🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Men can’t be men?

I keep seeing threads talking about how men are no longer allowed to be men.

What exactly does that mean? Who is not allowing you to “be a man”? And what are you not allowed to do?
They want us to sit when we Piss, and don't raise the lid.

I just say when they complain about the lid not down...."You think I'm that good a sharpshooter???"

Greg

My friend actually does that if he pees in the house.

Some blokes take pride in the strangest things. lmao

Greg

Some blokes just don't want to hear bitching.

What exactly does that mean? Who is not allowing you to “be a man”? And what are you not allowed to do?

I just say when they complain about the lid not down...."You think I'm that good a sharpshooter???"

Greg

My friend actually does that if he pees in the house.

Some blokes take pride in the strangest things. lmao

Greg

Some blokes just don't want to hear bitching.

I am often accused of "selective" hearing. It's true; I only hear what I want to hear. Bitching isn't one of them. Fortunately, my Belle don't do that much. But hey; nobody's perfect.

Greg

They are no longer allowed to beat or rape their wife or girlfriend.

Never beat or raped any woman, and that is not what I consider being a man!

Now I am afraid to pay a compliment to a lovely woman in today time and what I mean by that is say she look lovely because like you would scream it is harassment if a man look your way.

Now I am afraid to pay a compliment to a lovely woman in today time and what I mean by that is say she look lovely because like you would scream it is harassment if a man look your way.

Not me I like compliments, and I feel bad for the women who are physically raped when we have women saying they were talked to badly, if they can't tell the man to shut up and take a hike, lets not call it assault.

Stalking and physically touching is also not allowed and should not be. Now you have a Potus who is a self described physical assaulter. Grabbing women by the pussy is an assault.

should we be grateful women aren't really into equality and insisting on "watching us pee to see if we look like their next boyfriend?"

You should be grateful for any woman that doesn't serve you with a restraining order.

Women are into equality. But that does not mean they will act the same as men. It never has and never will. The sooner you understand that women get to choose who they fuck, the sooner you will lose your virginity.
lol. Men can't be Men?

Where are the nice girls who love to practice with us just for fun.

Last edited:

Greg

There is a law in my house, men put the toilet seat down, all they have to do is touch it and it slowly falls down.
also I wish I could tell men not to shake it, I taught my husband how to not shake it.

Greg

There is a law in my house, men put the toilet seat down, all they have to do is touch it and it slowly falls down.
also I wish I could tell men not to shake it, I taught my husband how to not shake it.
Good for you. Train them right, and you have fewer problems.

should we be grateful women aren't really into equality and insisting on "watching us pee to see if we look like their next boyfriend?"

You should be grateful for any woman that doesn't serve you with a restraining order.

Women are into equality. But that does not mean they will act the same as men. It never has and never will. The sooner you understand that women get to choose who they fuck, the sooner you will lose your virginity.
lol. Men can't be Men?

At least you are consistent. When you have nothing to say you try to invent what the other person said. I said absolutely nothing about men not being men. Not even close.

There are plenty of girls who love to "practice". And they have fun doing it. But they still get to choose who they "practice" with.

Men are men. Why can't women be women?

They are. But you think equality means women have to act like men.
Yes; women can't be lazy about equality or equal rights.

They aren't. But equality still means they get to choose who they fuck.
nice story, story teller. i know better.

You obviously don't know shit about women.

lol. Men can't be Men?

At least you are consistent. When you have nothing to say you try to invent what the other person said. I said absolutely nothing about men not being men. Not even close.

There are plenty of girls who love to "practice". And they have fun doing it. But they still get to choose who they "practice" with.
Nobody should take story tellers seriously. Just stories is what they are best at.

Men are men. Why can't women be women?

I have a superior argument to You, my good man.

lol. Men can't be Men?

Nobody should take story tellers seriously. Just stories is what they are best at.

If someone is begging for the chance to touch a woman, what you take seriously isn't an issue.

And the fact that there are girls who love to "practice", and enjoy it, but they get to choose who they practice with, is not a story. It is a fact.

LMAO!!! YOur argument boils down to the fact that since you would jump at the chance to fuck any woman who would let you, if women want equality they should be willing to jump at the chance to fuck anyone who will have them. That is not an argument. That is a juvenile fantasy.

Not me I like compliments, and I feel bad for the women who are physically raped when we have women saying they were talked to badly, if they can't tell the man to shut up and take a hike, lets not call it assault.

Stalking and physically touching is also not allowed and should not be. Now you have a Potus who is a self described physical assaulter. Grabbing women by the pussy is an assault.

:blahblah:

lol. Men can't be Men?

If someone is begging for the chance to touch a woman, what you take seriously isn't an issue.

And the fact that there are girls who love to "practice", and enjoy it, but they get to choose who they practice with, is not a story. It is a fact.
that is the point; if women believed in equality, they would be proactive, like guys.

LMAO!!! YOur argument boils down to the fact that since you would jump at the chance to fuck any woman who would let you, if women want equality they should be willing to jump at the chance to fuck anyone who will have them. That is not an argument. That is a juvenile fantasy.
dude; all you have is stories. even nice girls can tell stories.

lol. Men can't be Men?

that is the point; if women believed in equality, they would be proactive, like guys.

Why? If men pursue them, why would they have to be proactive?

And if you had ever watched a woman get all fixed up to look beautiful, you would know they do put some effort into being pursued.

BTW, here is a tip for you. If you ever do get laid, and her bra and panties are lacy and match? You weren't the one who decided y'all were going to have sex.

Forum List

Back