Merrick Garland is guilty of obstruction of justice

Your ignorance is legendary, Simp.
I don’t see any links.

Is this what you do?
Make shit up.
Provide nothing of substance.
Attach people for not taking your word for it.

Show is a link.

You can’t because you made it up.

If you can't see that it is Biden being referred to then you have totally sold your soul and mind to the liberals and can no longer thing for yourself.
are you certain you understood the post I was responding Catman51?

this was the post...

JGalt said:
That piece of shit has weaponized the Justice Department against Biden's political opponent. If you can't see that, you just as much of a POS as he is.

Y
Chicom Joe solved all those problems already, Simp.

Just listen to them.
Your Republican guys claimed he didn't and that's why they needed to be hired as the Majority party....

Your guys have done nothing and attempted nothing....that makes them liars, right?

Did they run on showing Hunter's naked pics, and getting Hunter?

Republicans have been useless, when it comes to actually governing....

they make a lot of noise, that's about it.

Don't say "our legislators." It's your legislators who aren't doing a thing about the border, inflation, fentanyl, immigration reform, gas prices, crime, education, and housing shortages.
The bed wetters undermine, resist, delay, impede and sabotage every effort republicrats make to accomplish anything, and when Trump was POTUS these sniveling parasites attempted to make any progress impossible.

So fuck them.

Y

Your Republican guys claimed he didn't and that's why they needed to be hired as the Majority party....

Your guys have done nothing and attempted nothing....that makes them liars, right?

Did they run on showing Hunter's naked pics, and getting Hunter?

Republicans have been useless, when it comes to actually governing....

they make a lot of noise, that's about it.
Useless? Red states are far more livable then blue states

When we were at our peak in the late 1960's we saw what works. Those who did not enjoy the fruits of that time were used as the catalyst to bring in what we see now. We have a society that is built on now of groups politicized in every way due to having people form near every culture on earth here. The journey from what was a decision who was the whitest in another era has come to the point who is the most colorful. Only we left out a whole bunch of things involved with that.

Useless? Red states are far more livable then blue states
I was born in a Red State, and I've lived in both Red and Blue states, and the hubby and I have loved both red and blue and the people within... for varying reasons, at different ages in life.

Maine is a blue state and it's awesome! When we moved here it was a Red State...(purplish I suppose) and it was awesome then too!

Benefits, and vacay time, and Holidays paid in Massachusetts was double what I was getting in Florida benefits, before taking the job in Mass. Healthcare coverage was much better than what the Corp that I worked for gave us, and pay is much better up in Massachusetts than in Florida!!!

HOWEVER, housing prices were scarily high, compared to Florida at the time we got here to New England!!! :eek:

And the Corp that hired me and moved us there was NOT in Boston, or Worcester, but in a small town, picturesque with Oaks as tall as the Empire State building :D in comparison to where we were in Florida, with green rolling hills and most towns with about 7000 people at largest, very very low crime and great schools and education for kids....at least where we were.... And all had town squares...called Commons, with park settings and gazebo in the middle for local events with a 200 year old Church with a really tall steeple as center focus....

Just plain ole, lovely!

But in Florida, we had all the wild birds we loved and Dolphins swimming in the canal off our Condo, and a flock of green parakeet that landed on our balcony rail a few times a week! White sand beaches on the Gulf with the very best of best shell collections I've ever picked!!!

I truly don't believe I've ever thought of different states where Ive lived as red or blue....this is a new, divisive thing, that both sides use now...

This is what republicans in office, our representatives want to spend time on..... Hunter Biden...

Not the border, not inflation, not fentanyl, not immigration reform, not gas prices, not crime, not education, not housing shortage s, not anything that we vote and pay them for.....

you've got really really shitty, useless, Republicans in office, who always do nothing of importance when in power.

Funny all the problems that you listed are caused by liberal policies.

I was born in a Red State, and I've lived in both Red and Blue states, and the hubby and I have loved both red and blue and the people within... for varying reasons, at different ages in life.

Maine is a blue state and it's awesome! When we moved here it was a Red State...(purplish I suppose) and it was awesome then too!

Benefits, and vacay time, and Holidays paid in Massachusetts was double what I was getting in Florida benefits, before taking the job in Mass. Healthcare coverage was much better than what the Corp that I worked for gave us, and pay is much better up in Massachusetts than in Florida!!!

HOWEVER, housing prices were scarily high, compared to Florida at the time we got here to New England!!! :eek:

And the Corp that hired me and moved us there was NOT in Boston, or Worcester, but in a small town, picturesque with Oaks as tall as the Empire State building :D in comparison to where we were in Florida, with green rolling hills and most towns with about 7000 people at largest, very very low crime and great schools and education for kids....at least where we were.... And all had town squares...called Commons, with park settings and gazebo in the middle for local events with a 200 year old Church with a really tall steeple as center focus....

Just plain ole, lovely!

But in Florida, we had all the wild birds we loved and Dolphins swimming in the canal off our Condo, and a flock of green parakeet that landed on our balcony rail a few times a week! White sand beaches on the Gulf with the very best of best shell collections I've ever picked!!!

I truly don't believe I've ever thought of different states where Ive lived as red or blue....this is a new, divisive thing, that both sides use now...
Regardless of where you lived it seems you have avoided democrat voters,, no?

Suburbs of Massachusetts vote republican, Maine if you’re not in the urban part mostly vote republican..

I say go live around your voters. In Boston there is a street called intervale street, or Brunswick street.
100% democrat voters.. honestly please prove to us you’re a democrat and live in a town that USES the most of democrat polices. MOVE OUT OF REPUBLICAN TOWNS..
then after a year or two tell me you’re a democrat.

