Men in women's bathrooms

You are not answering the question... Where does the feeling of loss of privacy come from?
From the 17 million rape survivors and their expectations when disrobing behind doors marked "women" outside. God you ask the easiest questions.

Their triggers and PTSD doesn't give a rat's ass if the man in there with them is gay, straight, in a dress, heels or doing a handstand with pinwheels on his feet. Their privacy is ironclad. If the door says "women" then that is ALL who is allowed behind it.
Point taken, you are standing up for rape victims, I can understand that... How do you think a rape victim would feel about walking into a bathroom or locker room and seeing this girl? Is that what you think should happen?

View attachment 75187

This is the result of your "ideology." If it weren't for your PC crap, these people would not be looking like this.

Indeed, this is a prime example of the wrong-wing habit of creating problems, then blaming their opposition for the results thereof. We, on the right, do not support the practice of turning women into quasi-male freaks, nor men into quasi-female freaks; so we certainly don't bear any responsibility for the problem created by the existence of these freaks.

So, are some of us actually advocating for these people to be sliced and diced so that they look "prettier" in their dresses? Is that what this all boils down to. If so . . . mental illness, most definitely. If your clothing or your gender "defines" who you are as a person, then you've got some serious mental health issues is what I would say.

Personally, when I'm sitting here thinking about things and doing things, I'm not focused on my gender in most instances. I think of myself as a person/a human being. Isn't THAT the important thing that should be focused on? The fact that these people are so focused on their genitalia and their gender is messed up to begin with.
You are lucky that you being you... a person and human falls in line with the societal norm. If your normal was anti society: You are a girl and you were attracted to girls and not guys... Or an instinct or relation with the male form and lifestyle. This is a game changer and I hope our therapy and psychiatric advancements can help people cope however, there are cases where converting them to the "norm" just doesn't take. For these people I hope we can be more accepting, this bathroom thing as absurd as it is, may help. Either way I still feel like the government should just stay out of the whole thing

Haha! Did you just fail to read the entire post properly? It's the LIBERAL idiots protesting at Trump rally's causing the violence. If they stayed the frick home where they belong (or better yet - got a job), you wouldn't see any violence at a Trump rally. As usual, it is all coming from the left. It's called reading comprehension Slade.

Of course, if they got jobs, and actually contributed their fair share to the economy and to society as a whole, the vast majority of them would no longer be liberals.

Last edited:
Not just recommending, sadly. Some of these children are having their puberty delayed. Puberty, the very process that results in a great many kids abandoning earlier notions that they might ID with the opposite gender. Interesting, isn't it?

Not to mention that drugging a child with powerful hormones results in a delay in brain and bone development; and that child under such a powerful mind-altering influence cannot of his own mind "decide which gender he wants to be" when that decision is already 3/4 of the way made for him by the prescribing MD & consenting parents (all of which belong in prison for child abuse).

I don't think I agree with imprisoning them. I think some of them think they are doing the right thing. It is inadvertent abuse, IMO.
Like someone else posted on another thread, there are other disorders very similar to transgenderism, such as people who want to cut off one of their limbs or people who want to be blind. Would we cut off their limbs and blind them to satisfy these delusions? No, we would not. We would think that is a horrible and macabre treatment for someone who is obviously delusional.

What punishment would you recommend for an MD who amputated a patient's healthy arm or leg because that patient "always felt like an amputee" from their earliest memory? I'd send them to prison. But I guess that's just me?
If the patients arm is causing them mental or physical harm and after extensive analysis it is determined that removing the arm is in the best interest of the patients health then it should be acceptable.
Physical harm - of course. Duh. Nobody is arguing that. So stop with the straw man. Mental? Uh...no. If there is no physical need, then no physical action should be taken. We have psychologist and psychiatrists for mental health issue (and notice none of them are licensed to perform surgery - there is a reason for that).
Nice try man...
1. How does allowing a transgendered person to pee in peace, impact on other peoples' rights?

2. Once and for all, transgendered people are not whipping out their dicks in front of women and girls. They're not disrobing in public. They're just going in and using the bathroom, just like the rest of us.

1. What is "transgender"? I'm familiar with only men and women. For instance, I've never seen a "transgender" sign outside a bathroom. Only "men" or "women". Oh, and be very specific when you define what you mean by "transgender".

2. What happens when men playing pretend ("transgender") DO whip out their dicks in showers, dormitories and locker rooms in front of women? (this isn't just about rooms marked "women" with just toilets you know)

Also (bonus question) how do we identify "transgenders"? Do they have a badge or ID signed off by an MD? Or are they just self-diagnosed? And if self-diagnosed, how again do we tell them apart from imposters who just want to get in to creep on women and girls?

