🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Men can’t be men?

Don't threaten me little worm, stick to being a tough guy on your safe computer the same way as you're a tough guy when you hit women because you have a fugly face and it's caused massive insecurities. I'd empathize with you if you had humility but instead, you're an all-out insecure little dweeb that pushes ego out to the universe in place of valuable substance.

No threats, just the reality of the situation. I don’t want your or anyone else’s empathy. I have no need or desire for it; thank you very much. Humility is for suckers and losers. Yes my Ego is huge. It grew to fill the areas you fools fill with your worthless emotions.
You're an irrational mongoloid that hits little girls. I think your temper tantrums and lashing out are direct implications of "worthless emotions."

You're so fuckin emo you take it out on chicks. tsk tsk, little wormy.

Why do women have any form of problem whatsoever, making appointments for full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work? Guys don't have a problem with it; no one who is Equal, should.

Because they don’t want it or they don’t want it from the person offering it?

Why do you think simply offering sex means women should be required to accept the offer?
under Capitalism and for free; there should be women waiting around chanting, "open, open, open".

Why? Why should they chant and wait in line for something they do not want?
are you implying, women don't want free full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work? men love free full body massage with happy ending.

Men have no problem being Equal, about that.

I am not implying anything. I said if women don’t make an appointment they either don’t want what you are offering or they don’t want who is offering it. That men want it is irrelevant. Not all men would take a full body massage with a happy ending. And many men would decide whether they want it or not based on who is offering it.

Any man that hits a chick in front of me would be shown the actual fruit of what his failed and insecure value system actually gets him.

Careful where you stick that nose, GT. Some of us don’t take well to outsiders sticking their nose in our business.

Of course you don’t. Then you can be a badass to someone who has no power or ability to fight back.

It is ALL of society’s business.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Of course you don’t. Then you can be a badass to someone who has no power or ability to fight back.

You missed the word “or interest” after ability in your second sentence. She has no desire to get out or change anything. She found me, knowing who and what I am. She was looking for this type of relationship herself.

Society has no need to know what goes on behind the closed doors of my home. Especially where none of it affects Society outside my home.

You're an irrational mongoloid that hits little girls. I think your temper tantrums and lashing out are direct implications of "worthless emotions.".

I understand why you would think that, but there is really no emotion other than maybe disappointment attached to discipline. It’s not about anger or anything like that.

As for my anger management issues - those are far ore about Control issues than anything else.

I keep seeing threads talking about how men are no longer allowed to be men.

What exactly does that mean? Who is not allowing you to “be a man”? And what are you not allowed to do?

Being a man seems to be, to some people, to being superior and more important than women. They want women to be subservient to them in every way, that's being a man, supposedly.

In other words, a man is an asshole.

You missed the word “or interest” after ability in your second sentence. She has no desire to get out or change anything. She found me, knowing who and what I am. She was looking for this type of relationship herself.

Society has no need to know what goes on behind the closed doors of my home. Especially where none of it affects Society outside my home.

Yes it does.

But it is funny that you have spoken out against things that are none of your business.

.In other words, a man is an asshole.

Yes. A Man quite often is an asshole. That’s because it’s his job to provide for, protect and lead Shia family. Doing that is not a simple or easy thing these days. It often requires Him to place barriers between His family and things they want/like that He believes may harm them in some way. That’s His role in the world.

On the contrary, any man who uses violence to control his family in his home is not a man.

Considering the ridiculous ideas on their independence and the value of their opinions put in the heads of women and children today, there is often no other form of discipline strong enough to correct family members. It’s not an ideal solution, and should never be the first or even second option, but without it as an option discipline may not be able to be maintained.
No one has the right to "discipline" or "correct" another adult person. Female people are adults as well as male people are.

. But it is funny that you have spoken out against things that are none of your business.

I have every right to speak about public issues. Whatever you do behind closed doors is up to you; but if you do it in public or it affects Society in general then it becomes a public topic.

No one has the right to "discipline" or "correct" another adult person. Female people are adults as well as male people are.

My wife and I both disagree with you. She knew what she was getting into six and a half years ago and knows she can walk out at any time. She chose to stay and continued to do so.

On the contrary, any man who uses violence to control his family in his home is not a man.

Considering the ridiculous ideas on their independence and the value of their opinions put in the heads of women and children today, there is often no other form of discipline strong enough to correct family members. It’s not an ideal solution, and should never be the first or even second option, but without it as an option discipline may not be able to be maintained.
The 'right' is given by the person who acts in such a way as to deserve "correction".
Otherwise, if they can't be corrected, are we obliged to just kill them?

. But it is funny that you have spoken out against things that are none of your business.

I have every right to speak about public issues. Whatever you do behind closed doors is up to you; but if you do it in public or it affects Society in general then it becomes a public topic.

I have to say something, it sound like you might be a human trafficker. One only needs to instill fear, doubt and make the person dependent upon them. Sometimes I imagine you can be very kind to this person, but by the sound of it, she lives in fear, doubt of her abilities, possibly illegal, and dependent upon you.

.In other words, a man is an asshole.

Yes. A Man quite often is an asshole. That’s because it’s his job to provide for, protect and lead Shia family. Doing that is not a simple or easy thing these days. It often requires Him to place barriers between His family and things they want/like that He believes may harm them in some way. That’s His role in the world.

Only if you're a crap man, must you do those things.

My wife and I both disagree with you. She knew what she was getting into six and a half years ago and knows she can walk out at any time. She chose to stay and continued to do so.
So what? Your possession of a penis makes you think better? Having a penis does not entitle you or anyone else to discipline or correct another adult. I feel sorry for your wife if she thinks that your penis knows better than she does.

Men = Strong, Rational, they don't allow emotions to get in the way of common sense or logic. They know how to take charge of a situation, lead by example, and be a figure head for the young. Rock, Solid, and strong.

Forum List

Back