Men in women's bathrooms

Think of how much easier life will be for guys sneaking into the women's room to set up cameras. And those companies that actually provide a lounge with places for women to lay down. Twice as much fun.

But gender identity is already constitutional right. This isn't about that. We're discussing whether they can practice their constitutional right in a woman's bathroom.

You're going to have to show me where THAT is in the constitution. Discrimination based on SEX is in the Constitution, but we're talking about GENDER IDENTITY here.... totally different animal.

In 2011, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit became the first federal court to recognize that discrimination on the basis of transgender identity violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. This ruling reflected the court's belief that sex discrimination encompasses discrimination on the basis of gender identity or expression.
I guess we can always go back to what the founding fathers envisioned.
c4e3ec9b6941566ea6cfbbff66df68ae.jpg

You ever actually use one of those?
Sure. I have lots of ranchers in my extended family. Had some cousins in North Dakota still using an outhouse back in the 60's when I was a kid. You still see a lot of them in more primitive campgrounds and rest stops.

Do you want these genetically female people in the women's restroom with your little girl?

Nonsensical as always. First of all, not one of those are biologically female. Idiot liberals just keep going out and grabbing pictures of men and posting them as women.

Second, none of this would be an issue if they actually did look like that because nobody would know that those guys above were actually "women". The whole reason idiot liberals need this law is because it is painfully obvious when a man is dressed up like a woman and a woman is dressed up like a man. In the liberal infinite stupidity, they fail to realize they defeat their own argument when they claim legislation is needed. If the people above were actually women and went into the men's room, nobody would be any wiser and no legislation would be needed.

Third, in the very rare (and I mean very) case where it really is hard to discern the biological sex of somebody, it is only because the medical community broke their oath/code of "do no harm" and not only butchered a patient by cutting of some body parts and adding others when their health did not require it, and then compounding it with artificial hormones which were also not necessary for the health of the patient (and in fact does more harm than good). If we prevented the medical community from breaking their oath, then again none of this would be an issue.

Here chief - is a a real picture of a transgender. You mean to tell me you can't tell that there are actually burly men under these dresses?!? Sorry chief - this is reality:

570438411.jpg
150716070949-02-caitlyn-jenner-espys-super-169.jpg
Alex-reid-cross-dr_1622886a.jpg

There is no Constitutional right to deny your biology, facts, and reality. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't exist Bulldog. A person born with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome is in fact, a man. Science proves that and nobody can deny it.

Well, there sort of is. First Amendment, freedom of speech.

If I want to stand up in public and say, “I am a woman!”, I think a strong case can be made that I have a right to do so.

Of course, I'm not a woman; I'm a 53-year-old man. I can say that I'm a woman, but nothing in the Constitution obligates anyone else to believe me if I do, nor to treat my declaration as having any basis in truth. And most certainly, there is nothing in the Constitution that affirms a right on my behalf to enter into women's-only restroom, bathing, or dressing facilities.
Nobody is arguing "freedom of speech". What they are arguing is that the Constitution prevents sexual discrimination. And I'm saying there is no "discrimination" because facts, science, and biology proves that a man is a man and a woman is a woman. A person doesn't get to choose that for themselves. Sorry. They can't certainly stand up and proclaim it. But they can't use the wrong bathroom because they believe it. Science trumps their mental illness.

The final solution to this nightmare is going to be single occupancy facilities. It's the only way to prevent the mentally disturbed and the sexual predators from violating the space and the rights of society.

Do you want these genetically female people in the women's restroom with your little girl?

Nonsensical as always. First of all, not one of those are biologically female. Idiot liberals just keep going out and grabbing pictures of men and posting them as women.

Second, none of this would be an issue if they actually did look like that because nobody would know that those guys above were actually "women". The whole reason idiot liberals need this law is because it is painfully obvious when a man is dressed up like a woman and a woman is dressed up like a man. In the liberal infinite stupidity, they fail to realize they defeat their own argument when they claim legislation is needed. If the people above were actually women and went into the men's room, nobody would be any wiser and no legislation would be needed.

Third, in the very rare (and I mean very) case where it really is hard to discern the biological sex of somebody, it is only because the medical community broke their oath/code of "do no harm" and not only butchered a patient by cutting of some body parts and adding others when their health did not require it, and then compounding it with artificial hormones which were also not necessary for the health of the patient (and in fact does more harm than good). If we prevented the medical community from breaking their oath, then again none of this would be an issue.

Here chief - is a a real picture of a transgender. You mean to tell me you can't tell that there are actually burly men under these dresses?!? Sorry chief - this is reality:

View attachment 72437 View attachment 72438 View attachment 72439

Trans Folks Respond to 'Bathroom Bills' With #WeJustNeedtoPee Selfies | Advocate.com

In 2011, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit became the first federal court to recognize that discrimination on the basis of transgender identity violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. This ruling reflected the court's belief that sex discrimination encompasses discrimination on the basis of gender identity or expression.