“Over 200 municipalities and 18 states have nondiscrimination laws protecting transgender people’s access to facilities consistent with the gender they live every day,” according to the coalition. "None of those jurisdictions have seen a rise in sexual violence or other public safety issues due to nondiscrimination laws. Assaulting another person in a restroom or changing room remains against the law in every single state.”

Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Groups Debunk 'Bathroom Predator Myth'

Exactly, it is already against the law to assault a person, regardless of which restroom they happen to be using, so why the special treatment for transgenders?
It's not special treatment it is simply a difference of opinion. You take a biological approach to identify a persons gender. Your opposition takes a psychological approach to recognize a persons gender. Both arguments have validity.

Personally, when I'm sitting here thinking about things and doing things, I'm not focused on my gender in most instances. I think of myself as a person/a human being. Isn't THAT the important thing that should be focused on? The fact that these people are so focused on their genitalia and their gender is messed up to begin with.
You are lucky that you being you... a person and human falls in line with the societal norm. If your normal was anti society: You are a girl and you were attracted to girls and not guys... Or an instinct or relation with the male form and lifestyle. This is a game changer and I hope our therapy and psychiatric advancements can help people cope however, there are cases where converting them to the "norm" just doesn't take. For these people I hope we can be more accepting, this bathroom thing as absurd as it is, may help. Either way I still feel like the government should just stay out of the whole thing

There are plenty of women who play sports and plenty of men who don't. Surgery and hormones are not the "cure" to whatever ails them. Their issues run deeper, I'm sure of this.

So, are these transgenders out to trick men into thinking they are women and vice versa? If you were not born a woman or a man, then you are not a woman or a man. You are what you were formed as in the womb. If you cannot accept that, then you have some serious issues, IMO (I use "you" in the general sense of course).

What punishment would you recommend for an MD who amputated a patient's healthy arm or leg because that patient "always felt like an amputee" from their earliest memory? I'd send them to prison. But I guess that's just me?
If the patients arm is causing them mental or physical harm and after extensive analysis it is determined that removing the arm is in the best interest of the patients health then it should be acceptable.
Physical harm - of course. Duh. Nobody is arguing that. So stop with the straw man. Mental? Uh...no. If there is no physical need, then no physical action should be taken. We have psychologist and psychiatrists for mental health issue (and notice none of them are licensed to perform surgery - there is a reason for that).
Nice try man...
1. How does allowing a transgendered person to pee in peace, impact on other peoples' rights?

2. Once and for all, transgendered people are not whipping out their dicks in front of women and girls. They're not disrobing in public. They're just going in and using the bathroom, just like the rest of us.

1. What is "transgender"? I'm familiar with only men and women. For instance, I've never seen a "transgender" sign outside a bathroom. Only "men" or "women". Oh, and be very specific when you define what you mean by "transgender".

2. What happens when men playing pretend ("transgender") DO whip out their dicks in showers, dormitories and locker rooms in front of women? (this isn't just about rooms marked "women" with just toilets you know)

Also (bonus question) how do we identify "transgenders"? Do they have a badge or ID signed off by an MD? Or are they just self-diagnosed? And if self-diagnosed, how again do we tell them apart from imposters who just want to get in to creep on women and girls?

“Over 200 municipalities and 18 states have nondiscrimination laws protecting transgender people’s access to facilities consistent with the gender they live every day,” according to the coalition. "None of those jurisdictions have seen a rise in sexual violence or other public safety issues due to nondiscrimination laws. Assaulting another person in a restroom or changing room remains against the law in every single state.”

Exactly, it is already against the law to assault a person, regardless of which restroom they happen to be using, so why the special treatment for transgenders?
It's not special treatment it is simply a difference of opinion. You take a biological approach to identify a persons gender. Your opposition takes a psychological approach to recognize a persons gender. Both arguments have validity.

No they are not equal arguments. My argument has science and biological facts to back it up.

As I stated before, do you think these females who have fear of sharing bathrooms with men would feel comfortable seeing a Trans Man in their bathroom? You've seen the pictures of what they look like or perhaps have met one... Do you really think they belong in there?

No - they belong in a psychiatric unit where they can receive the proper care they require. But people like you would rather see them invading the restrooms of the opposite sex because that turns you on for some bizarre reason.

Furthermore, they don't have to dress and act like that in public. If you're a man and you're going out in public, don't put the frick'n dress on, don't put the frick'n makeup on, and put down the illegal hormones and there won't be any issues. Leave your cross-dressing nonsense at home where it belongs. Problem solved. See how easy that was Slade?

