Men in women's bathrooms

Appreciate the honesty, but it goes to my point that you just don't understand what the other sides POV is

What's to understand? There are a tiny population of mentally-ill people—approximately 1/5 of 1%of the population as a whole—who claim to be what, as a matter of hard scientific fact, they are not, and who demand that society overturn deeply-established social conventions and standards of decency, in order to cater to their delusions.

There is no rational reason why anyone should give any credence to their demands, and plenty of good reason against doing so.

“Your ‘reality’, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!”—Baron Munchausen​
It's not about giving into the demands of a fraction of people as you say. There is a bigger picture which is why so many non transgenders sympathize and support the cause. It's the reason why the president, the DOJ, and not preside tap front runners support the cause. It's about freedom of choice, freedom of expression, and accepting people who are different.

Why should the “freedom of choice, freedom of expression” of a tiny population of mentally-ill, morally-depraved perverts, trump the rights of women and girls to have their privacy, modesty, and safety protected from these perverts?

I think this is where the wrong-wing side of our political scene is heading for a big fall. It's becoming increasingly clear to Americans, that yours is the side that consistently takes the side of perverts, criminals, and other degenerates against that of decent, law-abiding citizens.

I'm not transgender, I'm not gay, I actually don't even feel completely comfortable around them, the whole situation is pretty awkward to me. But I'm learning and growing and I believe in the principles stated above. I'm not about telling others what to do and how to feel. I can respect the fact that other people live a different reality and trying to opress [sic] them and call them sick and perverted only feeds the problem.

No. Treating sickness, perversion, and evil as if it is normal, proper, and acceptable; treating madness as equal to sanity, is what feeds the problem. Denying the plain and obvious truth, and trying to force, in its stead, the acceptance of an absurd and blatant lie, feeds the problem.

Last edited:
Slade knows what's coming. He's struggling with it here on this thread. He thinks if he repeats a failing legal argument enough, it will win. Not this time. They went too far.

Stop treating women like children, just because you are a child.

Rape victims aren't afraid of penises, just men who use them as weapons.

In world does a boy raped by a man, we have many, panic each time a man pees next to him?

Would you say those are assault weapons or just weapons?

What, it's time to ban penises now?
I've heard much worse ideas.
Shocking - a man hating lesbian wants to ban penises and legalize men dressing as women and using women's locker rooms and restrooms. :eusa_doh:

Can you see how the trans policy does improve privacy for those who are transgender and for those who understand and accept transgenders?

Can you see how profoundly fucked up you are to accept severe mental illness as not only the norm, but to then insist that society bend to that mental illness? What kind of a fucking tool does something like that? If right now conservatives were pitching a bill that said "society must accept schizophrenia and do whatever the schizophrenic says" because some schizophrenics were running around saying liberals were trying to destroy the earth and thus they must be exterminated, you would be incredulous.

It's unfathomable to a sane, rational person how the left has become so radicalized that they now believe mental illness trumps all medical science and societal norms.

Actual medical professionals with years of experience, say like the APA recommend what treatment?

What do real professionals not intimidated by false accusations by the gay lynch mob recommend??? They recommend people like you be arrested and charged with child abuse.

The American College of Pediatricians recently issued a temporary position statement on so-called gender identity disorder, or gender dysphoria. A full statement will be issued this summer. The temporary statement is prefaced with the following: The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts — not ideology — determine reality.

The statement goes on to address parents giving children dangerous puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex. This practice requires cross-sex hormones into late adolescence, which are associated with health risks like high blood pressure, blood clots, strokes and cancer.

Perhaps the most disturbing part of the statement is that conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.

American College of Pediatricians: Pushing Gender Ideology Is ‘Child Abuse’

:dance::dance::dance:
So, You're implying that medical professionals are lying because they are scared of the relatively small LGBT "lynch mob"? Really? And what about the bigger, louder, and much more powerful Christian/evangelical mob yelling exactly what you're spouting? You think they have less influence than the LGBTs?

Why would those professionals care about the "Christian/Evangelical mob" which doesn't spread lies that will put them out of business and even end them in prison in some cases???

