Merrick Garland Outed as the "Senior Biden Official" Obstructing the IRS Criminal Investigation into Hunter Biden

Yes! Merrick Garland who labeled parents a domestic terror threat because they went to school board meetings to advocate for their children. Yes, that Merrick Garland who almost became a supreme court justice. He needs to be impeached ASAP.

You forgot one minor detail. Garland didn't actually do what you are alleging. This was addressed in a hearing.

You want me involved in that mess? No thank you… People like you are a disgrace, sitting back, goading people, then criticizing when they take action. You’re part of the problem, asshole.

Well, I have to say that if I believed all the things you claim to believe I would not just be whining about it on the internet.

But hey, you do you little buddy!

Garland belongs in jail. Mayorkas belongs in jail. 90% of Bidens appointees are either mental cases, communists or they're criminals who belong in jail. Worst president ever.

Well, I have to say that if I believed all the things you claim to believe I would not just be whining about it on the internet.

Like the Q clan. If you really believe that how could you possibly JUST sit around and type about it?

Garland belongs in jail. Mayorkas belongs in jail. 90% of Bidens appointees are either mental cases, communists or they're criminals who belong in jail. Worst president ever.
Mean old Demmicrats punk you again.

Sure you would… There’s no evidence that you’d do any more than you do now, which is whine on an internet message board anonymously…Chicken shit.

Sure you would… There’s no evidence that you’d do any more than you do now, which is whine on an internet message board anonymously…Chicken shit.

YckZ6RHH

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

You are just catching on to that?

He is the numero Uno -911 truther on the board.

(it may actually be Rosie O'Donnell posting here - we don't know)
I actually never came across that particular poster up until now. Guess my luck ran out.

Forum List

Back