The simple fact that these people are obsessed with their genitals and "feeling" like a male or a female tells the story. That's all you have to think about to know this is a mental disease.
There are all kinds of struggles that people have with their bodies... Easting disorders are a prime example. These are people that are obviously struggling. You don't like the term bigot and don't understand why the term is being used. It is because of the heartless accusations of LGBT being perverts, abusers, and mentally ill. Belittling their struggles by saying things like "they are obsessed with their genitals" without recognition or awareness of their goals and struggles. For other illnesses like anorexia compassion and a willingness to help is the general attitude. For LGBT issues there is a very prejudicial and aggressive response. This is why you all are being labeled as bigots.

No, none of those things makes a person a "bigot." Just because you don't want men in the ladies' room doesn't mean you are intolerant of those people in any other normal circumstance.

Have you heard the term “cotton ceiling”? Some of the transfreaks are putting this forth, as something that they claim to be a legitimate complaint on their part, that genuine women who are homosexual will not accept “transwomen”—including those who still have intact “boy parts” as sexual partners. Lesbians who will only accept genuine women as sexual partners are now being condemned as “transphobic” and “bigoted”.

I'm surprised only that so far, this complaint seems to be limited to lesbians not accepting “transwomen” as sexual partners, but if it is allowed to take root, then surely we will all be subject to similar condemnation, regardless of our own sex and sexual orientation, if we don't accept trannies as sexual partners based on their claimed gender.

No, none of those things makes a person a "bigot." Just because you don't want men in the ladies' room doesn't mean you are intolerant of those people in any other normal circumstance.

Have you heard the term “cotton ceiling”? Some of the transfreaks are putting this forth, as something that they claim to be a legitimate complaint on their part, that genuine women who are homosexual will not accept “transwomen”—including those who still have intact “boy parts” as sexual partners. Lesbians who will only accept genuine women as sexual partners are now being condemned as “transphobic” and “bigoted”.

I'm surprised only that so far, this complaint seems to be limited to lesbians not accepting “transwomen” as sexual partners, but if it is allowed to take root, then surely we will all be subject to similar condemnation, regardless of our own sex and sexual orientation, if we don't accept trannies as sexual partners based on their claimed gender.

It's all just so messed up and confusing. Lol. They need to concentrate on being good PEOPLE, I think, instead of being so wrapped up in their sexuality and their "thingies." :D

I am much more interested in talking about the psyche of those who are suffering this ailment than I am about the bathroom issues, honestly. I want to know how anyone could think this is NOT a mental disorder. There is absolutely nothing physically wrong with these people. Some of us are advocating amputating completely healthy body parts in order to "pacify" a mental illness that obviously is related to some other factor that has not been discovered. That is WRONG, IMO.
Anybody denying this is a metal disorder is either ill informed or they are trying to be PC. Its like the Radical Islamic Terrorist BS or Illegal Alien terminology. People choose not to characterize groups of people in a way because certain terms are either taken to be offensive or misleading.

Though the Transgender situation is an Identity disorder, or dysphoria as others like to call it, supporters of the cause don't like to chalk it all up to that as it deters from the rights and policy issues that they are fighting to achieve.

I mean . . . is it because they like dresses and pretty clothing and things that women wear? They feel they would look better in these items if they looked more like women? Really, I cannot understand WHY they would "feel" like they are women.
Watch this... There are many more stories like this, might give you a little insight.

I mean . . . is it because they like dresses and pretty clothing and things that women wear? They feel they would look better in these items if they looked more like women? Really, I cannot understand WHY they would "feel" like they are women.
Watch this... There are many more stories like this, might give you a little insight.

Maybe I'll watch it later. I'm not in the mood. Someone should teach that little kid that there is MUCH more to life anyways. Poor upbringing is what I would imagine.

Nice try man...

No they are not equal arguments. My argument has science and biological facts to back it up.
Thats your opinion

Nice try man...

Thats your opinion

No, it isn't. I have biological facts on my side. Sorry, but that is the FACT of the matter. :D

Maybe I'll watch it later. I'm not in the mood. Someone should teach that little kid that there is MUCH more to life anyways. Poor upbringing is what I would imagine.

Funny how without even watching it you have an opinion... This is a real story and not completely bias. It goes through the medical process and risks along with the reasons why this family did what they did

Nice try man...

Thats your opinion

No, it isn't. I have biological facts on my side. Sorry, but that is the FACT of the matter. :D
Wonderful.. .The opposition has testimony and psychological medial facts on their side.

Forum List

Back