Men in women's bathrooms

You may have seen it but you obviously didn't look. Regardless of what gender she was born, you cannot tell she's not always been a woman and yet these silly RWNJ laws would require she use the men's room. That make sense to you?

I'm interested do you read your post before you click on "reply" button.

"Regardless of what gender she was born".

Please explain what gender is that?

Second, do you know what HB2 law is about?
Understanding Gender

One is born either male, or female. There is no in-between, there is no identifying as the opposite. Genetics will identify you as what you are, not what you think yourself to be.

Understand?
Crap, total.

Learn biology. The links have been posted. You are a simpleton, reality is not.

One wonders if that quip made any sense to you. Did it? Because human biology is simple. Even little kids in Arnold Schwarzenegger B movies understand that.

The proposed actions from the liberals is geared towards increasing privacy and promoting self expression.

Utter nonsense. If it were increasing privacy, we wouldn't be having this discussion, and Smoke would have had no reason to post this thread.

If we were increasing self expression, we wouldn't be censoring what kind of clothing kids wear to school, or banning them from praying voluntarily on the football field.

Liberals do nothing you think they do.

You may have seen it but you obviously didn't look. Regardless of what gender she was born, you cannot tell she's not always been a woman and yet these silly RWNJ laws would require she use the men's room. That make sense to you?

Understanding Gender

One is born either male, or female. There is no in-between, there is no identifying as the opposite. Genetics will identify you as what you are, not what you think yourself to be.

Understand?
Crap, total.

One wonders if that quip made any sense to you. Did it? Because human biology is simple. Even little kids in Arnold Schwarzenegger B movies understand that.

Understanding Gender

Understand?
Crap, total.

The movie was dead wrong, like those bitches here, and you.

For people who understand and accept what transgenders are it does both.

I seriously doubt that. I can accept a transgender, a genuine one, as what they are. But that doesn't qualify them to use the same bathroom an 8 year old girl and her mother.

For conservatives who don't understand or accept transgenders, their privacy is violated in whichever restroom the trans uses.

Did that make any sense to you? I understand transgenders, I accept the reality that there are transgendered human beings. But like I said just a second ago, that doesn't grant them special rights. They can be transgender in the bathroom which matches their birth sex. Are we clear on that?

It's expression over oppression.

No. It's neither. My privacy trumps both. The sooner you grasp that, the better.

Last edited:

Understanding Gender

Understand?
Crap, total.

Understanding Gender

Understand?
Crap, total.

Wow. Coming apart at the seams, are we?

Understand?
Crap, total.

Understand?
Crap, total.

Wow. Coming apart at the seams, are we?

No.

OK smarty pants. Put your money where your mouth is. If you think that parents aren't responsible for coercion to drug and amputate children, then they should feel exquisitely comfortable on the shrink's couch before Jr. comes in for his turn. Right? No worries. After all, when thoroughly screening a child for mental issues around rejecting his gender, no stone can be left unturned. That's how the law reads, right? Before they can get clearance to have an MD write an illegal prescription for adolescence-blocking hormones, against the approved use of those drugs...

Mom, Dad, Uncle Jim and Aunt Sally should all be more than happy to help give psychiatrists the most complete picture possible on treating the patient....yes? After all, you know how reticent children are to speak up. The adults could really steer the shrink in the right direction.

If they'd done this with "Jazz", they'd have found out that after having two other boys, the mother really REALLY wanted a girl for her third and last child. They'd have noticed the little boy being dressed as a girl long before a child or a toddler's or infant's age could process that type of stuff...all the pink frilly stuff in his room from way before an age where a child even cares about that crap...unless he's picked up on a thousand subtle and not so subtle cues that "if I want attention as the third of three boys...I'd better start acting like and saying I'm a girl"..

Hell yeah.

15zsd48.jpg

The proposed actions from the liberals is geared towards increasing privacy and promoting self expression.

Utter nonsense. If it were increasing privacy, we wouldn't be having this discussion, and Smoke would have had no reason to post this thread.

If we were increasing self expression, we wouldn't be censoring what kind of clothing kids wear to school, or banning them from praying voluntarily on the football field.

Liberals do nothing you think they do.
Schools are a different situation than public policy... Prayer should be fine on the football field, I haven't heard contrary. Don't see what the problem is with dress codes either.

Can you see how the trans policy does improve privacy for those who are transgender and for those who understand and accept transgenders?

For people who understand and accept what transgenders are it does both.

I seriously doubt that. I can accept a transgender, a genuine one, as what they are. But that doesn't qualify them to use the same bathroom an 8 year old girl and her mother.

For conservatives who don't understand or accept transgenders, their privacy is violated in whichever restroom the trans uses.

Did that make any sense to you? I understand transgenders, I accept the reality that there are transgendered human beings. But like I said just a second ago, that doesn't grant them special rights. They can be transgender in the bathroom which matches their birth sex. Are we clear on that?

It's expression over oppression.

No. It's neither. My privacy trumps both. The sooner you grasp that, the better.
You obviously don't understand a transgender woman if you call her a man and she calls herself a woman. Do you see that there is a difference in opinion there??

Doing things your way and having your 8 year old girl in the bathroom with a trans that looks like a man, violates her privacy. Same for your 8 year old boy peeing next to a woman that looks like his mom. Either way you can make a claim for violation of privacy.

Try pulling that stick out of your ass, you will be much more comfortable.

You obviously don't understand a transgender woman if you call her a man and she calls herself a woman. Do you see that there is a difference in opinion there??

Clearly. What I see is a man. He will be a man no matter how much you want him to be a woman. Sociology does not dictate what gender is. Biology does.

For hundreds of thousands of years, humans have instinctively been able to identify males as males and females as females. Suddenly people like you come along, trying to undo that.

Clearly. What I see is a man. He will be a man no matter how much you want him to be a woman. Sociology does not dictate what gender is. Biology does.

For hundreds of thousands of years, humans have instinctively been able to identify males as males and females as females. Suddenly people like you come along, trying to undo that.
Not trying to undo anything. Some of the men are just gatherers and some of the women are hunters, they cross the boundary and belong with the other group.

Appreciate the honesty, but it goes to my point that you just don't understand what the other sides POV is

What's to understand? There are a tiny population of mentally-ill people—approximately 1/5 of 1%of the population as a whole—who claim to be what, as a matter of hard scientific fact, they are not, and who demand that society overturn deeply-established social conventions and standards of decency, in order to cater to their delusions.

There is no rational reason why anyone should give any credence to their demands, and plenty of good reason against doing so.

“Your ‘reality’, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!”—Baron Munchausen​

Forum List

Back