Men don't really need women, we tolerate you for the sex

Men don't really need women, we tolerate you for the sex.
Wow.

I enjoyed raising my girls with my exwife. We also went camping & skiing a lot. Cross country road trips & moved from state to state when we were younger.

She's a total psyco christian nut now but had that not creeped into our marriage I bet wed still be best friends. I drew the line when she wanted us to tithe 10% of our GROSS, which was an absurd about of money.

You missed out. Where's she @ now? :D

It's nothing to increase and increase and increase your money.

That's real. You should have listened to her, really.

Wow.

I enjoyed raising my girls with my exwife. We also went camping & skiing a lot. Cross country road trips & moved from state to state when we were younger.

She's a total psyco christian nut now but had that not creeped into our marriage I bet wed still be best friends. I drew the line when she wanted us to tithe 10% of our GROSS, which was an absurd about of money.

That would have been nearly 20k to the church per year. Fuck that bullshit. That's college money or retirement.

there's something wrong with a house of worship that believes a set amount of money should be allocated to them.

The only women i dont care for are the ones who feel like they have an axe to grind with men and they are not many in my world.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
That is so true. And divorced chicks almost always have an axe to grind.
I don't see how that's a problem. Move on if you meet someone like that.
I find with women you gotta keep things simple. They can only absorb a limited amount. When i describe my opinion of men and women i use simple addition equation. I tell them 6+4=7+3=10 we are all different and all equal and ussaully thats to complex for them to comphrehend. Im convinced all women have blonde roots

The only women i dont care for are the ones who feel like they have an axe to grind with men and they are not many in my world.

That is so true. And divorced chicks almost always have an axe to grind.
I don't see how that's a problem. Move on if you meet someone like that.
I find with women you gotta keep things simple. They can only absorb a limited amount. When i describe my opinion of men and women i use simple addition equation. I tell them 6+4=7+3=10 we are all different and all equal and ussaully thats to complex for them to comphrehend. Im convinced all women have blonde roots

<pssst> spell check is your friend. :spinner:

Wow.

That would have been nearly 20k to the church per year. Fuck that bullshit. That's college money or retirement.

When you're making $200K, really? You have greed issues. Now you got no wife.

If I had a wife like that I would be happy. I'm happy anyway. :badgrin:

What are you talking about? Women are awesome. My wife is fun to be with. She I'd smart. Brilliant. I thought I was smart before we met but she shows me how much I still have to learn.

And my daughter is the most amazing child I know. She is funny and a bright ray of sunshine in a world that can be pretty crappy.

If you think women are just good for sex you are doing something wrong. Neither is the man without the woman nor the woman without the man. We are our beet when we are working together.

Wow.

I am with Grampa on this one....who the fuck gives away 20k!?

Wow.

Especially for nothing.

Wow.

Greed? I had a family to raise & a business to run. Greed is expecting ME to give YOU my money.

Wow.

Me if I keep $180K to myself.

Wow.

Greed? I had a family to raise & a business to run. Greed is expecting ME to give YOU my money.

So you couldn't manage on $180K, right?

Allow me to direct you to this thread:

Can You Write A Check For $500?

Last edited:
Wow.

So you couldn't manage on $180K, right?

Allow me to direct you to this thread:

Can You Write A Check For $500?
You sound just like a fucking leftist, thinking someone else is entitled to my money.

Shove you dumbass God bullshit UP YOUR ASS.

Forum List

Back