Men in women's bathrooms

Just reading another thread and I was thinking, it would be nice to have bigger boobs. I'm sure I'd look MUCH sexier in a bathing suit with big giant boobies (as long as they didn't look so fake). However, I am not so obsessed with having big boobs that I would have myself sliced and diced and risk infection or being ill or in pain over it. I have learned to accept that I don't have big boobs, and I'm perfectly satisfied with my body the way it is and the way it was meant to be. :)

Exactly, it is already against the law to assault a person, regardless of which restroom they happen to be using, so why the special treatment for transgenders?
It's not special treatment it is simply a difference of opinion. You take a biological approach to identify a persons gender. Your opposition takes a psychological approach to recognize a persons gender. Both arguments have validity.

No they are not equal arguments. My argument has science and biological facts to back it up.
Thats your opinion

No, it isn't. I have biological facts on my side. Sorry, but that is the FACT of the matter. :D
Wonderful.. .The opposition has testimony and psychological medial facts on their side.

Yes. Medical, scientific, biological facts. Namely genes, chromosomes, internal organs, amongst other things. :)

Not just recommending, sadly. Some of these children are having their puberty delayed. Puberty, the very process that results in a great many kids abandoning earlier notions that they might ID with the opposite gender. Interesting, isn't it?

Not to mention that drugging a child with powerful hormones results in a delay in brain and bone development; and that child under such a powerful mind-altering influence cannot of his own mind "decide which gender he wants to be" when that decision is already 3/4 of the way made for him by the prescribing MD & consenting parents (all of which belong in prison for child abuse).

I don't think I agree with imprisoning them. I think some of them think they are doing the right thing. It is inadvertent abuse, IMO.
Like someone else posted on another thread, there are other disorders very similar to transgenderism, such as people who want to cut off one of their limbs or people who want to be blind. Would we cut off their limbs and blind them to satisfy these delusions? No, we would not. We would think that is a horrible and macabre treatment for someone who is obviously delusional.
If somebody had a fear of hair do you think it would be absurd to cut off their hair? If somebody was scared of enclosed spaces would you lock them in an elevator? For some, facing their fear and learning how to cope is effective, for others with extreme cases of dysphoria and phobias, the best course is to contain the fear through providing a safer more comfortable environment for them.

This may be the most absurd post ever

If someone has a fear of hair, I think they have a mental illness that needs addressed

And, do you seriously believe trans have a fear of being the sex they were born?

Seriously?

What punishment would you recommend for an MD who amputated a patient's healthy arm or leg because that patient "always felt like an amputee" from their earliest memory? I'd send them to prison. But I guess that's just me?
If the patients arm is causing them mental or physical harm and after extensive analysis it is determined that removing the arm is in the best interest of the patients health then it should be acceptable.

So, just to be clear....you believe that if a patient is hallucinating that their fully functional, completely normal arm somehow "doesn't belong attached to them", then it's perfectly "ethical" for a doctor to surgically amputate it; creating a permanent unnecessary lifelong disability in a patient?

OK, so your cult is certifiable. Stark raving insane. Glad we got that cleared up. From now on, all your opinions and observations will be filtered through what you just said.

Just reading another thread and I was thinking, it would be nice to have bigger boobs. I'm sure I'd look MUCH sexier in a bathing suit with big giant boobies (as long as they didn't look so fake). However, I am not so obsessed with having big boobs that I would have myself sliced and diced and risk infection or being ill or in pain over it. I have learned to accept that I don't have big boobs, and I'm perfectly satisfied with my body the way it is and the way it was meant to be. :)

I do have a workbench.

Just trying to save you a few bucks

I do have a workbench.

That's okay. I like my small boobies. They are cute, and I don't have to worry about sagging. :D

What punishment would you recommend for an MD who amputated a patient's healthy arm or leg because that patient "always felt like an amputee" from their earliest memory? I'd send them to prison. But I guess that's just me?
If the patients arm is causing them mental or physical harm and after extensive analysis it is determined that removing the arm is in the best interest of the patients health then it should be acceptable.

So, just to be clear....you believe that if a patient is hallucinating that their fully functional, completely normal arm somehow "doesn't belong attached to them", then it's perfectly "ethical" for a doctor to surgically amputate it?

OK, so your cult is certifiable. Stark raving insane. Glad we got that cleared up. From now on, all your opinions and observations will be filtered through what you just said.
I working off your hypothetical to make a point, stop playing word games... The situation is not realistic so nobody can attest as to how it would be handled. My point is if there was mental harm being caused and both psychological treatments and therapy unsuccessfully applied and there was evidence that amputating the arm would relieve the mental anxieties and issues that were being caused, then why would you not? Since we are playing the hypothetical game... If psychosurgical developments found a cure for Alzhemiers or bi-polor disorder by being able to remove the section of the brain thats causing the issue are you opposed to that as well?

So, just to be clear....you believe that if a patient is hallucinating that their fully functional, completely normal arm somehow "doesn't belong attached to them", then it's perfectly "ethical" for a doctor to surgically amputate it?

I working off your hypothetical to make a point, stop playing word games... The situation is not realistic so nobody can attest as to how it would be handled. My point is if there was mental harm being caused and both psychological treatments and therapy unsuccessfully applied and there was evidence that amputating the arm would relieve the mental anxieties and issues that were being caused, then why would you not? Since we are playing the hypothetical game... If psychosurgical developments found a cure for Alzhemiers or bi-polor disorder by being able to remove the section of the brain thats causing the issue are you opposed to that as well?