Sorry but lower court rulings don't mean something is in the Constitution.

The burden would be on you to prove being transgender is unconstitutional. My beard is not mentioned in the constitution either, so do you think it's unconstitutional too?

We have a dude in here that keeps the WANKER........has a WIFE...........and is taking hormones to get big tits.........

And he.....she.......it .......says we are the ones with the problem..............

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Actually I'm taking hormones to prep for GRS. That you cannot separate Gender from Sex shows you are the one with a limited IQ.

Gender and sex are two different things. Well, they have not always been, but today they are. Definitions are changing, bla bla.

Here is what I don't get, so help me out here. You claim above that eagle cannot separate gender from sex, but you do. Well, if so, why are you trying to put them back together?

Also, I read you say, you look like a woman, but not that you are a woman. You did say transgender women, but that's not the same. I guess I am asking, why is not enough to just feel like a woman, but you must transform to look like one. Who you are trying to fool with the look, yourself or others?
Why do you say I'm trying to FOOL anyone? That's quit offensive, in fact it's utterly offensive.

What I'm trying to do is quell the inner pain, the inner suffering by making the inner and outer me, coincide. Being a big burly hairy man... is PAINFUL.

The amount of serenity I have achieved as I go down this path... is amazing.
Renae - is it problematic for people in that position to simply use the restroom which they should based on there biology? It would seem to me that they could just go in for a few minutes, do what they have to do, and then move on. Is it really that big of an issue for people in your situation?

Pre Operative or Post?

If someone is post operative, do you believe them to be "biologically" their pre or post operative gender?

Only Caitlyn is transgendered. The others appear to be cross dressers (one might be a bad drag queen). Not the same thing.

We have a dude in here that keeps the WANKER........has a WIFE...........and is taking hormones to get big tits.........

And he.....she.......it .......says we are the ones with the problem..............

Actually I'm taking hormones to prep for GRS. That you cannot separate Gender from Sex shows you are the one with a limited IQ.

Gender and sex are two different things. Well, they have not always been, but today they are. Definitions are changing, bla bla.

Here is what I don't get, so help me out here. You claim above that eagle cannot separate gender from sex, but you do. Well, if so, why are you trying to put them back together?

Also, I read you say, you look like a woman, but not that you are a woman. You did say transgender women, but that's not the same. I guess I am asking, why is not enough to just feel like a woman, but you must transform to look like one. Who you are trying to fool with the look, yourself or others?
Why do you say I'm trying to FOOL anyone? That's quit offensive, in fact it's utterly offensive.

What I'm trying to do is quell the inner pain, the inner suffering by making the inner and outer me, coincide. Being a big burly hairy man... is PAINFUL.

Renae - is it problematic for people in that position to simply use the restroom which they should based on there biology? It would seem to me that they could just go in for a few minutes, do what they have to do, and then move on. Is it really that big of an issue for people in your situation?

Pre Operative or Post?

If someone is post operative, do you believe them to be "biologically" their pre or post operative gender?

Genetically, maybe. But they lack much of the defining biological bits.

The characteristics of biological sex are largely tied to hormones.

Pre Operative or Post?

A man who gets his pekker chopped off and his innards relocated to create a 'portal', is not a woman; merely a eunuch with severe psychological problems.

Only Caitlyn is transgendered. The others appear to be cross dressers (one might be a bad drag queen). Not the same thing.

And you can tell that from photos alone?

The desperation is deep in this one

You can put lipstick and a dress on a man. Everybody will still know it is a man. Which is exactly why the left is pushing for these laws. If people really looked like all of the fake pictures posted on here, the laws wouldn't be necessary.

This is what drives me nuts about liberals. They can't even have an honest debate. Everything has to be 100% disingenuous because their views are formed from their feelings instead of from sound, rational thought. And when you try to put irrational feelings up against sound, rational thought, you get slaughtered in a debate. So liberals revert to lies.

These are real transgendered people.

10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female) (transgender female to male, female to male transformation) - ODDEE

You want all of them going into the women's room with your "wives and daughters "?

Not one of the 10 is what I'd call "handsome"....here's just a few of them.

Chaz Bono....I mean WTF you need contact lenses if you think she is "handsome", make good Sumo Wrestler material though.

a98038_ChazBono.jpg

None of these are remotely "handsome", ugly tattooed freak shows more like.

a98038_rsz_katastrophe.jpg

a98038_LUCAS%20SILVEIRA1.jpg

a98038_lorencameronnude.jpg

a98038_Buck_Angel.jpg

These are real transgendered people.

10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female) (transgender female to male, female to male transformation) - ODDEE

You want all of them going into the women's room with your "wives and daughters "?
You're right.

We need a third bathroom category.

(1) He (2) She (3) It.

And we construct (3) in proportion to their numbers amongst the rest (sane, normal) of the population.

At that rate, for every 100,000 (1)s and (2)s, we can build a (3).

And locate them conveniently in sewers and landfills.

Forum List

Back