Men in women's bathrooms

I see, so the rights of the few don't matter, and you just pretend they don't exist.

The rights of the few don't include trampling on the rights of the majority, or vice versa ...
I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

No, majority rule.

The majority shouldn't have to give up their rights for the sake of a few freaks.
Mob rule then.

If the majority says blacks are slaves, then they are.

Not with the 13th Amendment in place.

If a minority demands something, should they be able to do it?
That depends upon the demand? If the demand is to be equal to the majority, they are correct.

That's how we got gay marriage. It's equality, and the majority was opposed for a very long time.

I see, so the rights of the few don't matter, and you just pretend they don't exist.

The rights of the few don't include trampling on the rights of the majority, or vice versa ...
I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You don't see. Try reading what I said again, you failed miserably the first time
You said, only the majority has rights.

You might not think that you did, but you did.

Wow, you read a one sentence post twice now and couldn't understand it. Both times what you said is contradictory to what I said much less being what I said. Here's a term for you to google so you know what it means, "vice versa."

And here's another one, "individual."

And finally, you should google "positive and negative rights."

Rights are held by individuals. What I said was that individuals whether they are in the majority or minority do not have the right to trample on the rights of others whether they are in the majority or minority. Your saying I'm supporting the right of the majority is just wrong, I'm not. I'm supporting the right of individuals.

You still don't understand, do you? Be honest
What's wrong with said individual picking a bathroom then, if that causes no issue?

A penis or a vagina in the stall next to me? Why would it matter, why would I care?

Mob rule then.

Except blacks aren't behaviors or delusions. Start grieving now. Get a jump on it. You've lost.
A black man thinking he was equal to a white man and free? Not long ago here, that would have been insane.

What does what anyone thinks have to do with the Federal government? The 14th ended any Constitutional racist treatment of it's citizens by government. Blacks were then free, the Federal government just needed to enforce it

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

No, majority rule.

The majority shouldn't have to give up their rights for the sake of a few freaks.
Mob rule then.

That depends upon the demand? If the demand is to be equal to the majority, they are correct.

That's how we got gay marriage. It's equality, and the majority was opposed for a very long time.

The overwhelming majority of people go to the restroom based on their biological plumbing. Expecting freaks that feel like a different gender to do the same based on their biology, they are being treated equally.

You got gay marriage because 5 people misinterpreted the Constitution.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You don't see. Try reading what I said again, you failed miserably the first time

Wow, you read a one sentence post twice now and couldn't understand it. Both times what you said is contradictory to what I said much less being what I said. Here's a term for you to google so you know what it means, "vice versa."

Rights are held by individuals. What I said was that individuals whether they are in the majority or minority do not have the right to trample on the rights of others whether they are in the majority or minority. Your saying I'm supporting the right of the majority is just wrong, I'm not. I'm supporting the right of individuals.

What's wrong with said individual picking a bathroom then, if that causes no issue?

A penis or a vagina in the stall next to me? Why would it matter, why would I care?

I don't give a shit where they shit in someone else's bathroom. It's up to the owner

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

As long as they pick the one based on their biological plumbing, no problem. If someone born with male plumbing picks the wrong one where my daughters happen to be, there will be a problem.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

No, majority rule.

Mob rule then.

The overwhelming majority of people go to the restroom based on their biological plumbing. Expecting freaks that feel like a different gender to do the same based on their biology, they are being treated equally.

I see, so gays are unequal then, undeserving of the same rights you have to marry another person.

And if the plumbing looks right, which we can easily fix, what's your beef?

This is why I would fix transgender kids as early as possible. Not for their benefit, but for yours.

They can go fuck themselves.

Funny how you want to ignore 99.9% and focus on the .1%.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

I said the majority has the right to not be oppressed by the minority and VICE VERSA. You haven't Googled "vice versa" to learn what it means yet, have you?

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

I don't give a shit where they shit in someone else's bathroom. It's up to the owner
So, Target, no problems. And Public schools, no problems, but not at your male only bathroom?

Fine.

No, majority rule.

Mob rule then.

I see, so gays are unequal then, undeserving of the same rights you have to marry another person.

This is why I would fix transgender kids as early as possible. Not for their benefit, but for yours.

Since I don't think marriage is a right, thinking that homos shouldn't marry isn't denying them of a right.

Until you can change the DNA, changing how it looks doesn't change biology.

I can take some chicken shit, put some spices, etc. on it making it look like and smell like chicken salad. Would you eat it?

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

I said the majority has the right to not be oppressed by the minority and VICE VERSA. You haven't Googled "vice versa" to learn what it means yet, have you?
Do gays getting married "oppress" you?

You are at the urinal and transgender male, who looks male, heads to a stall. How are you being oppressed?

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

No, majority rule.

Mob rule then.

As long as they don't infringe on the rights of the majority. And vice versa. Watch Jack and Jill not get "vice versa" again, it's comic

Perhaps you have no sense of decency, modesty, or virtue; and no one can force you to be otherwise. That is your own choice, and not one that you have any right to force on others. The overwhelming vast majority of women are not, and never will be, OK with men being present in their restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, and similar facilities, and to compel them to endure that without their consent constitutes a form of sexual abuse against them.

Mob rule then.

Since I don't think marriage is a right, thinking that homos shouldn't marry isn't denying them of a right.

I can take some chicken shit, put some spices, etc. on it making it look like and smell like chicken salad. Would you eat it?
DNA won't help you. We have XX males and XY females.

All you have to go on are looks, and we have the tools for that.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

They can if it's their bathroom. If it's not their bathroom it's up to the owner of the bathroom

It probably doesn't since you've got both, but again you're missing the issue, the issue is government infringing on the rights of property owners

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

You are at the urinal and transgender male, who looks male, heads to a stall. How are you being oppressed?

Not that tired argument, again.

Perhaps you have no sense of decency, modesty, or virtue; and no one can force you to be otherwise. That is your own choice, and not one that you have any right to force on others. The overwhelming vast majority if women are not, and never will be, OK with men being present in their restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, and similar facilities, and to compel them to endure that without their consent constitutes a form of sexual abuse against them.
Seems you think naked men will just be standing around watching women and girls undress?

That is a lie.

DNA won't help you. We have XX males and XY females.

All you have to go on are looks, and we have the tools for that.

Again, you unsuccessfully try to use the .00001% minority. You fail freak.

I see. Mob rule.

As expected.

Not that tired argument, again.

So, Target, no problems. And Public schools, no problems, but not at your male only bathroom?

Fine.

As long as Target decided that itself.

Public schools are up to the State since the owner of the bathroom is the government

My bathroom? In my business, we have four bathrooms. They are all single use, so we don't have male or female bathrooms. You just pick an open one

Forum List

Back