sexes and all ethnic and religious backgrounds. It looks lie you have a problem fitting in. Why won't you assimilate? Join the rest of the group. Do you really believe that you are something special?

I am an individual that doesn't believe that social constructs should ever define our worth and that we have unalienable rights.

It's not rocket science.....

I am an individual that doesn't believe that social constructs should ever define our worth and that we have unalienable rights.

Every one of us humans has inalienble rights.. You are trying to put your rights ahead of everyone one else's rights. A female person from an African country is entitled to the same rights as you have. We are all equal. Do not claim anything other than what is your due as a human.

Better ??? What does that mean??

Better in what??

White men have proven better in making progress and Better in winning wars against others

Every one of us humans has inalienble rights.. You are trying to put your rights ahead of everyone one else's rights. A female person from an African country is entitled to the same rights as you have. We are all equal. Do not claim anything other than what is your due as a human.

Only universal law decides humans rights

Humans do not have the right to fly like a bird

Only Humans have the right to make progress.

The white men have proven to make the best progress and are winners of the wars !!!

Forum List

Back