WASHINGTON — House and Senate Republicans on Friday ripped Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to appoint U.S. Attorney David Weiss as the special counsel in the ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden.
Republicans accused Weiss of signing off on a “sweetheart deal” with the president’s son and suggested that he was appointed as special counsel to inhibit congressional investigations into the Bidens and to avoid testifying before Congress.

“This action by Biden’s DOJ cannot be used to obstruct congressional investigations or whitewash the Biden family corruption,” Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., said in a tweet. “If Weiss negotiated the sweetheart deal that couldn’t get approved, how can he be trusted as a Special Counsel? House Republicans will continue to pursue the facts for the American people.”

Nothing to see here folks. Just more of the same from the circus that never ends.
He appointed a Grifty appointee.

There is no pleasing the hysterical.

Funny all the problems that you listed are caused by liberal policies.
Right, sure!

So what?

Does that force these useless idiots to spend all their time on a witch hunt trying to GET JOE by using his wayward son? How in the world does this address citizens, problems, concerns, and needs?

You would think they would actually try to get immigration reform done, taking away the leeway they gave all Presidents....? And so many things.....

At least Pelosi had enough experience to chew gum and walk at the same time....committee after committee working on legislative needs and bills, which some passed, along with executive branch over sight with investigations...

He appointed a Grifty appointee.

There is no pleasing the hysterical.
Special Council is supposed to be someone from outside the government and not within the Biden DOJ. Weiss was appointed special Council even though he was already a Swamp creature. Keep in mind, this is a man who already took a pass on investigating Hunter in the past. Why now then?

The game plan is, not to really investigate Hunter and let the statutes of limitations run out so that future investigations will not happen.

I mean really, the Biden family was receiving millions from China that they did not even report on taxes.

This is an open and shut case of the violation of the law as well as being compromised since China was obviously buying something from someone at the top of the US government.

This is treason.

Last edited:
Right, sure!

So what?

Does that force these useless idiots to spend all their time on a witch hunt trying to GET JOE by using his wayward son? How in the world does this address citizens, problems, concerns, and needs?

You would think they would actually try to get immigration reform done, taking away the leeway they gave all Presidents....? And so many things.....

At least Pelosi had enough experience to chew gum and walk at the same time....committee after committee working on legislative needs and bills, which some passed, along with executive branch over sight with investigations...
Joe Biden took bribes, using our VP position to enrich his family, money laundered millions of tax dollars. That’s exactly what that money he got back, was our money.

WASHINGTON — House and Senate Republicans on Friday ripped Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to appoint U.S. Attorney David Weiss as the special counsel in the ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden.
Republicans accused Weiss of signing off on a “sweetheart deal” with the president’s son and suggested that he was appointed as special counsel to inhibit congressional investigations into the Bidens and to avoid testifying before Congress.

“This action by Biden’s DOJ cannot be used to obstruct congressional investigations or whitewash the Biden family corruption,” Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., said in a tweet. “If Weiss negotiated the sweetheart deal that couldn’t get approved, how can he be trusted as a Special Counsel? House Republicans will continue to pursue the facts for the American people.”

Nothing to see here folks. Just more of the same from the circus that never ends.
Add this to the list of "war is peace" Orwellian reactions by Repubs. They have organized a construct by which the only way justice will be served is if Hunter is found guilty of crimes they believe he committed regardless of whether there is any credible evidence. Conversely, they have organized a construct by which the only way justice will be served is if Trump is found innocent of the crimes he committed despite a mountain of credible evidence.

Right, sure!

So what?

Why would I expect congress to do anything constructive for this country. They haven't done so for years.

Regardless of where you lived it seems you have avoided democrat voters,, no?

Suburbs of Massachusetts vote republican, Maine if you’re not in the urban part mostly vote republican..

I say go live around your voters. In Boston there is a street called intervale street, or Brunswick street.
100% democrat voters.. honestly please prove to us you’re a democrat and live in a town that USES the most of democrat polices. MOVE OUT OF REPUBLICAN TOWNS..
then after a year or two tell me you’re a democrat.
I live far from any big cities now, we are rural, or small town living with less than 2000 people in my 49 square mile town.

But you are mistaken that this is only Red country.... Biden and Trump signs, were fairly equally displayed among us....In 2020.

I've lived in Miami, and Tampa, does that count as liberal cities?

Special Council is supposed to be someone from outside the government and not within the Biden DOJ. Weiss was appointed special Council even though he was already a Swamp creature. Keep in mind, this is a man who already took a pass on investigating Hunter in the past. Why now then?

The game plan is, not to really investigate Hunter and let the statutes of limitations run out so that future investigations will not happen.

I mean really, the Biden family was receiving millions from China that they did not even report on taxes.

This is an open and shut case of the violation of the law as well as being compromised since China was obviously buying something from someone at the top of the US government.

This is treason.
Weiss was a Grifty appointee.

Spare everyone The Swamp Crap.

Add this to the list of "war is peace" Orwellian reactions by Repubs. They have organized a construct by which the only way justice will be served is if Hunter is found guilty of crimes they believe he committed regardless of whether there is any credible evidence. Conversely, they have organized a construct by which the only way justice will be served is if Trump is found innocent of the crimes he committed despite a mountain of credible evidence.
I don't look for the GOP to oversee any kind of justice at all here.

They are part of the Swamp after all.

At best, they will let Trump drown because he is not part of their little club of corruption and treason.

Forum List

Back