🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Men can’t be men?

I am heterosexual and agree to not complain about about "sexual harassment" from women.

get equal or be, "big chickens", chics.

YOu didn't answer my very simple question. If a woman wants you, do you have a choice as to whether or not you fuck her?
how did you come up with your special pleading from:

No poon taxation, no relationship representation?

storyteller.

No special pleading. Just a simple question. Do you have a choice of whether you fuck her or not?
Practice makes perfect for Men; get Equal wo-men!

So, if a woman, no matter how fat, ugly or disgusting, wants to fuck you, you have no choice but to do it? That is quite sad.
What if she claims she wants to be my friend, simply Because she is a girl and I am a boy; and, practice makes perfect?

The modern progressive image of a "man":

man-in-dress-men-in-dresses-dresses-for-men-pinterest-girly-clothes-and-online-design-interior.jpg
too much fringe.

and, is that protective garb or can the guys wear one piece suits in hot climates?

I keep seeing threads talking about how men are no longer allowed to be men.

What exactly does that mean? Who is not allowing you to “be a man”? And what are you not allowed to do?

This thread reads like an application for work as a eunuch. No one can prevent a man from being a Man save for himself. The political correctness cult movement notwithstanding, men in touch with the depression era and before through their upbringing have nothing to fear but voluntary emasculation. That said, it's the newest generations of boys our society need worry about as the PC cult based in 60's militant feminism has been doing its damnedest for decades to culturally castrate the male ego. Best advice? Fathers take your sons fishing, hiking, camping, hunting. Rough-house play with them, teach them personal responsibility, respect for ladies, honesty, integrity, and to stand up for what you believe in.

As for violence against women, Real men protect the women in their lives--with their own if necessary, gladly and voluntarily. Real men also teach their sons to do the same but to also not let themselves get taken for a ride. In my own experience in coming to the aid of battered women, many of them seem addicted to the abuse, refuse to press charges or to get help and get away. The culture of violence against women is just as detrimental to society as political correctness, although much less widespread and disseminated by pop culture. Each victim's story, however, represents an ocean of personal pain and can neither be classified nor measured in years of torment.

:10:
My own 2 cents: I like the Marlboro Man, Sam Elliot, cowboys, bikers and "toxic masculinity." It gets me going. Not so much manbuns, pajama boys or metrosexuals. I wish men hadn't found their feminine side, personally.

The idea of "toxic" bothers me, but the rest is fine. Glad you like what you like.

I'm not much for all the work it takes to be a metrosexual and I only wear pajamas if I am in the hospital. Back when I had long hair I would do something with it to keep it out of the way if needed. Now it is not an issue.

So, no pajamas. That's good. No manbun: +2. Won't take longer than me to get ready: Triple Crown!!

I promise not to call you "toxic" if you promise to call me.

:10:

I promise to call you beautiful. How is that?

YOu didn't answer my very simple question. If a woman wants you, do you have a choice as to whether or not you fuck her?

storyteller.

No special pleading. Just a simple question. Do you have a choice of whether you fuck her or not?

So, if a woman, no matter how fat, ugly or disgusting, wants to fuck you, you have no choice but to do it? That is quite sad.
What if she claims she wants to be my friend, simply Because she is a girl and I am a boy; and, practice makes perfect?

Do you get a choice to say yes or no? Or are you required to go along with it if she wants to practice?

storyteller.

Do you get a choice to say yes or no? Or are you required to go along with it if she wants to practice?
what if she says; Of course you have a choice; but, guys believe in practice makes perfect. Then what do i do?

They are no longer allowed to beat or rape their wife or girlfriend.

That is not being a man Penelpoo.
A lot of men think so.
The vast majority of men DO NOT think so.
You must mix in some crappy circles.

Obviously they do with all the beatings and rapes reported. My gosh even the Potus admitted it. Read the news. Even in the military. Maybe even someone you know.

Last edited:

what if she says; Of course you have a choice; but, guys believe in practice makes perfect. Then what do i do?

I didn’t ask whether she said you have a choice.

But yes, you do have a choice. Just like women do.

What exactly does that mean? Who is not allowing you to “be a man”? And what are you not allowed to do?
If you have to ask what being a man means you must be a democrat Marxist dupe.

I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t ask what being a man means.

It’s the first thing you asked. What does it mean to be a man and your assertion that that is not being allowed.

I am a man. I have no problem asking women to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work.

Why can't women, be Women?

You ask. They answer.
I can buy good help under capitalism with just money.

Yes you can. But even prostitutes can say no.
everyone can say no, usually; what is your point?

simply creating a straw man and defeating Him instead of the person you are arguing with, is not very Manly.

It’s the first thing you asked. What does it mean to be a man and your assertion that that is not being allowed.

Reread the OP. I did not ask what it means to be a man.

Forum List

Back