Men - particularly white men - are being weeded out at every level. The demographic that built the modern world is being hobbled.

Good. White racist pieces of shit aren't my tribe and they should act in their best interests because I sure as fuck am going to act in the opposite. Some things we're just going to have to fight about until the other loses. Don't be such a bitch about it. That's life.
Your tribe? Seriously? :laughing0301:

You're not replacing anyone.
Reality says we are. All the projections say population growth, at least for the next few decades, are going to come in the form of immigrants and their children while you whites continue to lose numbers because you're pure white births aren't keeping up with pure white deaths. Now sure that means there's going to be a lot of mixed racial white children in the forceable future but ask yourself how many mixed white people identify culturally as white. You need pure whites to maintain your culture and that just ain't happening. :laugh:

Reality says we are. All the projections say population growth, at least for the next few decades, are going to come in the form of immigrants and their children while you whites continue to lose numbers because you're pure white births aren't keeping up with pure white deaths. Now sure that means there's going to be a lot of mixed racial white children in the forceable future but ask yourself how many mixed white people identify culturally as white. You need pure whites to maintain your culture and that just ain't happening. :laugh:
Who is "we?"

You have a skewed sense of reality.

I get it. You despise white people because they are the focus for your failures and ineptitudes.

"Pure whites".

Do you spend your life plunging large needles into dolls you fashion into the likeness of white people?

You're an immigrant?
Yep. An immigrant and a first generation American. I arrived here a fetus in my pregnant mother's tummy and because of how birth right citizenship has cuckolded your people I was born a full blooded American citizen. Then years later because your cuckolding is so thorough when I had a daughter in Jamaica with a Jamaican citizen and she was born in Jamaica, she was also a full blooded American citizen with all the same rights and privileges and a Founder's great great great great great great great grand baby. :laugh:
Oh, the irony. :laugh2:
It is. You ignorant whites don't even know that there is no real objective version of English. Language is entirely made up you dumb Bingo and it charges, constantly. Not just over time but over region. The English they speak in Ireland isn't the same they speak in Scotland or Wales or the West Indies or the America's and the English we speak today is the same Old English that was spoken around the time Beowulf was written. You dumb idiots just imagine your version of English is the real one because you're emotionally frail. :laugh:

Yep. An immigrant and a first generation American. I arrived here a fetus in my pregnant mother's tummy and because of how birth right citizenship has cuckolded your people I was born a full blooded American citizen. Then years later because your cuckolding is so thorough when I had a daughter in Jamaica with a Jamaican citizen and she was born in Jamaica, she was also a full blooded American citizen with all the same rights and privileges and a Founder's great great great great great great great grand baby. :laugh:

It is. You ignorant whites don't even know that there is no real objective version of English. Language is entirely made up you dumb Bingo and it charges, constantly. Not just over time but over region. The English they speak in Ireland isn't the same they speak in Scotland or Wales or the West Indies or the America's and the English we speak today is the same Old English that was spoken around the time Beowulf was written. You dumb idiots just imagine your version of English is the real one because you're emotionally frail.
LOL! That is the lamest troll character I ever heard. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It is. You ignorant whites don't even know that there is no real objective version of English. Language is entirely made up you dumb Bingo and it charges, constantly. Not just over time but over region. The English they speak in Ireland isn't the same they speak in Scotland or Wales or the West Indies or the America's and the English we speak today is the same Old English that was spoken around the time Beowulf was written. You dumb idiots just imagine your version of English is the real one because you're emotionally frail. :laugh:
The problem is that people who come here are not assimilating into our culture as there are too many and it takes time. We are in decline. You are not replacing the smarter ones at the numbers needed. The ones who create the employment and the comforts we like. Our DEI and whatever else is included is proven to affect us.

English and language are racist too?
That's not what I said you illiterate clown. Try to comprehend my very simple words if your Bingo brain can.

There is no such thing at real English. Standard English was established by the ruling aristocrats in London who used the version of English they spoke as the standard as opposed to English spoken by lower class English men in other parts of the country.
Are we supposed communicate in Swahili or some jungle bunny dialect?
You can communicate however the fuck you feel like. In Jamaica our language is a mixture of English, Spanish, Portuguese but most of the non English words are from the African Akan. Here in South Miami my Cuban brothers and sisters communicate in Spanish and don't give a fuck how you feel about it. :dunno: If you want to talk back learn the language.

You have a skewed sense of reality.

I get it. You despise white people because they are the focus for your failures and ineptitudes.

"Pure whites".

Do you spend your life plunging large needles into dolls you fashion into the likeness of white people?
What failures are you referring to? Or should I say imagining? :dunno: :laugh: Come with some real shit.

That's not what I said you illiterate clown. Try to comprehend my very simple words if your Bingo brain can.

There is no such thing at real English. Standard English was established by the ruling aristocrats in London who used the version of English they spoke as the standard as opposed to English spoken by lower class English men in other parts of the country.

You can communicate however the fuck you feel like. In Jamaica our language is a mixture of English, Spanish, Portuguese but most of the non English words are from the African Akan. Here in South Miami my Cuban brothers and sisters communicate in Spanish and don't give a fuck how you feel about it. :dunno: If you want to talk back learn the language.
More lulz! The funny thing about the internet is you can be anybody you want to be. lemme tell you about my rolls, my two black belts, and my super model gf.

More lulz! The funny thing about the internet is you can be anybody you want to be. lemme tell you about my rolls, my two black belts, and my super model gf.
I don't really care what you believe about my background. The facts that I spit about English, birth right citizenship and your projected demographic replacement are all facts. :laugh:

Forum List

Back