🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Men can’t be men?

I think I remember you telling me this story before, and well I'm not one to judge, but it sounds like she is there with you of free will and you are taking care of her. I guess one can say you are taking care of each other.

Yeah, that about covers it. We know who each other are and we willingly choose to be with each other. We’re not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but we work well together.

I think I remember you telling me this story before, and well I'm not one to judge, but it sounds like she is there with you of free will and you are taking care of her. I guess one can say you are taking care of each other.

Yeah, that about covers it. We know who each other are and we willingly choose to be with each other. We’re not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but we work well together.

No one is perfect and there is not a perfect couple alive.

I keep seeing threads talking about how men are no longer allowed to be men.

What exactly does that mean? Who is not allowing you to “be a man”? And what are you not allowed to do?

Well, the cultural Marxists demonize masculinity as being toxic these days.
Many men are taking on an asexual lifestyle as a consequence of the demonization.
If you are referring to INCEL, they are a terrorist group because they can't get laid.

No one has the right to "discipline" or "correct" another adult person. Female people are adults as well as male people are.

My wife and I both disagree with you. She knew what she was getting into six and a half years ago and knows she can walk out at any time. She chose to stay and continued to do so.
There are women that seem to seek and stay with abusers.....the rest of us shake our heads, pity them, and watch as they go right back to abusers to the point of getting killed. As long as there are not children involved.....have at it.

Men = Strong, Rational, they don't allow emotions to get in the way of common sense or logic. They know how to take charge of a situation, lead by example, and be a figure head for the young. Rock, Solid, and strong.

And people are saying you can’t be that?
No, they're trying to force men into being weak, in touch with their feelings, cry babies. They put them down for being strong when facing adversity. They act like being able to set your emotions aside and concentrate on the facts, common sense, and logic is a bad thing.

And being put down by people who want you to change is not allowing you to be a man.

I am not aiming this at you specifically. But in general, for all those who claim they are not allowed to be a man.

If people disagreeing with who you are, people putting you down or talking bad about you means you are not allowed to be a man, you weren’t one any way.

I strongly disagree that being in touch with your feelings makes you less of a man. I believe it makes you MORE of a man. The rest is up to you whether what others think effects who you are.

Sounds like you care a lot about her and you two are meant to be together. :)

I do care about her. She’s had a really rough ride in life. Things have been taken from her that never should have been by people she was told she could trust without any recompense. She deserves far better than she’s gotten from life. If I can somehow help her get through that, I try me best to. With my own issues I understand much of what she goes through.

We’re like a crippled couple in a three legged race... we’ve tied iur bad legs together to support each other and we’re usig our good legs to keep moving forward.

Sounds like you care a lot about her and you two are meant to be together. :)

I do care about her. She’s had a really rough ride in life. Things have been taken from her that never should have been by people she was told she could trust without any recompense. She deserves far better than she’s gotten from life. If I can somehow help her get through that, I try me best to. With my own issues I understand much of what she goes through.

We’re like a crippled couple in a three legged race... we’ve tied iur bad legs together to support each other and we’re usig our good legs to keep moving forward.

I kind of felt you are a big romantic. Sounds like you both had a rough time in life and now you are there for each other. Good for you two. You both found someone your compatible with and care about.

Men = Strong, Rational, they don't allow emotions to get in the way of common sense or logic. They know how to take charge of a situation, lead by example, and be a figure head for the young. Rock, Solid, and strong.

And people are saying you can’t be that?
No, they're trying to force men into being weak, in touch with their feelings, cry babies. They put them down for being strong when facing adversity. They act like being able to set your emotions aside and concentrate on the facts, common sense, and logic is a bad thing.
When have men ever behaved as you describe? Particular men may display ability to set emotions aside, concentrate on facts, display common sense and logic, but how can you say that this applies to all. Look around you: trump, pence, sessions, ryan, mcconnell, jzar, jeffress, graham, hannity, abbot, "men" wanting to probe women's bodies by having them swallow tiny cameras, those advising women to put an aspirin between their knees, etc., all nothing but cheap and witless whores.

Why do women have any form of problem whatsoever, making appointments for full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work? Guys don't have a problem with it; no one who is Equal, should.

Because they don’t want it or they don’t want it from the person offering it?

Why do you think simply offering sex means women should be required to accept the offer?
under Capitalism and for free; there should be women waiting around chanting, "open, open, open".

Absolute nonsense. Capitalism doesn’t involve free. And your wishes all involve someone having to do what they don’t want to do.
Capitalism works; silly free chic trics, not so much.

silly chics, silly trics are for kids.

I genuinely want to hear what men think they are no longer allowed to do. And who is not allowing them.
Not sure it’s that they aren’t ALLOWED to do anything, but there is an awful lot of silliness re mansplaining, manspreading, toxic masculinity etc. I’m sometimes surprised men dare to open their mouths such is the pervasiveness of this nonsense.
Dare you even tell a woman she looks nice today? You’ll probably be OK, depends on the woman I guess.

Forum List

Back