Men don't really need women, we tolerate you for the sex

That would have been nearly 20k to the church per year. Fuck that bullshit. That's college money or retirement.

When you're making $200K, really? You have greed issues. Now you got no wife.

If I had a wife like that I would be happy. I'm happy anyway. :badgrin:
I am with Grampa on this one....who the fuck gives away 20k!?
Especially for nothing.

The blessings of paying an honest tithe outweigh the meager cost.
Spoken like the blind blonde being led by the rapist

I'm not surprised you feel that way. You don't have faith in God and have had to work very hard for what you've earned.

Tell me, have you ever willingly paid an honest tithe to God? Because God has promised those who do will will receive blessings. He will prove it to them.

The problem many face is who is to receive the tithe? Because sadly many are deceived and give it to any charlatan professing to be Christian who then in turn use it to buy mansions and big cars.

The beauty of the gospel is no one can or should be compelled to obey. God invites us to follow Him. Tithing is one of the ways we follow Him. But it's between us and God and no one else.

When you're making $200K, really? You have greed issues. Now you got no wife.

If I had a wife like that I would be happy. I'm happy anyway. :badgrin:
I am with Grampa on this one....who the fuck gives away 20k!?
Especially for nothing.

The blessings of paying an honest tithe outweigh the meager cost.
Spoken like the blind blonde being led by the rapist

I'm not surprised you feel that way. You don't have faith in God and have had to work very hard for what you've earned.

Tell me, have you ever willingly paid an honest tithe to God? Because God has promised those who do will will receive blessings. He will prove it to them.

The problem many face is who is to receive the tithe? Because sadly many are deceived and give it to any charlatan professing to be Christian who then in turn use it to buy mansions and big cars.

The beauty of the gospel is no one can or should be compelled to obey. God invites us to follow Him. Tithing is one of the ways we follow Him. But it's between us and God and no one else.
I gave 10% of my net. And Marion seems to think it's his business. He was quick to pass judgment and it is idiots like him who give you all a bad name.

As a public service, here is life-saving advice:

Men don't really need women, we tolerate you for the sex.
Nagological Disorder

Today's femininny women, yes. If they want to dominate, let the dykes have them. And yes, Virginia, gender equality is an unnatural demand. Ironically, men are emasculated by that and become less satisfying to women.

Do you also believe that education shrinks women's uteruses?

Nagological Disorder

Today's femininny women, yes. If they want to dominate, let the dykes have them. And yes, Virginia, gender equality is an unnatural demand. Ironically, men are emasculated by that and become less satisfying to women.

Femininny Titwits

If you think that comment is intelligent, your education has failed you.

Nagological Disorder

Femininny Titwits

If you think that comment is intelligent, your education has failed you.

Critiqued by an anonymous douchebag on a message board. Well, let me just go home and slit my wrists.....

Forum List

Back