Merrick Garland is guilty of obstruction of justice

I live far from any big cities now, we are rural, or small town living with less than 2000 people in my 49 square mile town.

But you are mistaken that this is only Red country.... Biden and Trump signs, were fairly equally displayed among us....In 2020.

I've lived in Miami, and Tampa, does that count as liberal cities?
Close to 90% of all counties in America are republican, but I notice ppl like you that advocate for democrat policies (weird empathy)
A lot of welfare, free health care, racial policies, especially to separate us based on democrats theory blacks are at a disadvantage, don’t live near these neighborhoods where you implement your policies. Example Bernie sanders, Liz Warren, you all say diversity is strength, but avoid diversity when it comes to where you live.
So I suggest to you MOVE to areas that you treat as social experiments, and live there.. don’t force poor Americans who want freedom to live around it, YOU live there. If not I’d stop advocating for democrat policies, because you know they don’t work.

Joe Biden took bribes, using our VP position to enrich his family, money laundered millions of tax dollars. That’s exactly what that money he got back, was our money.
You do not seem to know how to discern FACT from FICTION.... or SPECULATION?

TRY this.

What money can you show Joe Biden received from a foreign government or entity that can be used in a court of law.

What is the precise policy that Joe Biden changed for these Foreigners, for the money you allege he was bribed with...

What were these alleged vibes and

What was the quid Pro quo?

You believe there was a crime, you just know deep inside there was one....unfortunately for you, that's just not how it works, in all of life itself! We have an evidence based legal and justice system.

You do not seem to know how to discern FACT from FICTION.... or SPECULATION?

TRY this.

What money can you show Joe Biden received from a foreign government or entity that can be used in a court of law.

What is the precise policy that Joe Biden changed for these Foreigners, for the money you allege he was bribed with...

What were these alleged vibes and

What was the quid Pro quo?

You believe there was a crime, you just know deep inside there was one....unfortunately for you, that's just not how it works, in all of life itself! We have an evidence based legal and justice system.
Sure Biden said he would hold up billions to Ukraine if they didn’t fire someone investigating Burisma.

They fired him, Biden released billions, that money went in to the energy company paying his son millions, which he then dispersed in to his father’s accounts.

Hunter Biden text message to his sister was, I won’t make you support this family like I had to.

That’s money laundering, give a billion get millions back.

You think that’s ok?

Close to 90% of all counties in America are republican, but I notice ppl like you that advocate for democrat policies (weird empathy)
A lot of welfare, free health care, racial policies, especially to separate us based on democrats theory blacks are at a disadvantage, don’t live near these neighborhoods where you implement your policies. Example Bernie sanders, Liz Warren, you all say diversity is strength, but avoid diversity when it comes to where you live.
So I suggest to you MOVE to areas that you treat as social experiments, and live there.. don’t force poor Americans who want freedom to live around it, YOU live there. If not I’d stop advocating for democrat policies, because you know they don’t work.
I don't believe people should hate other people, because they are disadvanged or poor, or because they are a different nationality, or because they are a different color, or because they are a different religion....etc.

I don't believe people should hate other people, because they are disadvanged or poor, or because they are a different nationality, or because they are a different color, or because they are a different religion....etc.
But you do hate them. You advocate for policies that have destroyed beautiful American cities. And you won’t stop these policies.

And you won’t live near them .

Why do all of you halfwits read from the same placemat hymnal?

Sure Biden said he would hold up billions to Ukraine if they didn’t fire someone investigating Burisma
Are you really that far behind on informing yourself? It was US policy to get the corrupt prosecutor general out of his position long before Joe made his threat....

If it were illegal, or done for a foreign oligarch in Ukraine, you wouldn't see him bragging about getting the prosecutor out on video....silly one!

It was US policy, and requests from the EU, the UK, the IMF, the World Bank etc etc to have Shokin removed.

Are you really that far behind on informing yourself? It was US policy to get the corrupt prosecutor general out of his position long before Joe made his threat....

If it were illegal, or done for a foreign oligarch in Ukraine, you wouldn't see him bragging about getting the prosecutor out on video....silly one!

It was US policy, and requests from the EU, the UK, the IMF, the World Bank etc etc to have Shokin removed.
Stop "attacking" it...

I don't look for the GOP to oversee any kind of justice at all here.

They are part of the Swamp after all.

At best, they will let Trump drown because he is not part of their little club of corruption and treason.
If Trump drowns it will be because he is the embodiment of corruption and treason.

It was US policy to get the corrupt prosecutor general out of his position long before Joe made his threat....
Who do you think was uncharged of setting US policy in Ukraine? JOE BIDEN! Lol Obama put him charge of over seeing Ukraine and China. And where did the Bidens get paid? Ukraine And China.
Those are indisputable facts.
And part of our policy was investing in energy,, so we release billions in to energy where hunter is doing something,, and he get paid WITH OUR TAX MONEY. That’s money laundering.. wake up

If Trump drowns it will be because he is the embodiment of corruption and treason.
Trump was not smart enough to know that entering the Swamp without joining the club is like sticking your head in a fan.

Trump was not smart enough to know that entering the Swamp without joining the club is like sticking your head in a fan.
Believing in amorphous entities like the "swamp" and "deep state," assigning to them all sorts of nefarious qualities, is simply a mechanism by which you can sustain a belief in the fantastical world you have created for yourself. It isn't real.

Forum List

Back