Men in women's bathrooms

btw womens bathrooms have stalls....just in case you didnt know that.....
Someone born with a penis between their legs is male . . . just in case you don't know. That being a fact, whether or not women's restrooms have stalls is irrelevant if the freak that FEELS like a woman yet born with a penis goes in the restroom where HE belongs.
And if you are born with both a penis and a vagina?

I just think all you deniers are dead wrong thinking this whole thing is going to be dismissed because it's a mental issue. You have no understanding of what your oppositions cause and goals are and you sound ignorant in your arguments.

Yes, protecting 17 million actual women rape survivors from extreme psychological trauma in showers behind doors marked "women" is an "ignorant" argument. We'll let Justice Ginsburg decide if it is or not, OK?

Begin grieving. You lost.
17million myth
Sexual Abuse Survivors Want Conservative Politicians To Knock It Off With 'Bathroom Predator' Myth
Myth $1 - Someone born with male "plumbing" isn't a female because HE feels like it. After that, nothing else really matter as long as HE goes where HE belongs.

Someone born with a penis between their legs is male . . . just in case you don't know. That being a fact, whether or not women's restrooms have stalls is irrelevant if the freak that FEELS like a woman yet born with a penis goes in the restroom where HE belongs.

They can go fuck themselves.

Funny how you want to ignore 99.9% and focus on the .1%.

You'd probably fuck yourself to death by the time you were 25

I see, so the rights of the few don't matter, and you just pretend they don't exist.

I see, so the rights of the few don't matter, and you just pretend they don't exist.

The rights of the few don't include trampling on the rights of the majority, or vice versa ...

You'd probably fuck yourself to death by the time you were 25
Usually we "fix" them to look more normal, for your benefit, not theirs.

The rights of the few don't include trampling on the rights of the majority, or vice versa ...
I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You don't see. Try reading what I said again, you failed miserably the first time

Did I say they didn't exist?

I said they would be able to fuck themselves.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

No, majority rule.

The majority shouldn't have to give up their rights for the sake of a few freaks.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You don't see. Try reading what I said again, you failed miserably the first time
You said, only the majority has rights.

You might not think that you did, but you did.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You poor poor thing.. :itsok: Losing is going to be really hard for your cult this time, isn't it? Women's rights vs men-pretending-to-be-women. That old clarity thing is really going to be part of the conversation this time. There's just no getting around it. You have to keep pushing until even Justice Ginsburg holds up her hand and says STOP to you...

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

No, majority rule.

The majority shouldn't have to give up their rights for the sake of a few freaks.
Mob rule then.

If the majority says blacks are slaves, then they are.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

Oh, a mindreader?

Not how it works. YOU inferred that.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You poor poor thing.. :itsok: Losing is going to be really hard for your cult this time, isn't it? Women's rights vs men-pretending-to-be-women. That old clarity thing is really going to be part of the conversation this time. There's just no getting around it. You have to keep pushing until even Justice Ginsburg holds up her hand and says STOP to you...
There is one big difference between us, I'm not doing what rape victims have asked you to stop doing, and you're ignoring them, like others before.

They say stop, and you don't. Seems like I've heard of this before.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

No, majority rule.

Mob rule then.

If the majority says blacks are slaves, then they are.

Not with the 13th Amendment in place.

If a minority demands something, should they be able to do it?

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

Wow, you read a one sentence post twice now and couldn't understand it. Both times what you said is contradictory to what I said much less being what I said. Here's a term for you to google so you know what it means, "vice versa."

And here's another one, "individual."

And finally, you should google "positive and negative rights."

Rights are held by individuals. What I said was that individuals whether they are in the majority or minority do not have the right to trample on the rights of others whether they are in the majority or minority. Your saying I'm supporting the right of the majority is just wrong, I'm not. I'm supporting the right of individuals.

You still don't understand, do you? Be honest

Forum List

Back