The American Collegd of Pediatricians is calling what you're advocating "child abuse". So is every rations human being on the planet.

Actual medical professionals with years of experience, say like the APA recommend what treatment?

What do real professionals not intimidated by false accusations by the gay lynch mob recommend??? They recommend people like you be arrested and charged with child abuse.

The American College of Pediatricians recently issued a temporary position statement on so-called gender identity disorder, or gender dysphoria. A full statement will be issued this summer. The temporary statement is prefaced with the following: The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts — not ideology — determine reality.

The statement goes on to address parents giving children dangerous puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex. This practice requires cross-sex hormones into late adolescence, which are associated with health risks like high blood pressure, blood clots, strokes and cancer.

Perhaps the most disturbing part of the statement is that conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.

American College of Pediatricians: Pushing Gender Ideology Is ‘Child Abuse’

:dance::dance::dance:
So, You're implying that medical professionals are lying because they are scared of the relatively small LGBT "lynch mob"? Really? And what about the bigger, louder, and much more powerful Christian/evangelical mob yelling exactly what you're spouting? You think they have less influence than the LGBTs?

Why would those professionals care about the "Christian/Evangelical mob" which doesn't spread lies that will put them out of business and even end them in prison in some cases???

The American Collegd of Pediatricians is calling what you're advocating "child abuse". So is every rations human being on the planet.
Right-wingers opposing science?

Shocking.

Good for you, you found a tiny segment of the population to speak for your cause. Now for the other 17 million who won't.. Rape is real buddy. And so is the mental trauma that lingers for decades after.
The segment I pointed out is 250 GROUPS vompeosed of and representing those 17 million you're spouting off about. It negates your argument

Appreciate the honesty, but it goes to my point that you just don't understand what the other sides POV is

What's to understand? There are a tiny population of mentally-ill people—approximately 1/5 of 1%of the population as a whole—who claim to be what, as a matter of hard scientific fact, they are not, and who demand that society overturn deeply-established social conventions and standards of decency, in order to cater to their delusions.

There is no rational reason why anyone should give any credence to their demands, and plenty of good reason against doing so.

“Your ‘reality’, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!”—Baron Munchausen​
It's not about giving into the demands of a fraction of people as you say. There is a bigger picture which is why so many non transgenders sympathize and support the cause. It's the reason why the president, the DOJ, and not preside tap front runners support the cause. It's about freedom of choice, freedom of expression, and accepting people who are different.

Why should the “freedom of choice, freedom of expression” of a tiny population of mentally-ill, morally-depraved perverts, trump the rights of women and girls to have their privacy, modesty, and safety protected from these perverts?

I think this is where the wrong-wing side of our political scene is heading for a big fall. It's becoming increasingly clear to Americans, that yours is the side that consistently takes the side of perverts, criminals, and other degenerates against that of decent, law-abiding citizens.

I'm not transgender, I'm not gay, I actually don't even feel completely comfortable around them, the whole situation is pretty awkward to me. But I'm learning and growing and I believe in the principles stated above. I'm not about telling others what to do and how to feel. I can respect the fact that other people live a different reality and trying to opress [sic] them and call them sick and perverted only feeds the problem.

No. Treating sickness, perversion, and evil as if it is normal, proper, and acceptable; treating madness as equal to sanity, is what feeds the problem. Denying the plain and obvious truth, and trying to force, in its stead, the acceptance of an absurd and blatant lie, feeds the problem.
Yeah yeah yeah. Y'all have been justifying your oppression with the fear talk, character assassination and "rights of the majority" arguments for decades... You did it with blacks, women, gays, and now this discussion. It's tiresome and transparent. Simple fact is you are stifling people's freedom to live how they want to live and be an equal part of society because you don't like they way they look or you don't agree with their lifestyle. Don't lie and pretend you have a virtuous argument, it as self serving as they come

Slade knows what's coming. He's struggling with it here on this thread. He thinks if he repeats a failing legal argument enough, it will win. Not this time. They went too far.
Ive stated many times I dont agree with the presidents actions with schools, and the schools/children situation is different than public policy. I don't like the fact that government is getting involved at all and wish we could be responsible enough to manage bathrooms on our own but I guess we blew that one. Since policy is going to be written, I'd actually support pretty strict guidelines to define what is transgender. I just think all you deniers are dead wrong thinking this whole thing is going to be dismissed because it's a mental issue. You have no understanding of what your oppositions cause and goals are and you sound ignorant in your arguments.

