Merrick Garland held in contempt of Congress

This is great news. Garland is corrupt and should be held to account.

What are the odds that Biden's DOJ headed by Merrick Garland will do anything whatsoever of a disciplinary nature? I would guess a trillion to one?

But at least it's rightfully on the record. That's about all the Congress can do.

Merrick Garland refused to comply with Congress.

Just like that POS Holder.

He refused to hand over Biden communications requested by Congress because he is corrupt.

THANK GOODNESS HE IS NOT ON SCOTUS. SCUMBAG.
Whatever issues and problems I have with Mitch McConnell, I will be forever grateful to him for pretty much single handedly keeping Merrick Garland off the Supreme Court. The man has displayed so little integrity in his current position, I do believe he would have been the most corrupt and destructive member the Court has ever had.

Whatever issues and problems I have with Mitch McConnell, I will be forever grateful to him for pretty much single handedly keeping Merrick Garland off the Supreme Court. The man has displayed so little integrity in his current position, I do believe he would have been the most corrupt and destructive member the Court has ever had.
How does government find these people? They keep marching up into the limelight and crap on everything.

Does not matter
You all took reality out of the picture
Yeah. It kinda matters.

Big difference between a felony and a misdemeanor.

So what's next? Executive privilege and months of political grandstanding by the right until the election is over and nothing happens?

Sounds boring.

Forum List

Back