Merrick Garland Outed as the "Senior Biden Official" Obstructing the IRS Criminal Investigation into Hunter Biden

Merrick Garland .....another thug in this putrid Administration!

The Rats have and endless supply of them, to place in Government jobs!

Another right wing hit piece. right wing media = fake news.

Compared to your PROVEN LEFTWING hit jobs. ALL of which have been proven to be lies.

Go fuck yourself, fascist pig.

You forgot one minor detail. Garland didn't actually do what you are alleging. This was addressed in a hearing.
dumpy Rump buys it when it suits his cheap ass partisan purposes.

Merrick Garland .....another thug in this putrid Administration!

The Rats have and endless supply of them, to place in Government jobs!
David C Weiss is Trump appointed.
Has been investigating Hunter since 2018.
You'd think they would have had something to charge while Trump was president.
But now this has been going on for four years.

you'd think that when barr and guiliani had the laptop they wouldve been able to move on that quickly. why the fuck do they keep trying to make this a thing?

David C Weiss is Trump appointed.
Has been investigating Hunter since 2018.
You'd think they would have had something to charge while Trump was president.
But now this has been going on for four years.

you'd think that when barr and guiliani had the laptop they wouldve been able to move on that quickly. why the fuck do they keep trying to make this a thing?
apps rely rhe y do have something right charge him with but Garland is blocking him

apps rely rhe y do have something right charge him with but Garland is blocking him
house republicans have had access to Hunter's banking records for more than a month. So, we're waiting.
giphy.gif

Yes! Merrick Garland who labeled parents a domestic terror threat because they went to school board meetings to advocate for their children. Yes, that Merrick Garland who almost became a supreme court justice. He needs to be impeached ASAP.

Is anyone really surprised?

We get this a lot here.

What is that, Mac--- your kind of non-additive dismissive, haughty self-serving snooty bloviation only trying to establish yourself as somehow an elitist above the hoi poloi while never actually venturing any sort of actual position of your own for others to detract from?

What is that, Mac--- your kind of non-additive dismissive, haughty self-serving snooty bloviation only trying to establish yourself as somehow an elitist above the hoi poloi while never actually venturing any sort of actual position of your own for others to detract from?
Oh, you mean like this?

Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

You folks are so whacked out and insulated that somehow you don't see the MANY times I do the exact opposite.

You just can't stand people who can think for themselves. Your problem, not mine.

Last edited:
Like what? I go by what I see, not some bullshit link you've obviously prepared in advance just to perpetuate a lie.

Funny how EVERYONE has the exact same opinion of you as well.
I know, I know, "fake news".

If you don't like my posts, tough shit.

The fact that Obama and Biden both picked Garland for high office, proves that Garland is a major POS.
That IS a major red flag, isn’t it?

In the meantime, I am worried that Susan Rice is being groomed for the VP slot - and that she will be the Democrat nominee.

Forum List

Back