Men don't really need women, we tolerate you for the sex

A good woman can back you up and be an asset and your best friend.

Not all of of them are cut of the cloth to do that. I refuse to relinquish my personal sovereignty.

A good woman can back you up and be an asset and your best friend.

Not all of of them are cut of the cloth to do that. I refuse to relinquish my personal sovereignty.
I dated a female marine after my first marriage ended. That was a once in a lifetime experience (never again) and my kids HATED her lol

It's like my dad used to tell me: if they didn't have a pussy then no man would talk to them.

Men don't really need women, we tolerate you for the sex.
Wow.

I enjoyed raising my girls with my exwife. We also went camping & skiing a lot. Cross country road trips & moved from state to state when we were younger.

She's a total psyco christian nut now but had that not creeped into our marriage I bet wed still be best friends. I drew the line when she wanted us to tithe 10% of our GROSS, which was an absurd about of money.
You are better off without that in your life!

The only women i dont care for are the ones who feel like they have an axe to grind with men and they are not many in my world.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The only women i dont care for are the ones who feel like they have an axe to grind with men and they are not many in my world.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
That is so true. And divorced chicks almost always have an axe to grind.

You don't have a right to make jokes about my mother. I expect the moderators to take action and ban this person immediately. If that doesn't happen, I will know it is open season and will respond accordingly.

Forum List

Back