Men - particularly white men - are being weeded out at every level. The demographic that built the modern world is being hobbled.

I don't really care what you believe about my background. The facts that I spit about English, birth right citizenship and your projected demographic replacement are all facts. :laugh:
But you can't prove these "facts." Would you like to see pics of my black belt, rolls, and super model GFs?

Sez the frail white guy!!!! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
A better question is what is it about you Frailures that you imagine everyone to be white. And people you dislike immensely no less. :laugh: It's like you've internalized what failures your people have become. :laugh:

But you can't prove these "facts." Would you like to see pics of my black belt, rolls, and super model GFs?
I can demonstrate my superior argument with a few questions that demonstrate the weakness of yours.

If you imagine there is such a thing as real English were did it come from?

That's not what I said you illiterate clown. Try to comprehend my very simple words if your Bingo brain can.

There is no such thing at real English. Standard English was established by the ruling aristocrats in London who used the version of English they spoke as the standard as opposed to English spoken by lower class English men in other parts of the country.

You can communicate however the fuck you feel like. In Jamaica our language is a mixture of English, Spanish, Portuguese but most of the non English words are from the African Akan. Here in South Miami my Cuban brothers and sisters communicate in Spanish and don't give a fuck how you feel about it. :dunno: If you want to talk back learn the language.
Read "Pygmalion", but if that's beyond your abilities, watch "My Fair Lady".

Read "Pygmalion", but if that's beyond your abilities, watch "My Fair Lady".
And what would that prove? You have to actually be brave enough to make a point you Frailure, not just demonstrate the ability to allude to one.

A better question is what is it about you Frailures that you imagine everyone to be white. And people you dislike immensely no less. :laugh: It's like you've internalized what failures your people have become. :laugh:
Dude, you're killing me!

The left thinks it’s okay to treat white men horribly, based on their skin color and sex. That’s pretty much a fact at this point.

You just said you had a baby. Guess the lying is really hard to keep up with. :laugh2:
I did. I had a daughter. I didn't I say I gave birth to a daughter you moron. Is this sad ass reach of argument the best you dumb Bingos got? :dunno: :laugh:

I did. I had a daughter. I didn't I say I gave birth to a daughter you moron. Is this sad ass reach of argument the best you dumb Bingos got? :dunno: :laugh:
Yeah, right, chief. Having a daughter must not giving birth to one now. Keep up the hilarious fibbing, dude! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yeah, right, chief. Having a daughter must not giving birth to one now. Keep up the hilarious fibbing, dude! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Having a daughter is a simple enough expression even for you Bingos to understand but this where we're at with the fragility of your people that have to pretend to be confused. :laugh:

Forum List

Back