It's not a "hypothetical" game as these transgenders are actually having procedures done to "alleviate" mental issues.

No! You do not amputate a healthy body part because of mental illness. You are put into mandatory therapy in a locked down psychiatric unit for being seriously disturbed, so that you can't harm yourself or anyone else.

It's not a "hypothetical" game as these transgenders are actually having procedures done to "alleviate" mental issues.

No! You do not amputate a healthy body part because of mental illness. You are put into mandatory therapy in a locked down psychiatric unit for being seriously disturbed, so that you can't harm yourself or anyone else.
Are you seriously suggesting that we lock up transgenders into mental facilities?

Are you seriously suggesting that we lock up transgenders into mental facilities?

If they are suicidal or wanting to self mutilate? Yes. That's what we do with people who suffer from mental diseases, even depression. Were you unaware of that?

I posted the information about locking people up in psychiatric facilities just a page or two ago. I would suggest you read it and educate yourself.

Just an FYI for those who have NO experience in the psychiatric field.

5 Levels of Care – Locked and Unlocked Psych Facilities

1. Acute Inpatient Psych – This is the highest level of care. When a patient is put on a 5150 for danger to others, danger to self, or gravely disabled, they are taken to a hospital for evaluation and treatment. Depending on their mental state, they may be there for more than 72 hours to ensure stabilization. Once they are stabilized, they are discharged to a lower level of care.
  2. Sub-Acute – A sub-acute level of care is a locked facility. It is one step below an acute setting. These individuals are on a conservatorship where someone else is calling the shots, which can be the Public Guardian (PG) or a family member. Their length of stay depends on their behavior. They must be med compliant, participate in group, and not require solitary confinement, or be a problem on the unit.
  3. An Institute for the Mentally Ill (IMD) – An IMD is also a locked facility for patients that are higher functioning than a sub-acute level, but still require a locked setting. Again, the PG or family member acts as the conservator, and the patients length of stay is determined by their mental stability and improvement.
  4. Enriched Board and Care – This is an open setting. Similar to a board and care, an enriched board and care is not locked. Patients have more liberties, and are not necessarily conserved. An enriched board and care is for higher functioning individuals that don’t require an IMD, but still need more intense treatment than a regular board and care.
  5. Regular Board and Care – This is an open setting. The patient is higher functioning than a patient at an enriched board and care, has more freedom and less intense treatment.

I do have a workbench.

That's okay. I like my small boobies. They are cute, and I don't have to worry about sagging. :D

4019671.jpg

If they are suicidal or wanting to self mutilate? Yes. That's what we do with people who suffer from mental diseases, even depression. Were you unaware of that?

I posted the information about locking people up in psychiatric facilities just a page or two ago. I would suggest you read it and educate yourself.
You know the reason why people don't accept the term mental illness or mental disease for the condition?? Its because illnesses and diseases are meant to be treated and either cured or controlled through drugs or therapy. Sympathizers do not see this as something that can be cured. Do you? If so, how? In what way are you going to treat all the trannies you lock up in your mental facilities.

You know the reason why people don't accept the term mental illness or mental disease for the condition?? Its because illnesses and diseases are meant to be treated and either cured or controlled through drugs or therapy. Sympathizers do not see this as something that can be cured. Do you? If so, how? In what way are you going to treat all the trannies you lock up in your mental facilities.

What do you think happens to those who cannot afford surgery or hormones? They manage with therapy.

I do have a workbench.

4019671.jpg

Better go get surgery! :D That's the answer to ALL of our problems nowadays.

I believe it can be treated by finding the underlying cause of WHY they feel this way. I notice that you didn't bother to address my earlier posts about this particular problem. I will go get them and repost them, so that you can address them and tell me what you think of these theories.

:D Also . . .

Let's delve a little further into this "transgender" issue. Say little boy A grows up with a mommy whose husband cheats on her, maybe beats her, maybe he's just an all around asshole. Little boy A constantly hears mommy referring to daddy as "asshole," "loser," or whatnot. Perhaps mommy refers to ALL men as "assholes." Little boy A doesn't want to grow up being an "asshole." Does this make any sense? Is anyone out there grasping what I'm saying here?

Perhaps little girl A was abused by her stepfather, sexually. Being a "female" she feels as if she extremely vulnerable to abuse in a sexual manner. She hates being a female because of these underlying factors, she is vulnerable and the "weaker" sex. Hmmm? Now, little girl wants to be seen as powerful and strong, like a man.

The issue is NOT gender. The issue is something much, much deeper. Changing and rearranging a person's gender is NOT going to solve these underlying issues. The important thing is to focus on what is the underlying issue and treating it with intensive psychiatric therapy.

What do you think happens to those who cannot afford surgery or hormones? They manage with therapy.
How are they managing? At least the ones that don't kill themselves or slip into an overmedicated depression... How are the other ones doing?

How are they managing? At least the ones that don't kill themselves or slip into an overmedicated depression... How are the other ones doing?

The postoperative suicide and drug addiction levels are the same as preoperative. Around 40%.

The reason why the postoperative and preoperative levels of suicide, depression and drug addiction are the same is because surgery and hormones are not "treating" the underlying issues. Like I said earlier, it's like putting a Band Aid on a carotid artery wound.

Forum List

Back