🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Men can’t be men?

Men = Strong, Rational, they don't allow emotions to get in the way of common sense or logic. They know how to take charge of a situation, lead by example, and be a figure head for the young. Rock, Solid, and strong.

And people are saying you can’t be that?

Considering the ridiculous ideas on their independence and the value of their opinions put in the heads of women and children today, there is often no other form of discipline strong enough to correct family members. It’s not an ideal solution, and should never be the first or even second option, but without it as an option discipline may not be able to be maintained.

What exactly are you referring to?

I have to say something, it sound like you might be a human trafficker. One only needs to instill fear, doubt and make the person dependent upon them. Sometimes I imagine you can be very kind to this person, but by the sound of it, she lives in fear, doubt of her abilities, possibly illegal, and dependent upon you.

Couldn’t be further from the truth.

She’s a US Citizen, born in NYC. We met through an online dating site (Match) in 2012. She contacted me first. Four months later she moved in with me. Nine months after that we were engaged. Seventeen months after that we got married. She is dependent on me because her PTSD keeps her fro working.

I have to say something, it sound like you might be a human trafficker. One only needs to instill fear, doubt and make the person dependent upon them. Sometimes I imagine you can be very kind to this person, but by the sound of it, she lives in fear, doubt of her abilities, possibly illegal, and dependent upon you.

Couldn’t be further from the truth.

She’s a US Citizen, born in NYC. We met through an online dating site (Match) in 2012. She contacted me first. Four months later she moved in with me. Nine months after that we were engaged. Seventeen months after that we got married. She is dependent on me because her PTSD keeps her fro working.

Why does she have PTSD?

So what? Your possession of a penis makes you think better? Having a penis does not entitle you or anyone else to discipline or correct another adult. I feel sorry for your wife if she thinks that your penis knows better than she does.

No, possession of a penis doesn’t necessarily mean one thinks better; but it does mean you’re the one who is responsible to provide, protect and lead the family... because that is the role of a Man in proper society. My wife and I both believe this wholeheartedly.

So what? Your possession of a penis makes you think better? Having a penis does not entitle you or anyone else to discipline or correct another adult. I feel sorry for your wife if she thinks that your penis knows better than she does.

No, possession of a penis doesn’t necessarily mean one thinks better; but it does mean you’re the one who is responsible to provide, protect and lead the family... because that is the role of a Man in proper society. My wife and I both believe this wholeheartedly.
Those are positions for which most men are well suited. "Role" and "proper" imply unnecessary elements of imposition, nullifying the simple glory of doing it because it feels natural.

Pussy grabbing comes to mind.

I can’t wait to see someone try to defend that. Lol
depussyfied.jpg

Men = Strong, Rational, they don't allow emotions to get in the way of common sense or logic. They know how to take charge of a situation, lead by example, and be a figure head for the young. Rock, Solid, and strong.

And people are saying you can’t be that?
No, they're trying to force men into being weak, in touch with their feelings, cry babies. They put them down for being strong when facing adversity. They act like being able to set your emotions aside and concentrate on the facts, common sense, and logic is a bad thing.

Why would anyone even assert that people with penises are better leaders? trump, pence, ryan, mcconall, sessions, jeffress. graham, perkins, hagee, the various popes, dolan, and more. All losers with no brains. I think that people with vaginas may do better. They couldn't any worse.

So you think men should be allowed to be violent just because they are men? The term for that violence is “assault” or “assault & battery”. It is not being a man.

As for having feelings (emotions), having no emotions is called being a sociopath and is a mental disorder. As for not showing your feelings, what happens if you don’t show emotions? Someone talks about you?

As for women liking men who show their feelings and are not violent, so what? You don’t get to tell women what they can like or dislike.

Violence is inherent to Male biology and Psychology. There are other outlets for it besides assault - sports for example. But we continue to remove the violence from sport under the guise of safety, and eventually that violence will come out one way or another.

Men are driven by Logic not Emotion. This is necessary because of our Leadrship role in Society.

If only proper, Masculine Males existed women would have to accept them, or risk not being able to propagate the species.

People are who they are. If someone doesn’t want to be a violent, emotionless sociopath, that is their choice.

No one is forcing you to not be a man. Society will prosecute you if you assault someone. But other than that, why do you care what the PC crowd wants?
Because he is horrified by the thought that someone, somewhere, somehow might be having fun.

No one has the right to "discipline" or "correct" another adult person. Female people are adults as well as male people are.

My wife and I both disagree with you. She knew what she was getting into six and a half years ago and knows she can walk out at any time. She chose to stay and continued to do so.
she is a victim, and you're a dirtball

Why would anyone even assert that people with penises are better leaders? trump, pence, ryan, mcconall, sessions, jeffress. graham, perkins, hagee, the various popes, dolan, and more. All losers with no brains. I think that people with vaginas may do better. They couldn't any worse.
Perhaps we should make the Presidency a duo; one man, one woman.

Those are positions for which most men are well suited. "Role" and "proper" imply unnecessary elements of imposition, nullifying the simple glory of doing it because it feels natural.

You’re totally correct. Sometimes those roles and duties need to be imposed because the person doesn’t want them or doesn’t feel qualified for them. Just as some women need to have the role of wife, homemaker and possibly mother imposed on them even if they don’t want it. This is because the need to maintain Sicety is far more important than the desires of any individual.

Of course you don’t. Then you can be a badass to someone who has no power or ability to fight back.

It is ALL of society’s business.

You missed the word “or interest” after ability in your second sentence. She has no desire to get out or change anything. She found me, knowing who and what I am. She was looking for this type of relationship herself.

Society has no need to know what goes on behind the closed doors of my home. Especially where none of it affects Society outside my home.
That sounds like something John Wayne Gacy might have said.

You are disqualified from this discussion, as you're the least type of human, man or woman, that is here.

Real men don't find it manly to hit women, thats an insecure man-baby that has temper tantrums over control. You're a wuss.

If you think I’m a peach you should have met the Men who taught me - my Father and Grandfather. I’m sure you’d have loved them.

Any Man who does not control His home and family through proper discipline is not a Man st all.
Actually any male that needs to use violence to show they are head of a household isn't a Man, they are just a male bully.

Are you getting her help?

Yes. She sees a therapist eeekly, has medication and with my own (minor) PTSD issues, I can be some help when she has issues.

I think I remember you telling me this story before, and well I'm not one to judge, but it sounds like she is there with you of free will and you are taking care of her. I guess one can say you are taking care of each other.

Forum List

Back