🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Men can’t be men?

They aren't. But equality still means they get to choose who they fuck.
nice story, story teller. i know better.

You obviously don't know shit about women.
I have a superior argument to You, my good man.

LMAO!!! YOur argument boils down to the fact that since you would jump at the chance to fuck any woman who would let you, if women want equality they should be willing to jump at the chance to fuck anyone who will have them. That is not an argument. That is a juvenile fantasy.
dude; all you have is stories. even nice girls can tell stories.

I am enjoying your story of how women should be. Great fantasy.

lol. Men can't be Men?

Where are the nice girls who love to practice with us just for fun.

At least you are consistent. When you have nothing to say you try to invent what the other person said. I said absolutely nothing about men not being men. Not even close.

There are plenty of girls who love to "practice". And they have fun doing it. But they still get to choose who they "practice" with.
Nobody should take story tellers seriously. Just stories is what they are best at.

If someone is begging for the chance to touch a woman, what you take seriously isn't an issue.

And the fact that there are girls who love to "practice", and enjoy it, but they get to choose who they practice with, is not a story. It is a fact.
that is the point; if women believed in equality, they would be proactive, like guys.

Why? If men pursue them, why would they have to be proactive?

And if you had ever watched a woman get all fixed up to look beautiful, you would know they do put some effort into being pursued.

BTW, here is a tip for you. If you ever do get laid, and her bra and panties are lacy and match? You weren't the one who decided y'all were going to have sex.
equality and equal rights.

At least you are consistent. When you have nothing to say you try to invent what the other person said. I said absolutely nothing about men not being men. Not even close.

There are plenty of girls who love to "practice". And they have fun doing it. But they still get to choose who they "practice" with.
Nobody should take story tellers seriously. Just stories is what they are best at.

If someone is begging for the chance to touch a woman, what you take seriously isn't an issue.

And the fact that there are girls who love to "practice", and enjoy it, but they get to choose who they practice with, is not a story. It is a fact.
that is the point; if women believed in equality, they would be proactive, like guys.

And if you had ever watched a woman get all fixed up to look beautiful, you would know they do put some effort into being pursued.

BTW, here is a tip for you. If you ever do get laid, and her bra and panties are lacy and match? You weren't the one who decided y'all were going to have sex.

No. Equality does not mean she has to be proactive. You are confusing equality with being the same.

No. Equality does not mean she has to be proactive. You are confusing equality with being the same.
Yes, it does. why do you believe it doesn't?

Black Men won the Right to Vote, before white women; who had to ask men for permission.

Black Men won the Right to Vote, before white women; who had to ask men for permission.

No it does not. Equality actually has little to do with interpersonal relationships. She has something you want. You have to show her you are worth her time.

The reason women don’t have to be proactive is simple. You have only to look at what happens with men and with women if they are NOT proactive. If women are not proactive, they can still get laid. With the exception of truly amazingly good looking men, if men are not proactive they don’t get laid.

And even if women are proactive, why do you think they would pursue you?

No it does not. Equality actually has little to do with interpersonal relationships. She has something you want. You have to show her you are worth her time.

The reason women don’t have to be proactive is simple. You have only to look at what happens with men and with women if they are NOT proactive. If women are not proactive, they can still get laid. With the exception of truly amazingly good looking men, if men are not proactive they don’t get laid.

I am not sure I understand your capital position, from a more social perspective.

Are you implying women cannot be girls and friends, at the same time and practice just for fun?

I am not sure I understand your capital position, from a more social perspective.

Are you implying women cannot be girls and friends, at the same time and practice just for fun?

Nothing I have EVER said even hints at that. I have numerous female friends. Some of them I have even enjoyed "practice" with.

Once again, it depends on whether or not the woman wants to practice with you. If she doesn't, she won't (and shouldn't).

Nothing I have EVER said even hints at that. I have numerous female friends. Some of them I have even enjoyed "practice" with.

Once again, it depends on whether or not the woman wants to practice with you. If she doesn't, she won't (and shouldn't).
nice girls have better stories. all You have, story teller is fallacy.

nice girls have better stories. all You have, story teller is fallacy.

LOL! Back to that non-reply stuff, huh?

Let me ask you, if a woman wants to fuck you (or practice for fun), do you have a choice as to whether you agree or not?

I am heterosexual and agree to not complain about about "sexual harassment" from women.

get equal or be, "big chickens", chics.

YOu didn't answer my very simple question. If a woman wants you, do you have a choice as to whether or not you fuck her?

I am heterosexual and agree to not complain about about "sexual harassment" from women.

YOu didn't answer my very simple question. If a woman wants you, do you have a choice as to whether or not you fuck her?
how did you come up with your special pleading from:

No poon taxation, no relationship representation?

storyteller.

storyteller.

No special pleading. Just a simple question. Do you have a choice of whether you fuck her or not?

storyteller.

No special pleading. Just a simple question. Do you have a choice of whether you fuck her or not?
Practice makes perfect for Men; get Equal wo-men!

storyteller.

Practice makes perfect for Men; get Equal wo-men!

So, if a woman, no matter how fat, ugly or disgusting, wants to fuck you, you have no choice but to do it? That is quite sad.

My own 2 cents: I like the Marlboro Man, Sam Elliot, cowboys, bikers and "toxic masculinity." It gets me going. Not so much manbuns, pajama boys or metrosexuals. I wish men hadn't found their feminine side, personally.

My own 2 cents: I like the Marlboro Man, Sam Elliot, cowboys, bikers and "toxic masculinity." It gets me going. Not so much manbuns, pajama boys or metrosexuals. I wish men hadn't found their feminine side, personally.

The idea of "toxic" bothers me, but the rest is fine. Glad you like what you like.

I'm not much for all the work it takes to be a metrosexual and I only wear pajamas if I am in the hospital. Back when I had long hair I would do something with it to keep it out of the way if needed. Now it is not an issue.

The modern progressive image of a "man":

man-in-dress-men-in-dresses-dresses-for-men-pinterest-girly-clothes-and-online-design-interior.jpg

:10:

The idea of "toxic" bothers me, but the rest is fine. Glad you like what you like.

I'm not much for all the work it takes to be a metrosexual and I only wear pajamas if I am in the hospital. Back when I had long hair I would do something with it to keep it out of the way if needed. Now it is not an issue.

So, no pajamas. That's good. No manbun: +2. Won't take longer than me to get ready: Triple Crown!!

I promise not to call you "toxic" if you promise to call me.

:10:

Forum List

Back