Can you see how the trans policy does improve privacy for those who are transgender and for those who understand and accept transgenders?

Can you see how profoundly fucked up you are to accept severe mental illness as not only the norm, but to then insist that society bend to that mental illness? What kind of a fucking tool does something like that? If right now conservatives were pitching a bill that said "society must accept schizophrenia and do whatever the schizophrenic says" because some schizophrenics were running around saying liberals were trying to destroy the earth and thus they must be exterminated, you would be incredulous.

It's unfathomable to a sane, rational person how the left has become so radicalized that they now believe mental illness trumps all medical science and societal norms.
Funny how you can't admit to any level of understanding of the other side. Shows how hard headed and out of touch you really are

I just think all you deniers are dead wrong thinking this whole thing is going to be dismissed because it's a mental issue. You have no understanding of what your oppositions cause and goals are and you sound ignorant in your arguments.

Yes, protecting 17 million actual women rape survivors from extreme psychological trauma in showers behind doors marked "women" is an "ignorant" argument. We'll let Justice Ginsburg decide if it is or not, OK?

Begin grieving. You lost.

I just think all you deniers are dead wrong thinking this whole thing is going to be dismissed because it's a mental issue. You have no understanding of what your oppositions cause and goals are and you sound ignorant in your arguments.

Yes, protecting 17 million actual women rape survivors from extreme psychological trauma in showers behind doors marked "women" is an "ignorant" argument. We'll let Justice Ginsburg decide if it is or not, OK?

Rape victims and their advocates oppose you.

Once again, you are wrong with nowhere to go.

Quite obviously the Court will not Find based on a rogue .000001% of what your hypnotized "rape victims" are spouting on behalf of your cult. They will find on the preponderance of the 17 million, not the dozen detractors.

Quite obviously the Court will not Find based on a rogue .000001% of what your hypnotized "rape victims" are spouting on behalf of your cult. They will find on the preponderance of the 17 million, not the dozen detractors.
I wonder, how would a rape victim feel about you using them as a weapon, against their wishes, in your war against gays and transgendered people?

And how would they feel about you treating them as children, afraid of the dreaded penis?

I wonder, how would a rape victim feel about you using them as a weapon, against their wishes, in your war against gays and transgendered people?

And how would they feel about you treating them as children, afraid of the dreaded penis?

I don't know. Of the 17 million of them, I've not met any who would welcome strange men in locker rooms, dorms or showers where they were undressing and washing up. I'll keep searching but it's gonna be difficult to find one ACTUAL rape victim who would be unhappy about me advocating for them.

I don't know. Of the 17 million of them, I've not met any who would welcome strange men in locker rooms, dorms or showers where they were undressing and washing up. I'll keep searching but it's gonna be difficult to find one ACTUAL rape victim who would be unhappy about me advocating for them.
How about 250 advocacy groups worth? You say you are protecting them? No, you are using them, against their wishes. Kind of a mild form of abuse.

“Non-discrimination laws do not allow men to go into women’s restrooms—period. The claim that allowing transgender people to use the facilities that match the gender they live every day allows men into women’s bathrooms or women into men’s is based either on a flawed understanding of what it means to be transgender or a misrepresentation of the law.”

http://www.hrc.org/blog/more-than-250-sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-condemn-anti-t

They are telling you to stop lying so, will you? Or will you continue to use them, against their wishes, for your our purposes?

Last edited:

17million myth
Sexual Abuse Survivors Want Conservative Politicians To Knock It Off With 'Bathroom Predator' Myth

btw womens bathrooms have stalls....just in case you didnt know that.....
Someone born with a penis between their legs is male . . . just in case you don't know. That being a fact, whether or not women's restrooms have stalls is irrelevant if the freak that FEELS like a woman yet born with a penis goes in the restroom where HE belongs.

Forum List

Back