Men don't really need women, we tolerate you for the sex

You missed out. Where's she @ now? :D

It's nothing to increase and increase and increase your money.

That's real. You should have listened to her, really.
That would have been nearly 20k to the church per year. Fuck that bullshit. That's college money or retirement.

When you're making $200K, really? You have greed issues. Now you got no wife.

If I had a wife like that I would be happy. I'm happy anyway. :badgrin:
Greed? I had a family to raise & a business to run. Greed is expecting ME to give YOU my money.

So you couldn't manage on $180K, right?

Allow me to direct you to this thread:

Can You Write A Check For $500?
You sound just like a fucking leftist, thinking someone else is entitled to my money.

Shove you dumbass God bullshit UP YOUR ASS.

Shove the money you make up your ass, see if it makes you happy.

I make what, 1/5 of that? I have zero problems, baby.

Furthermore I'm happy.

I would really appreciate a wife that felt a need to tithe.

I guarantee my cousin tithes, he makes more than $200K a year. He seems pretty happy to me.

He has a wife and idk how many children. I'm thinking 8.

I don't have a doctorate. I still have no problems making it.

Wow.

I enjoyed raising my girls with my exwife. We also went camping & skiing a lot. Cross country road trips & moved from state to state when we were younger.

She's a total psyco christian nut now but had that not creeped into our marriage I bet wed still be best friends. I drew the line when she wanted us to tithe 10% of our GROSS, which was an absurd about of money.

That would have been nearly 20k to the church per year. Fuck that bullshit. That's college money or retirement.

I am with Grampa on this one....who the fuck gives away 20k!?

Me if I keep $180K to myself.
Well we are a family of 6 living off of less than 30k a year so...yeah we could do it on 180k but I would put that 20k in savings.

Well we are a family of 6 living off of less than 30k a year so...yeah we could do it on 180k but I would put that 20k in savings.

Or increase that $30k for giving faithfully.

It works. Dadgum, I make more than you just for myself. Ever think it's your myopic view holding you back?

It possibly is.

Wow.

I enjoyed raising my girls with my exwife. We also went camping & skiing a lot. Cross country road trips & moved from state to state when we were younger.

She's a total psyco christian nut now but had that not creeped into our marriage I bet wed still be best friends. I drew the line when she wanted us to tithe 10% of our GROSS, which was an absurd about of money.

Especially for nothing.

The blessings of paying an honest tithe outweigh the meager cost.

Or increase that $30k for giving faithfully.

It works. Dadgum, I make more than you just for myself. Ever think it's your myopic view holding you back?

It possibly is.
Not a christian so...no. I would put that money away for college or invest it.

Especially for nothing.

That is correct, sir.

Greed? I had a family to raise & a business to run. Greed is expecting ME to give YOU my money.

You sound just like a fucking leftist, thinking someone else is entitled to my money.

Furthermore I'm happy.

I guarantee my cousin tithes, he makes more than $200K a year. He seems pretty happy to me.

Who said I have problems? You? Santa Clause? I paid for a retirement & 3 college loans with MY OWN MONEY. I built a business with MY OWN MONEY. I pay cash for everything I own except my home & new work trucks. I have virtually 0 debt. And best of all I did it with the money that dumb bitch wanted to give to God.
Just because YOU live week to week or whatever doesn't mean everyone else has to. Being poor does not entitle you to an alternate reality where incomes and cash are not relative to the life you lead.
When I give to charity I KNOW WHERE MY MONEY GOES, I don't have to hope some sleazy pastor isn't skimming the plate and hiring prostitutes with my money.

Especially for nothing.

Spoken like the blind blonde being led by the rapist

Die hard religious folk are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth. And you idiots wonder why the south is so poor. Giving all your money away like morons then wondering why you can't pay the electric bill.

Mind boggling

Especially for nothing.

God kills one of your children at 7 despite your tithing and that qualifies as what kind of blessing?

Fucking idiots

Furthermore I'm happy.

Who said I have problems? You? Santa Clause? I paid for a retirement & 3 college loans with MY OWN MONEY. I built a business with MY OWN MONEY. I pay cash for everything I own except my home & new work trucks. I have virtually 0 debt. And best of all I did it with the money that dumb bitch wanted to give to God.
Just because YOU live week to week or whatever doesn't mean everyone else has to. Being poor does not entitle you to an alternate reality where incomes and cash are not relative to the life you lead.
When I give to charity I KNOW WHERE MY MONEY GOES, I don't have to hope some sleazy pastor isn't skimming the plate and hiring prostitutes with my money.

I know how the church allocates funds. They go to a good cause.
I make $36K a year and can buy a used work truck with cash if I so need one. I have no debt. No mortgage, No vehicle payment.

For all the advances you think you've made, and all the money you think you've saved, you're losing in the long run.

Perhaps I'll be around when it hurts you because you lost that big account or whatever, I don't wish that on you. I just know it's coming. That's how the world works. Within 2 years.

Furthermore I'm happy.

I make $36K a year and can buy a used work truck with cash if I so need one. I have no debt. No mortgage, No vehicle payment.

For all the advances you think you've made, and all the money you think you've saved, you're losing in the long run.
Losing what? Your fake afterlife? The one "God" steals from the innocent children that die every day? The one that put my stepdaughter in a wheelchair for life? That "god"? So gracious. He pays for your afterlife with the innocent lives he allows to be snuffed out every day?

Wake the fuck up fool

Especially for nothing.

God kills one of your children at 7 despite your tithing and that qualifies as what kind of blessing?

Fucking idiots

Are we getting somewhere now? You lose a 7 year old child, did you?

Furthermore I'm happy.

Losing what? Your fake afterlife? The one "God" steals from the innocent children that die every day? The one that put my stepdaughter in a wheelchair for life? That "god"? So gracious. He pays for your afterlife with the innocent lives he allows to be snuffed out every day?

Wake the fuck up fool

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. -Matthew 5:22

Life is full of adversity. It's not all sunshine and bunnies.

I'm about to bail out, the impression I get is you're about as deep as a mudpuddle. Is that daughter the daughter of the wife you left?

Especially for nothing.

Fucking idiots

Are we getting somewhere now? You lose a 7 year old child, did you?
I'm not going into my family history. I've already expressed myself and my position. As you can tell by my posts I'm getting a bit wound up so I'm done here.

Furthermore I'm happy.

Wake the fuck up fool

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. -Matthew 5:22

Life is full of adversity. It's not all sunshine and bunnies.

I'm about to bail out, the impression I get is you're about as deep as a mudpuddle. Is that daughter the daughter of the wife you left?
Blow it out of your ass. And I agree, we're done here.

A fool and his money shall soon part ways.

Yeah, keep your $20K a year more and see how happy it makes you.

You don't come across as being particularly happy, just sayin'

God gave man a penis and a brain....
but, only enough blood to run one at a time

s11792.gif

Forum List

Back